BY FIRST ALERT

For Use in Kitchens Fire Extinguisher with Quick Release Cap.  Fights oil, flammable liquids and electrical fires. UL Rated 5-B:C B = Liquids - Flammable liquids such as gasoline, kerosene and oil. C = Electrical Equipment - Electrical appliances and equipment, such as home wiring, TVs and electronics 5-Year Limited Warranty see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I highly recommend this product for every home." in 1 review
  • "My foster homes have to have a fire extinguisher in their home so I just wanted to if this was pretty good" in 1 review
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Orange, TX
This is a very great product and very easy to use. I highly recommend this product for every home. This product could help prevent the whole house from catching fire from a small kitchen fire.
Miss L.
Miss L.
Something every household should have. I keep one in the kitchen and one on the deck for summer BBQ time. I also tend to buy these to put in housewarming baskets for friends.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
The classic kitchen fire extinguisher. You hope to God you never have to use it but always need to have it on hand just in case, people!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I was just wondering how well this works. I was going to see if it was worth the time to get one. My foster homes have to have a fire extinguisher in their home so I just wanted to if this was pretty good