BY FIRST ALERT

Protect important paper documents and photos from thieves, heat and flames with this electronic, digital locking steel box. The box holds 8-1/2 by 11-inch paper flat, and is constructed with double steel walls for optimal security, and is fire insulated for protection from flames and heat. Choose your own digital combination and reprogram it any time for easy access and peace of mind. Digital locking mechanism and electronic key ensure quick entry, and a flexible carrying handle means easy transport. A key- override feature lets you in should you forget the combo, and the unit s foam liner helps protect valuables from jostling when you re on the move. The box weighs 9-1/2 pounds, and is backed with a limited warranty. Digital security box Holds up to a 12" laptop Insulated double steel wall construction Carrying handle Locking mechanism see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Living in a dorm, I need something to put my stuff away because people are constantly moving in and out.." in 1 review
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
I've got about 3 of these around the house. 1 for saving money. 1 for gun and knife. And 1 for important documents I may need in the future.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Living in a dorm, I need something to put my stuff away because people are constantly moving in and out.. This was my go-to!
Paulina D.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
When I was living with roommates this came in great because I could lock up my valuables when people I didn't know where coming in and out of my place all the time.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Perfect for the home, or even when on travel. Easily fits things like documents, cash, photos, etc.