First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm uploaded by Trista T.

BY FIRST ALERT

The #1 Safety Brand Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Powered, Includes Alarm Silence Why should I choose this alarm?  This alarm provides protection from carbon monoxide, the #1 cause of accidental poisoning death in the US. Battery Operated Mute Button Mutes unwanted alarms. Also tests alarm function with same button EZ Access Battery Door Front-open compartment allows easy battery change without dismounting alarm Low Battery Signal Mute Quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours Electrochemical Sensor Most accurate technology available for detecting carbon monoxide End of Life Timer Audible notice when it is time to replace alarm Requires 2AA Batteries, included. ; see more...

• "Great product, really loud when tested." in 2 reviews
  • "The alarm is loud when it goes off so it could wake a sleeping bear and the batteries last a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "Cute design." in 1 review
  • "But hey, that's a good thing!" in 1 review
  • "One in our dining room, one in the master bedroom and one in the basement." in 1 review
Danilyn H.
Union, NJ
Definitely a must have! You'll never know when it'll come in handy.
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
This is a constant in our bedroom- no complaint!
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a must have in homes!
John M.
Mentor, OH
DOES WHAT IT SAYS
Gemma L.
We purchased this as soon as we got the keys to our own home nearly 4 years ago, so glad we did. It’s money well spent and it’s not even that expensive. Especially if it saves your lives... I would highly recommended every one gets one of these for their homes
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
So far so good. We just replaced our carbon monoxide detectors and these were nice and affordable. I believe they sat around the 30$ mark. Around 50$ for the smoke and carbon monoxide combo!
Maricela L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
I only have one in my house should you have more?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Scarlett H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do these go on sale often?