First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm uploaded by Trista T.

BY FIRST ALERT

The #1 Safety Brand Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Powered, Includes Alarm Silence Why should I choose this alarm?  This alarm provides protection from carbon monoxide, the #1 cause of accidental poisoning death in the US. Battery Operated Mute Button Mutes unwanted alarms. Also tests alarm function with same button EZ Access Battery Door Front-open compartment allows easy battery change without dismounting alarm Low Battery Signal Mute Quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours Electrochemical Sensor Most accurate technology available for detecting carbon monoxide End of Life Timer Audible notice when it is time to replace alarm Requires 2AA Batteries, included. ; see more...

• "Great product, really loud when tested." in 2 reviews
  • "The alarm is loud when it goes off so it could wake a sleeping bear and the batteries last a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "Cute design." in 1 review
  • "But hey, that's a good thing!" in 1 review
  • "One in our dining room, one in the master bedroom and one in the basement." in 1 review
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Great product. I know it's meant to be loud and wake you up from all levels of the house if something does happen but holy hannah, it sure is loud! in other words, definitely does what it says it does.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV
Love First Alert as a company and this battery operated CO detector is awesome! The house I'm in had several gas fireplaces installed, and there was a CO issue due to an incorrect plumbing issue on one fireplace, so the peace of mind that this allows is amazing!
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
I have 2 of these and they work great! The alarm is loud when it goes off so it could wake a sleeping bear and the batteries last a long time. Definitely thinking about investing in more.
C M.
We have these all over our house. We haven't had one go off... so I guess that's a good thing lol but hard to know if it works!
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I've got to assume that it works well, though it's only gone off when we test it. But hey, that's a good thing!
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Great product, really loud when tested. If the batteries go low it is loud also. Have never had it go off.
Krystal S.
We have had this in our home for 4 years. We change the batteries twice a year (daylight savings time).
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
It's loud, but then again loud is necessary. It is definitely a needed product in every home
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
The batteries last long the sound is loud. I only have one wondering if I should have more.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
I only have one in my house should you have more?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Scarlett H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do these go on sale often?