BY FIRST ALERT

The #1 Safety Brand Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Powered, Includes Alarm Silence Why should I choose this alarm?  This alarm provides protection from carbon monoxide, the #1 cause of accidental poisoning death in the US. Battery Operated Mute Button Mutes unwanted alarms. Also tests alarm function with same button EZ Access Battery Door Front-open compartment allows easy battery change without dismounting alarm Low Battery Signal Mute Quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours Electrochemical Sensor Most accurate technology available for detecting carbon monoxide End of Life Timer Audible notice when it is time to replace alarm Requires 2AA Batteries, included. ; see more...

• "Great product, really loud when tested." in 2 reviews
  • "The alarm is loud when it goes off so it could wake a sleeping bear and the batteries last a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "One in our dining room, one in the master bedroom and one in the basement." in 1 review
  • "Cute design." in 1 review
  • "But hey, that's a good thing!" in 1 review
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Caney, Ks
Beeps loud but takes ore than 4 minuets to detected carbon monoxide due to the sensor not always being on and it has to be more the 400 parts before it will even alarm
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Decorator Expert
Living in an at home daycare, we have these all over my house. They are pretty small and do not take up much room, however, they are their to save my life & I love them for that! I've never had an issue with Carbon monoxide in my house, but I know if I did, this device would save my family & my life as well as the little ones when they are here! Everyone needs one of these in their home.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Decorator Expert
I got mine at Lowe's on sale and have on 3 of my homes levels. My only con is that I prefer have alarms that can be plugged in and have battery back up. I also prefer natural gas/carbon monoxide alarms.
C M.
C M.
We have these all over our house. We haven't had one go off... so I guess that's a good thing lol but hard to know if it works!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Works as far as I know? I'm not sure if it's effective or not as far as the Co2 detection, since it's never gone off. However, the few times it's beeped it's been SUPER loud, (ie when battery is dying). So far ok.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
It's loud, but then again loud is necessary. It is definitely a needed product in every home
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
I have 2 of these and they work great! The alarm is loud when it goes off so it could wake a sleeping bear and the batteries last a long time. Definitely thinking about investing in more.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a must have in homes!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
This is a constant in our bedroom- no complaint!
Cher G.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV
Love First Alert as a company and this battery operated CO detector is awesome! The house I'm in had several gas fireplaces installed, and there was a CO issue due to an incorrect plumbing issue on one fireplace, so the peace of mind that this allows is amazing!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
I only have one in my house should you have more?
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Decorator Expert
Do these go on sale often?