Add a Photo

By FIRST ALERT
The #1 Safety Brand Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Powered, Includes Alarm Silence Why should I choose this alarm?  This alarm provides protection from carbon monoxide, the #1 cause of accidental poisoning death in the US. Battery Operated Mute Button Mutes unwanted alarms. Also tests alarm function with same button EZ Access Battery Door Front-open compartment allows easy battery change without dismounting alarm Low Battery Signal Mute Quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours Electrochemical Sensor Most accurate technology available for detecting carbon monoxide End of Life Timer Audible notice when it is time to replace alarm Requires 2AA Batteries, included. ;
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Caney, Ks
Beeps loud but takes ore than 4 minuets to detected carbon monoxide due to the sensor not always being on and it has to be more the 400 parts before it will even alarm
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Decorator Expert
June 24, 2017, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 1 ea
Living in an at home daycare, we have these all over my house. They are pretty small and do not take up much room, however, they are their to save my life & I love them for that! I've never had an issue with Carbon monoxide in my house, but I know if I did, this device would save my family & my life as well as the little ones when they are here! Everyone needs one of these in their home.
C M.
C M.
May 20, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 1 ea
We have these all over our house. We haven't had one go off... so I guess that's a good thing lol but hard to know if it works!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Works as far as I know? I'm not sure if it's effective or not as far as the Co2 detection, since it's never gone off. However, the few times it's beeped it's been SUPER loud, (ie when battery is dying). So far ok.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
May 28, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 1 ea
It's loud, but then again loud is necessary. It is definitely a needed product in every home
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
We have had this in our home for 4 years. We change the batteries twice a year (daylight savings time).
Lowell, In
The batteries last long the sound is loud. I only have one wondering if I should have more.
Danilyn H.
Danilyn H.
Union, NJ
Definitely a must have! You'll never know when it'll come in handy.
Anna P.
Anna P.
La Porte City, IA
Cute design. I like that it runs on AA batteries, which I always have, verses 9volt batteries that I don't. Appears to be functioning correctly, but luckily I've never had it go off. (No CO problems!)
Amber H.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Great product, really loud when tested. If the batteries go low it is loud also. Have never had it go off.
Lowell, In
I only have one in my house should you have more?