BY FIRST ALERT

Battery Operated This alarm is for you if you want: basic protection from fire. 9 V Battery included EZ Access Battery Door Optional Theft-Prevention lock :  When activated, batteries and/or alarm cannot be removed without proper tools. Ionization Smoke Sensor :  Generally more sensitive at detecting small particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by flaming fires. Loud 85db Alarm Meets UL217 Standard 10 year limited warranty UL listed Questions?  see more...

catherine p.
Decorator Expert Level 3
An essential to have at home this one works pretty good but its annoying when cooking and it goes off all the time but at least that means if a real fire broke out it will know
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
We have these in every room of our house, we have tested them many times, and they are very loud. I just hope we never actually need them!
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
I like this I brought it for my garage my home has the ones attached by electric and I wanted one for the garage this was perfect!
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love these First Alert Basic Smoke Alarms. I have one up on the wall by my kitchen, one up on the wall of my bedroom, I also have one up on the wall of my livingroom. They are great inexpensive & trustworthy. I change the batteries every time the time changes. First Alert Basic Fire Alarms are very sensitive, so I have no worries if a fire breaks out cause soon as the fire alarm smells a little smoke it goes off. It even goes off when making toast. I highly recommend Firsty Alert Basic Fire Alarms to everyone, they help save lives. :)
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Do u put smoke alarms in your garage?