BY FIRST AID ONLY

218 Piece Kit Includes: Bandages. 1 Elastic Bandage Wrap, Latex Free, 3" x 5" yd. 1 Bandage Wrap, Latex Free, 2" x 5" yd. 5 Elbow & Knee Plastic Bandages, 2" x 4". 5 Plastic Patches, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2". 25 Fabric Bandages, 3/4" x 3". 25 Fabric Bandages, 1" x 3". 10 Knuckle Fabric Bandages. 10 Fingertip Fabric Bandages Dressings and Tapes. 1 Trauma Pad, 5. see more...

Judith R.
Benicia, CA
This is a great kit has everything you need. Good for mom with little ones
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
I have one in my car. Great to have in case of emergency. Glad I got one I did end up using a few things from it .
Lupitaa R.
I love this first aid kit because its complete with everything you need on an emergency! I'm always aware I have a packed first aid kit at home!
christina s.
Platteville, WI
I need this product in my car for when I really need it. I don't have any first aid kit in my car yet.
Bob L.
As a soccer mom, this is pretty much an essential. It works nicely as any medical kit. I haven't encountered any problems, but I would like to know where I can refill the band aids.
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect little first aid kit, has anything and everything from gauze to band aids perfect for cars and travel
tiara R.
Concord, CA
This is a must I work with kids and they always want an ice pack or a band aid or something.....this is a great kit
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Nice kit! GOOD for camping too, I'm bring this pack each time I go, verry useful! Nice price too
Daelyn A.
Pekin, IL
This is the perfect first aid kit to leave in your car for whatever may happen!
Bob L.
Where can I refill the band aids?