BY FIRST AID ONLY

218 Piece Kit Includes: Bandages. 1 Elastic Bandage Wrap, Latex Free, 3" x 5" yd. 1 Bandage Wrap, Latex Free, 2" x 5" yd. 5 Elbow & Knee Plastic Bandages, 2" x 4". 5 Plastic Patches, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2". 25 Fabric Bandages, 3/4" x 3". 25 Fabric Bandages, 1" x 3". 10 Knuckle Fabric Bandages. 10 Fingertip Fabric Bandages Dressings and Tapes. 1 Trauma Pad, 5. see more...

Bob L.
As a soccer mom, this is pretty much an essential. It works nicely as any medical kit. I haven't encountered any problems, but I would like to know where I can refill the band aids.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
This is a must I work with kids and they always want an ice pack or a band aid or something.....this is a great kit
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
Perfect little first aid kit, has anything and everything from gauze to band aids perfect for cars and travel
christina s.
Madison, WI
I need this product in my car for when I really need it. I don't have any first aid kit in my car yet.
Daelyn A.
Pekin, IL
This is the perfect first aid kit to leave in your car for whatever may happen!
Judith R.
Benicia, CA
This is a great kit has everything you need. Good for mom with little ones
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
I have one in my car. Great to have in case of emergency. Glad I got one I did end up using a few things from it .
Lupitaa R.
I love this first aid kit because its complete with everything you need on an emergency! I'm always aware I have a packed first aid kit at home!
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Nice kit! GOOD for camping too, I'm bring this pack each time I go, verry useful! Nice price too
Bob L.
Where can I refill the band aids?