BY FIRST-AID

These antiseptic towelettes with the active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride are ideal for cleansing wounds when alcohol is inadvisable. Their single-use design eliminates the worry of cross contamination. Number of Pieces: 50. Global Product Type: First Aid Antiseptic Wipes/Pads-Antiseptic Towelettes. Number of Pieces [Nom]: 50. Description: Sterile Cleansing Wipes 4 3/4 x 7 3/4. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 %. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 %. Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 %. see more...

Mally B.
I like these because they're affordable, easy to pack for travel (they are individually wrapped), and easy to store! I use these every day in my diabetic kit. I use them before i test my blood sugar, as well as before insulin shots. They are the perfect wipe for my needs!
Cristie G.
This is such an important part of a diabetics life. With the right tools it makes it so much easier. And these pads are great. They are large and are very saturated with alcohol. The packaging is easy to open which is great and it is a nice price as well.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Must have for your car or purse or medicine cabinet. Especially if you have children. These little towels are great for cleaning scraps or wounds,yes t will burn for a second it it's alchol
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite thing to use before applying a bandaid helps clean the cut up before you apply the last step! It does burn a bit but it's just cleaning the wound!
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
I use these on a kid at my daycare whjo is diabetic. I can always count on them to be thoroughly saturated and keep me and the child safe! They're all we use!
Ashley P.
Used them in class when using stethoscopes. Not a very strong smell, but very helpful
Silvianna V.
Is the smell of alcohol strong?
raquel a.