BY FIRST AID ONLY

Treats minor cuts and scrapes.  Recommended by Health Care Professionals.   Essential items for basic first aid.  Convenient size fits in most places. Reviewed and approved by a Medical Advisory Board exclusively for First Aid Only. Medicines, Antiseptics 2 - Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets 2 - Ibuprofen tablets 2 - Aspirin tablets 6 - Antiseptic cleansing wipes 3 - Antibiotic ointment Bandages 20 - Plastic bandages, 3/4" x 3" 10 - Fabric bandages, 3/4" x 3" 5 - Plastic bandages, 1" x 3" 5 - Junior adhesive plastic bandages, 3/8" x 1 1/2" 1 - Elbow & knee plastic bandage, 2" x 4" 1 - Patch bandage, 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" 10 - Spot adhesive bandages, 7/8" Injury Treatment 1 - Trauma pad, 5" x 9" 4 - Gauze dressing pads, 2" x 2" 1 - First aid tape roll, 1/2 see more...

• How does this stack up against a larger metal type first ...3 Answers
Tyconda C.
If you are in need of an all around First-Aid Kit, this is a good one to buy. I bought this a year ago just to have on hand. Since then I have actually had to run in and use things out of the bag. Then go back to the store to replace them. I actually was surprised that I needed the things in the bag more often then I realized I did. I have since bought one for my car. I figure you can never be to safe.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This was is a great gift to give to a young collage student who is on their own for the fist time. Has everything in it for a quick small emergency got it online from amazone under $10. It's a must have Highly recommend. Not expensive at all.
Caren M.
This is a perfect first aid kit that has all the essentials for active children. my dad is a soccer coach and he has this first aid kit. it is just great with gauze, band aids and even disinfecting wipes. I completely recommend it.
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is so necessary for all, to have at home, on trip or at work. Very useful to adults and kids, got everything you need to apply first aid and it's very practical to carry everywhere.
Shelley M.
I love this kit! I'm a nurse and mom of three active kids. I keep one in my car and one at home so the kids can get to if I'm not home when a small injury occurs.
Kayli E.
This is a great kit to have on hand for a minor medical emergency. I keep one on my car on one in my bathroom for easy access.
Jessica R.
My family and I went a trip and I got this for a just in case and it came in very handy. Everyone should get one.
Denisse V.
Everyone should have a First Aid All Purpose First Aid Kit this one has everything you need.
Brenda C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love to have a first aid kit around the house especially when u have smaller children
dannielle w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great thing to have around the house and in your car in case you need a quick fix.
Dawn T.
Payson
How does this stack up against a larger metal type first aid kit? What's included?

Walmart