First Aid Only 6013 Moleskin/Blister Protection- 2" Squares- 10/Box

BY FIRST AID ONLY

Premium-grade material in 2 squares can be cut to fit any specific need. Flexible material conforms to all contours of the foot and stays securely in place. Helps prevent blisters. Bandages Type: Moleskin/Blister; Material(s): Flexible Fabric; Mounting: N/A; Length: N/A. see more...

First Aid Only 6013 Moleskin/Blister Protection- 2" Squares- 10/Box
Buy on Amazon
Joanna F.
I put these in my backpack when we go hiking. Someone always gets a blister. These stay on even when sweating. I also bring them with me when we go to amusement parks. They are a life saver!
Ashley G.
Saint Marys, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used these on my feet during cross country season. I used to get blisters on my toes and the arches of my feet from my insoles. This protected my blisters and kept me from even feeling them while I ran.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Saved my Disney trip!! my son was being aweful after a few a hours when we figured out why and applied the mole skin it was like the blister never happened!!
Maricruz G.
Commerce, CA
Great when you are starting to wear your new shoes and when you want to prevent blisters or if you have blisters this also helps
Krista P.
Love this. Works great to protect against blisters. I always use this when I break in new sneakers
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for use when you're breaking in new shoes or sports gear, prevents blisters really well.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love mole skin for helping with blistering. I use it mostly on my feet for sports.
Courtney H.
Elk Horn, KY
Ohmy gosh i love love love this, it was my best friend when i had athletes foot.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where I can buy this??