BY CVS

Red case with pockets to store your own first aid supplies. Supplies not included. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alycia C.
Crab Orchard
I am one of those people who have absolutely everything you can think of when it comes to first aid supplies. My friends always say that if we had a national disaster I would have every medical thing you could possibly want or need. With that being said I absolutely loved this little first aid kit. It had a lot of things that you would most likely need in a first aid ir emergency situation. An honestly my favorite part was the bag. It is set up perfectly to organize and hold many different first aid items and its easy to carry and travel with. Which is exactly what you need when it comes to first aid supplies. I can deffinitely say that I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends and relatives.
Maria G.
Poteet, TX
Bought two of these for each car, okay car kit for minor items, I would suggest for more serious things, car accident, outdoor excursions etc, sports you improve this kit with some more gauze only has one small pack as well as something like a quick clot sponge. Its has all the band aids you will ever need as well as many basics, and a good kit for the price. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because in both kits I got they did not have all 299 pieces listed, specifically it was missing some of the larger bandages and pads, it would have 2 or 3 when it should have had 6 according to the list on the packaging. This happen on 4-5 things in each kit, I think there just not putting them in, as they were missing the same amount on both kits ordered about 2 weeks apart. Sum it up good kit for the price can't build it for the cost, and somethings is always better then nothing, but could use a little more stuff for serious injury
Cat G.
If you don't have a small first aid kit in your car and home go and get one now!! This are one of the most vital things someone can own. I'm a very clumsy person so I have gotten hurt a lot and this has been a life saver. Everybody no matter who you are really needs this. If there is ever an emergency, this can really save a life. I alwayz taks this with me especially when travelling.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I am always so unprepared for emergencies and of course with a house full of kids everyone is likely to need something different - so I like the fact that it’s a build ur own - becuz most of the time when u buy already done kits u end up with a ton of items you’ll never use ! Thank god that someone decided this would make more scenes
Suellen S.
I use this handy little first aid bag for most of my prescription medications. I like it much better than the medicine cabinet. The material of the bag is very sturdy. It also has duel zippers that meet in the middle, and it also has netting inside for all kinds of things.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
We love our first date it we keep it in our car we have to build it ourselves it was pretty awesome I would definitely build another one when we run out of what we had they were very accommodating when it came to needing to know what certain products were and how they were used
Sierra P.
Stamford, CT
Really important to have a product like this. The product is fairly large and has space for all the first aid essentials. I purchased this at my local cvs. I think everyone should buy this item. You don’t really need to buy it again because it will last a long time.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
Inexpensive bag where you can keep all of your first aid kit supplies. I fill it with the basic stuff that i’ll most likely need (bandaids of different sizes, Neosporin, etc) and keep one inside of my gym bag, another in my school backpack and another in my car.
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
Every house should have at least one of these first aid kits wether you have kids or live alone. It’s a good feeling to know that you have what you need if you hurt or cut. I’ve bought these since my first child in 91. They give you a great value
Becky S.
Everyone should have at least 1 first aid kit, I'd say more...1 for your vehicle, the house, work etc. I like that cvs has a build tour own feature but it really isn't a customizable item. It's just the case, which is nicely designed, but expensive. If you don't ha e the money to invest or are simply looking for a general kit then buy something pre-made.
***If you are wanting something specific then definitely make your own so you don't have lots of extra nonsense and lack what you really need.