Erica J.
Parker, CO
Obsessed would be an understatement...after moving from hot and humid Florida to cold and dry Colorado, my skin was DYING for moisture. I’ve been through product after product to try and get my skin hydrated again and literally nothing worked, but then I found First Aid Beauty and let me tell you...HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS🙌🏼 First Aid Beauty products always hydrate my skin without “over hydrating” or leaving my skin with a film/greasy. Even when I had oily skin, I know these products would even out my skin’s pH levels, bringing my skin back to its supple self. I absolutely ADORE everything about these products. From the packaging, to the natural products, and of course, how It performs on my skin. 10/10 for me!