BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Winter Wonders - First Aid Beauty's Winter Wonders is an assortment of hydration essentials for day and night to keep your skin smooth, soft and youthful looking all winter long.Ultra Repair Face Cleanser is a fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water. The non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin's natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.Formulated for all skin types, Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum instantly infuses skin with essential hydration to help plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days.Ultra Repair Cream is a whipped, emollient that hydrates your skin from head to toe, while providing immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin-even skin with eczema.Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is a super-charged blend that helps visibly combat the appearance of key signs of aging during skin's nightly repair phase. It is formulated with a Peptide blend to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, glutaline-in-tense to improve the appearance of skin's firmness, and miacinamide to help skin appear more bouncy and healthy in tone and texture.A $90 Value!Winter Wonders includes:Face Cleanser (2.0 oz.)Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum (0.5 oz.)Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer (1.7 oz.)Ultra Repair Cream (6.0 oz.)Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream (0.34 oz.) - Winter Wonders see more...

Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
I recently picked this up at my nearest Ulta location. My skin has been suffering from the wind chill and dry indoor heat that comes with winter. My nose, chin, and cheeks have been so dry and my usual moisturizer just wasn’t providing the hydration my skin currently needs. I am a week into using the Winter Wonders kit from First Aid Beauty and I am already seeing results. My skin looks more hydrated and refreshed. The price was a little more than I wanted to originally spend, but I am hoping in the long term it will be money well spent. The ladies at my Ulta didn’t personally know a lot about the FAB brand, but all said it was a best seller so I took a chance. So far I have been pleased with the results. I just hope the products continue working.
Luz R.
Everything about this line is amazing! I'm able to use the entire line day or night since there are no heavy smells and they leave my skin super soft and hydrated all winter. I always keep a mini face wash and face moisturizer in mt bag!
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
This set of First Aid Beauty products are the best! I love that all of them are ultra hydrating and always help my parched skin. I have super sensitive skin and it helps without being harsh or having irritating perfumes!
Erica J.
Parker, CO
Obsessed would be an understatement...after moving from hot and humid Florida to cold and dry Colorado, my skin was DYING for moisture. I’ve been through product after product to try and get my skin hydrated again and literally nothing worked, but then I found First Aid Beauty and let me tell you...HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS🙌🏼 First Aid Beauty products always hydrate my skin without “over hydrating” or leaving my skin with a film/greasy. Even when I had oily skin, I know these products would even out my skin’s pH levels, bringing my skin back to its supple self. I absolutely ADORE everything about these products. From the packaging, to the natural products, and of course, how It performs on my skin. 10/10 for me!
Jyle T.
Knoxville, TN
I love the FAB cleanser. It’s great for sensitive, hypoallergenic, and dry skin. It’s very smooth and definitely does the Face good