First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers

by First Aid Beauty

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A four-piece set of skin care essentials that offers classic and limited-edition flavors that will save your skin from winter's woes. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Winter proof your skin from head to toe with Winter Skin Savers kit. The cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream is a rich, whipped emollient that hydrates skin, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin even eczema. This powerful formulation includes colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved OTC ingredient to relieve symptoms of eczema, along with shea butter and ceramide 3 to help moisturize skin and protect the skin's barrier, while botanical-rich FAB antioxidant booster helps stave off environmental aggressors. For those seeking a subtle scent, the Ultra Repair® Cream Vanilla Citron incorporates an infusion of bright and zesty orange essential oil layered over comforting natural vanilla notes that leave skin with a wisp of scent. Ultra Repair® Lip Therapy helps moisturize, nourish, and protect lips, leaving them soft and smooth. This nourishing formula combines colloidal oat flour to help calm and soothe, and glycerin and shea butter to help moisturize and protect. With its semi-matte, non-slip finish, this formula sits seamlessly under lipstick. Limited-edition Rosy Red offers the same formulation in a universally flattering sheer tint. This set contains:- 4 oz/ 113 g Ultra Repair Cream - 4 oz/ 113 g Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron - 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Ultra Repair Lip Therapy Rosy Red It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The products in this set are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study on Ultra Repair Cream: - 169% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of t

Is this good for eczema?? I have heard really good things about these products but I don’t want to purchase knowing that it would hurt me on my eczema spot.
please let me know how this works on combination skin!
how does this item make your skin feel after application ?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers!
First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers uploaded by Heather C.
Such a great set. First Aid Beauty is the only skincare line that can help with my horribly dry skin caused by my thyroid disorder and mixed with this freezing winter weather mess. This set gives you the best of Ultra Repair creams and the lip therapy (the rosy red is just enough to give you color but not overwhelming. It's gorgeous). This is a must have for cold winters and really year round. I will never use another skincare line. That is how amazing this stuff is!
Amazing! My skin gets HORRIBLE during winter and this package reallllly helps. It nourishes and repairs. It's for all types of skin so anybody can use it it's overall really good. Not to mention it's reasonable!
First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers is one of the best sets of creams I could have purchased! I saw this product in Sephora and I highly recommend this product to those with extreme dry skin. It is definitely worth it. It left my skin hydrated throughout the day and the scent was light enough that it did not bother me.
Detroit, MI
This beauty winter skin savers set really works. It works wonders on my face and it helps keeps my face clear AS EVER!!! I would recommend this to every friend I have. that is how much this product works and its worth every penny.
Fort drum, NY
The best for moisturization! If you have dry skin any of the first aid beauty products are worth the money. I had a dry patch and finally they were gone after I used this. Amazing product and a must have!
I have extremely dry skin so when I tried first aid products I was pleasantly surprised, they leave your skin feeling so soft, the only issue I have is the odor, I wish it wasn't as strong but overall it's great and got rid of my dry patches
Franklinville, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I received it as a gift on Christmas, and have not stopped using it since. I have eczema and especially during the winter I suffer from extremely dry skin. But with this product it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated!
First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers uploaded by Maegan P.
Before trying this set I had never tried it before. I was skeptical, but EVERYONE raves about their intense hydration lotion. I mainly got it for the vanilla jar and tinted lip therapy. I'm not big on lotion or a fan , but I LOVE this stuff! The scent isn't too much or heavy. Absorbs great, non greasy. 100% recommend and would repurchase
Nashua, NH
I have super dry skin due to medications I am on. These products are god sends. They are my holy grail. I appreciate first aid beautify a lot
Clarksville, TN
I love how this gives my skin just the right [email protected] of moisture it needs. It’s not greasy and it doesn’t take much.