First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers

by First Aid Beauty

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A four-piece set of skin care essentials that offers classic and limited-edition flavors that will save your skin from winter's woes. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Winter proof your skin from head to toe with Winter Skin Savers kit. The cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream is a rich, whipped emollient that hydrates skin, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin even eczema. This powerful formulation includes colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved OTC ingredient to relieve symptoms of eczema, along with shea butter and ceramide 3 to help moisturize skin and protect the skin's barrier, while botanical-rich FAB antioxidant booster helps stave off environmental aggressors. For those seeking a subtle scent, the Ultra Repair® Cream Vanilla Citron incorporates an infusion of bright and zesty orange essential oil layered over comforting natural vanilla notes that leave skin with a wisp of scent. Ultra Repair® Lip Therapy helps moisturize, nourish, and protect lips, leaving them soft and smooth. This nourishing formula combines colloidal oat flour to help calm and soothe, and glycerin and shea butter to help moisturize and protect. With its semi-matte, non-slip finish, this formula sits seamlessly under lipstick. Limited-edition Rosy Red offers the same formulation in a universally flattering sheer tint. This set contains:- 4 oz/ 113 g Ultra Repair Cream - 4 oz/ 113 g Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron - 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Ultra Repair Lip Therapy Rosy Red It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The products in this set are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study on Ultra Repair Cream: - 169% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of t

Is this good for eczema?? I have heard really good things about these products but I don’t want to purchase knowing that it would hurt me on my eczema spot.
please let me know how this works on combination skin!
how does this item make your skin feel after application ?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers!
Miami
I’m a Florida girl so my skin is not used to the dry cold winters of the north. Even florida “winters” tend to dry me out. I’m a big First Aid Beauty fan because I have sensitive skin and their products work well without any irritation so for Christmas I asked for this kit and it did not disappoint. I really love the intensive skin moisturizer and whenever I travel anywhere cold and dry I make sure to bring some with me! The cleaners are so gentle and I feel they do not strip my skin of moisture. And the radiance pads help me have sun kissed glowy skin year round without any harsh feeling chemicals. If you suffer from dry skin anywhere or any time of year these products are a must. Plus they last a really long time so you are getting your moneys worth in these products!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
San Leandro , CA
I bought this product last winter and I’m so glad that I did because I use all the products in it my favorite two are the moisturizer and the cleanser. I don’t really use the face wipes too much because my skin is not acne prone. But I’m in love with the moisturizer.
Combination / Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Miami
I absolutely cannot live without First Aid Beaty moisturizer. I’ve tried what feels like hundreds of products, even from dermatologist, and this performs the best without a gross smell. Sensitive skin, red, flaky, all the girls need this moisturizer!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers uploaded by Heather C.
Such a great set. First Aid Beauty is the only skincare line that can help with my horribly dry skin caused by my thyroid disorder and mixed with this freezing winter weather mess. This set gives you the best of Ultra Repair creams and the lip therapy (the rosy red is just enough to give you color but not overwhelming. It's gorgeous). This is a must have for cold winters and really year round. I will never use another skincare line. That is how amazing this stuff is!
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers uploaded by Maegan P.
Before trying this set I had never tried it before. I was skeptical, but EVERYONE raves about their intense hydration lotion. I mainly got it for the vanilla jar and tinted lip therapy. I'm not big on lotion or a fan , but I LOVE this stuff! The scent isn't too much or heavy. Absorbs great, non greasy. 100% recommend and would repurchase
Oily / Acne
First Aid Beauty Winter Skin Savers is one of the best sets of creams I could have purchased! I saw this product in Sephora and I highly recommend this product to those with extreme dry skin. It is definitely worth it. It left my skin hydrated throughout the day and the scent was light enough that it did not bother me.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Sun Damage
Gaithersburg , MD
Gentle and effective. Winter is my worst season as my lips dry up, to the point it's painful, elbows turn grey along with my knee caps, my body is losing hydration no matter how much what I drink that is supposedly suppose to help me!!! First Aid beauty has these amazing products for my face lips and body that really show results and I would really recommend this to anyone regardless of any skin sensitivities.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Love first aid beauty products! If you are someone who normally suffers from dry dull skin you already know that it only gets worse in the winter. This has seriously helped to bring an intense amount of moisture to my skin so that makeup and serums and actually sit naturally on my skin. Definitely an essential!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores
Colorado Spgs, CO
These moisturizers are absolutely amazing! They feel so smooth and fresh on your skin and they definitely keep the moisture going on your face throughout the day. Definitely no dislikes about this product because I use it everyday. I have the normal scent and the vanilla scent. They work great on your whole body.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Amazing! My skin gets HORRIBLE during winter and this package reallllly helps. It nourishes and repairs. It's for all types of skin so anybody can use it it's overall really good. Not to mention it's reasonable!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores