First Aid Beauty Winter Hydration Kit uploaded by Qiu X.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A set of must-have skin care solutions to help keep skin looking and feeling healthy, hydrated, and more youthful. This winter-skin survival kit includes cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream, an airy whipped emollient that is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer to remedy dry skin conditions and deliver luxurious moisture with no greasy after-feel. The powerful formulation is created with colloidal oatmeal to soothe skin. Ultra Repair® Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is a luxurious emollient formulated to restore the complexion and combat key signs of aging while you sleep. FAB Face Cleanser is a creamy, sulfate-free cleanser that gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, grime, and makeup for a clean, calm complexion. This set contains: - 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration - 1.7 oz Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream - 5 oz Face Cleanser It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a clinical and consumer study on Ultra Repair Cream: - 169% improvement in skin hydration of was scientifically demonstrated immediately after use - 100% of trial participants found that the product helped to soothe, moisturize, and condition their skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness In a clinical and consumer study on Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream: - 41% improvement in skin elasticity was scientifically measured - 90% of participants reported softer, smoother, and more supple skin see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
If this is the pack that came with the exfoliating pads, the cleanser, and the moisturizer (I need glasses sorry), then it's a great pack. I have super sensitive, acne prone, and combo skin. I ended up buying the full sized cleanser and moisturizer. Thinking about getting the exfoliating pads too. Only downside is the moisturizer is a little too oily if you use it every day. I have to switch between it and another moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with oily skin since this seems better for people with drier skin.
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Puyallup, WA
My skin was going through an intense dry spell this past winter and I was looking for any kind of help. I had switched to a new face wash for oily skin and it did not go over well and my face was red and irritated. I stopped into a beauty store and asked for a skincare line that would send moisture back into my skin and was suggested to use the FAB skincare line. I will never turn back! This product has done wonders for my skin, it looks fabulous with no makeup on. My makeup used to separate on my skin too, and it no longer does with this stuff. Thank you FAB, I will definitely continue to use this line!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
This product is amazing, I would absolutely recommend this product. I have extremely dry skin in the winter, to the point where I get flaky, especially around my lips and forehead, and this product has helped me keep my face hydrated! A little bit of product each day goes a long way, so definitely worth the price, DO NOT lather it on because you will feel cake faced all day!!
Mia R.
Mia R.
I had very small white heads all along my jawline that made my skin appearance very bumpy. After using this light weight skincare line, my skin noticeably became brighter and smoother. My pores were noticeably smaller and the white heads decreased within days. After using this cleanser you have that clean face feeling.  First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Diana F.
Diana F.
I use this product in the winter when my skin is more dry. I don't have eczema but I do get dry skin patches in the winter, from taking really hot showers, to the dry cold air and having your body vovered up in hoodies etc, it just dries my skin out. This definately is a quick gixer upper for me and you don't have to keep applying it a million times a day.
dulce g.
dulce g.
California
My face started feeling very dry i had heard good things about the "first aid beauty" brand. So i decided to buy the "First Aid Beauty Winter Hydration Kit", and i loved it. It feels so light on my skin it doesnt feel oily but it moisturizes very well. My skin is very sensitive i break out very easily and the hydration kit did very well on my skin. I really recommend this kit, it's very worth it.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
If you have Etopic Dermatisis and can't figure out what to use without using steroid creams. This is going to be your new best friend! This stuff helped me through flakey tough times where I couldn't even walk out the house. It is very thick but it's exactly what I needed. No weird fragrance and very gentle on me. Highly recommend
Leah L.
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I didn't think that this hydration kit was that great. When I apply the hydrating moisturizer I expected it to really make my skin feel so supple and luscious and I felt like it felt moisturizer for s moment and was gone. I wouldn't purchase again, but FAB does have great products, just not this one for me
Caiti J.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
For the price you cannot beat this set. It truly is effective and it is a good quality. I was very happy with this product and the packaging is cute and has a cute theme (first aid). It's a great value and I would recommend this to others. I will definitely buy this set again come winter.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
This kit SAVED my skin. I had extremely dry skin in the past and the first aid beauty kit did the job at rescuing and repairing my skin. I am a loyal customer of First aid beauty and I get all of my products from Ulta. You will never have dry, flaky skin with this product!!