First Aid Beauty Winter Hydration Kit uploaded by Qiu X.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A set of must-have skin care solutions to help keep skin looking and feeling healthy, hydrated, and more youthful. This winter-skin survival kit includes cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream, an airy whipped emollient that is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer to remedy dry skin conditions and deliver luxurious moisture with no greasy after-feel. The powerful formulation is created with colloidal oatmeal to soothe skin. Ultra Repair® Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is a luxurious emollient formulated to restore the complexion and combat key signs of aging while you sleep. FAB Face Cleanser is a creamy, sulfate-free cleanser that gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, grime, and makeup for a clean, calm complexion. This set contains: - 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration - 1.7 oz Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream - 5 oz Face Cleanser It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a clinical and consumer study on Ultra Repair Cream: - 169% improvement in skin hydration of was scientifically demonstrated immediately after use - 100% of trial participants found that the product helped to soothe, moisturize, and condition their skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness In a clinical and consumer study on Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream: - 41% improvement in skin elasticity was scientifically measured - 90% of participants reported softer, smoother, and more supple skin see more...

Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I didn't think that this hydration kit was that great. When I apply the hydrating moisturizer I expected it to really make my skin feel so supple and luscious and I felt like it felt moisturizer for s moment and was gone. I wouldn't purchase again, but FAB does have great products, just not this one for me
Maya R.
First aid beauty is one of my favorite brands because it is so beneficial and gentle on sensitive skin. Their cleanser is soft and has improved my skin. The hydration I get from the moisturizer can battle any dry skin the winter might cause!
Ashley A.
When my skin is in transition between seasons, I know this kit is a safe bet to get my skin back under control and feeling hydrated without getting greasy. Especially in our Minnesota winters, this little kit has done wonders for my skin.
Fabiola A.
This product is great at keeping the skin soft and moisturized. Although it's on the more expensive side of the scale it's worth it if you have very dry skin. It does have a pretty mediciney type of smell but if you can get past that the product is great.
Rebecca M.
Hialeah
This kit is excellent for the winter. When your skin starts to feel heavy and dry, this kit will bring you back to life instantly. I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy their products.
Mai V.
Sacramento, CA
I loveee this kit when it is winter! My skin is super dry and would even have dry patches. I was very upset and embarrassed but I walked into Sephora and the employee there had showed me this! And it is Holy!!!
Chelsey R.
Puyallup, WA
My skin was going through an intense dry spell this past winter and I was looking for any kind of help. I had switched to a new face wash for oily skin and it did not go over well and my face was red and irritated. I stopped into a beauty store and asked for a skincare line that would send moisture back into my skin and was suggested to use the FAB skincare line. I will never turn back! This product has done wonders for my skin, it looks fabulous with no makeup on. My makeup used to separate on my skin too, and it no longer does with this stuff. Thank you FAB, I will definitely continue to use this line!
Ashley B.
If this is the pack that came with the exfoliating pads, the cleanser, and the moisturizer (I need glasses sorry), then it's a great pack. I have super sensitive, acne prone, and combo skin. I ended up buying the full sized cleanser and moisturizer. Thinking about getting the exfoliating pads too. Only downside is the moisturizer is a little too oily if you use it every day. I have to switch between it and another moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with oily skin since this seems better for people with drier skin.
Mia R.
I had very small white heads all along my jawline that made my skin appearance very bumpy. After using this light weight skincare line, my skin noticeably became brighter and smoother. My pores were noticeably smaller and the white heads decreased within days. After using this cleanser you have that clean face feeling.  First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Keeana N.
Oxnard, CA
Truly an amazing product this help me to do a deep cleaning of my skin but still keeps it really refreshed and hydrated I felt like it helped me with keeping my face oil free but still very healthy looking did not the that much of a smell and good for sensitive skin I give this an A+