First Aid Beauty Winter Hydration Kit uploaded by Mariam B.First Aid Beauty Winter Hydration Kit uploaded by Qiu X.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A set of must-have skin care solutions to help keep skin looking and feeling healthy, hydrated, and more youthful. This winter-skin survival kit includes cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream, an airy whipped emollient that is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer to remedy dry skin conditions and deliver luxurious moisture with no greasy after-feel. The powerful formulation is created with colloidal oatmeal to soothe skin. Ultra Repair® Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is a luxurious emollient formulated to restore the complexion and combat key signs of aging while you sleep. FAB Face Cleanser is a creamy, sulfate-free cleanser that gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, grime, and makeup for a clean, calm complexion. This set contains: - 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration - 1.7 oz Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream - 5 oz Face Cleanser It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a clinical and consumer study on Ultra Repair Cream: - 169% improvement in skin hydration of was scientifically demonstrated immediately after use - 100% of trial participants found that the product helped to soothe, moisturize, and condition their skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness In a clinical and consumer study on Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream: - 41% improvement in skin elasticity was scientifically measured - 90% of participants reported softer, smoother, and more supple skin see more...

Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
This product makes my face feel so soft and smooth. It does its job and doesn’t irritate my fragile face. It is expensive but sometimes higher price means better quality and that is the case with this stuff! Would recommend.
Emily W.
I didn’t buy this kit but all the products in it separately. I love them all! Face wash is gentle for my sensitive skin while also cleaning pores and getting rid of excess makeup. And moisturizer is very gentle while still being moisturizing and making skin soft and smooth. I will continue to buy as long as I run out!
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I didn't think that this hydration kit was that great. When I apply the hydrating moisturizer I expected it to really make my skin feel so supple and luscious and I felt like it felt moisturizer for s moment and was gone. I wouldn't purchase again, but FAB does have great products, just not this one for me
Maya R.
First aid beauty is one of my favorite brands because it is so beneficial and gentle on sensitive skin. Their cleanser is soft and has improved my skin. The hydration I get from the moisturizer can battle any dry skin the winter might cause!
Chelsey R.
Puyallup, WA
My skin was going through an intense dry spell this past winter and I was looking for any kind of help. I had switched to a new face wash for oily skin and it did not go over well and my face was red and irritated. I stopped into a beauty store and asked for a skincare line that would send moisture back into my skin and was suggested to use the FAB skincare line. I will never turn back! This product has done wonders for my skin, it looks fabulous with no makeup on. My makeup used to separate on my skin too, and it no longer does with this stuff. Thank you FAB, I will definitely continue to use this line!
Ashley B.
If this is the pack that came with the exfoliating pads, the cleanser, and the moisturizer (I need glasses sorry), then it's a great pack. I have super sensitive, acne prone, and combo skin. I ended up buying the full sized cleanser and moisturizer. Thinking about getting the exfoliating pads too. Only downside is the moisturizer is a little too oily if you use it every day. I have to switch between it and another moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with oily skin since this seems better for people with drier skin.
Mia R.
I had very small white heads all along my jawline that made my skin appearance very bumpy. After using this light weight skincare line, my skin noticeably became brighter and smoother. My pores were noticeably smaller and the white heads decreased within days. After using this cleanser you have that clean face feeling.  FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
Keeana N.
Oxnard, CA
Truly an amazing product this help me to do a deep cleaning of my skin but still keeps it really refreshed and hydrated I felt like it helped me with keeping my face oil free but still very healthy looking did not the that much of a smell and good for sensitive skin I give this an A+
Diana F.
I use this product in the winter when my skin is more dry. I don't have eczema but I do get dry skin patches in the winter, from taking really hot showers, to the dry cold air and having your body vovered up in hoodies etc, it just dries my skin out. This definately is a quick gixer upper for me and you don't have to keep applying it a million times a day.
Elizabeth G.
This product is amazing, I would absolutely recommend this product. I have extremely dry skin in the winter, to the point where I get flaky, especially around my lips and forehead, and this product has helped me keep my face hydrated! A little bit of product each day goes a long way, so definitely worth the price, DO NOT lather it on because you will feel cake faced all day!!