BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A vitamin-enriched mist that hydrates, revives and refreshes skin anytime or anyplace. The citrus herb blend of aromatic oils immediately energizes and invigorates skin on contact making it a must-have for dry conditions, such as sun, wind and travel.The alcohol-free formulation is designed to reawaken skin, restore hydration and help protect from environmental aggressors. It is packed with skin-energizing ingredients and enriched with a unique cocktail of vitamins to replenish and revive, moisture-imparting humectants to help boost hydration and the botanical-rich FAB Antioxidant Booster to help combat environmental aggressors. The spray also works to help set makeup.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polysorbate 80, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract.

• How do this work? It really helps?1 Answers
  • Does this help set makeup? 1 Answers
  • Would this be good for after gym even if you have oily sk...2 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Vitamin Hydrating Mist
  • "I was using the clinique moisture surge spray and decided to give this one a try. I'm so glad i did, this is so much better, more moisturizing and lasts longer and is cheaper. Give it a try# " in 15 reviews
Syd L.
It doesn't cause much of a difference in the skincare department, but is very nice for throughout the day on a hot day if you throw it in your bag for a quick pick-me-up because it doesn't desturb your makeup at all!
Jennifer L.
Lisbon
I can't say enough good about First Aid Beauty. I just tried a discovery kit a few months ago and loved everything. It's gentle, not perfumed, very effective. I bought this brand for my Mom and Sister for Christmas. Simple to use.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
I love this! My skin instantly feels so soft after using. And I love that it doesn’t make me break out even more. With combo skin it is so sensitive toward sense and other items. This is the only thing that’s worked for me.
Aliza H.
Eau Claire, WI
I have dry & dehydrated skin with an oily t-zone, so I feel like a constantly need to moisturize my face through out the day, but I don't like to add more oils to my t-zone. This product is perfect to use morning & night, but can be used more often. I like to use it as a pick-me-up when I take my lunch break. I also have used it as a setting spray & it works! My skin has been staying more hydrated, so I have been able to go back to using it morning & night only, but it's great. The extra vitamin boost doesn't hurt either. ;)
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
I just heard about this beauty brand and ordered a few items from them. This mist is my favorite product I received by far. It exceeded my expectations and smells so good. I use it before and after a workout to rehydrate my skin and it makes my face feel so good and rejuvenated. I also plan to use it before / after flying or any other time my skin feels dry. The mist is light and I use about 3 pumps each time I use the product.
Maggie S.
First let me start out by saying first aid Beauty is so affordable you would think you were buying a luxurious brand name product. This fine Mist gives you such a beautiful shine on every young girl or mature woman and makes you feel so beautiful!!  First aid Beauty has outdone themselves not only with the price tag but the product itself.
Jasmine K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am beyond head over heels for this hydrating mist! I use it before I put my makeup on, during the day when I feel like my skin needs a little pick me up & I use it after I have cleaned my face at the end of the day! It is awesome & I HIGHLY recommend it!
Katie F.
Portland Oregon
I usually just use this in the summer time.  This is something that I keep in the purse to refresh my skin when I'm out and about.  It has a wonderful almost grapefruit smell.  The spray is a little intense, and I wish that is sprayed a little finer.  For the value I think its a great product and one to try.
Sara C.
Pittsburgh, PA
It was a shock for me to discover, but this mist does almost as much for keeping my acne at bay as the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme. I suspect it's the witch hazel so I'm going to see if Dr Thayer's is a dupe, but I love the bergamot scent, which I haven't found in any other facial mist.
Petra L.
Melbourne, Florida
Love using this product! Been using it for a while. I'm keeps my face from drying out. Bought it at Sephora in JC Penny's & online. I thought the price was good ($16). Now I can't find it except for online ($8). I think it's discontinued. I liked the nice citrus smell.
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
Can you use this on top of your make up? Or should you remove your make up first?
Elizabeth S.
Would this be good for after gym even if you have oily skin??
sophia w.
I have very oily skin so would this work for me?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
How do this work? It really helps?
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Does this help set makeup?