FIRST AID BEAUTY Vitamin Hydrating Mist

by First Aid Beauty

Description:

A vitamin-enriched mist that hydrates, revives and refreshes skin anytime or anyplace. The citrus herb blend of aromatic oils immediately energizes and invigorates skin on contact making it a must-have for dry conditions, such as sun, wind and travel.The alcohol-free formulation is designed to reawaken skin, restore hydration and help protect from environmental aggressors. It is packed with skin-energizing ingredients and enriched with a unique cocktail of vitamins to replenish and revive, moisture-imparting humectants to help boost hydration and the botanical-rich FAB Antioxidant Booster to help combat environmental aggressors. The spray also works to help set makeup.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polysorbate 80, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract.

How well does this actually work?
Does make up stay intact with this? And what is it like on super sensitive skin, fed up with my skin drying out half way through the day.
How good is this for dry skin?
Start your review of FIRST AID BEAUTY Vitamin Hydrating Mist!
Product Highlights
...to give this one a try. I'm so glad i did, this is so much better, more moisturizing and lasts longer and is cheaper. Give it a try# in reviews
Reno, NV
FIRST AID BEAUTY Vitamin Hydrating Mist uploaded by Nour S.
Purchased at: First Aid Beauty
I like to use this mist right before I apply my moisturizer, it really helps let the moisturizer sink in. So far it’s been one of my favorite mists because it’s great for my dry skin however the scent isn’t very pleasing.
Clinton, TN
I absolutely love this toner I cannot say enough good things about this company first aid beauty is remarkable and it is very reasonably priced I use the toner I also use the daily surfacing pads that are amazing that leaves your face nice and tight feeling and minimizes pores
Salinas, CA
FIRST AID BEAUTY Vitamin Hydrating Mist uploaded by Edith L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like to use this hydrating mist before applying any primer because I feel that it hydrates my skin more. And my makeup looks flawless. FIRST AID BEAUTY Vitamin Hydrating Mist
East Meadow, NY
I really do not understand the hype surrounding this product at all and I feel like it fell really short in my expectations compared to other products that I have tried and loved from First Aid Beauty. First off, the scent of grapefruit (or strong citrus) is so strong that it lingers even after misting this lightly on the face, and while it was mildly hydrating it's hard to ignore the smell, especially knowing that grapefruit is more associated with astringent properties not hydrating.. When misted as a refresher on top of any makeup I was wearing it left an almost sticky residue and I noticed it played a big part in my makeup separating in certain areas. Overall, I really wouldn't repurchase this at all.
San Diego, CA
I don't quite understand the appeal of this product. I didn't see any improvement in dryness nor did my skin feel more hydrated. I like the ingredients that are used and can see why it might work for some people. The spray did feel refreshing but it also messed up my makeup. Not worth it, in my opinion.
Stoneboro, PA
I just seem to hate every first aid beauty product I try. This spray says fragrance free but just smells weird in my opinion, I literally can’t stand the scent. It does give my skin a nice burst of hydration that makes my skin glow but it’s hard for me to use honestly. I bought it off of my Ipsy app for like 10$ so it was cheap but probably won’t purchase it again.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Vitamin Hydrating Mist uploaded by Terri C.
I love this! This feels fantastic on my face. After cleansing my face, I spray a couple spritz around my face. Brightened my face. Smells great and great for setting makeup as well.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am beyond head over heels for this hydrating mist! I use it before I put my makeup on, during the day when I feel like my skin needs a little pick me up & I use it after I have cleaned my face at the end of the day! It is awesome & I HIGHLY recommend it!
Godley, TX
I enjoy this on o make up days the price is reasonable. This helps me feel as if I am hydrated enough throughout the day and that sweat isn't getting to my skin. I would buy again
I love this! I spray this on my face every morning after moisturizing! It's a great extra step to make my skin not feel as dry and to make my makeup last longer! It is an amazing product and I highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...