BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A firming, sculpting serum with a unique roller bar delivery system that provides instant and long term benefits to the skin. Skin firming polymers deliver instant sculpting while advanced peptides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, humectants and emollients smooth and firm the skin with continued use. The formula is infused with powerful bio marine extracts to scavenge free radicals and to protect the skin against oxidative damage. Uplifting Serum. see more...

Cassie W.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product and brand! Great quality, would definitly recommend to friends and family!
Rebecca H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Amazingggggggg!! Use this before bed & wake up with fabulous bright ready face the day skin!
SarahLydia S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several FAB products and am consistently impressed with their quality and feel.
georgia d.
Loved this! Made my skin feel so amazing and refreshed, always heard good things but wanted to try for myself and lived up to expectations. Did feel quite heavy on my skin at first however that could just be me as I have sensitive skin but had amazing results. 100% would buy again.
Courtney G.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an alright product not my favourite. I mean I worked great on my skin caused no irritation and actually kept my skin clearer than usual but I still am not a big fan because I found it smelt weird and didn't really moisturize the greatest.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an OK product. Honestly I did not se any improvemet after using it, is lightweight, well absorbed, and I can imagine that people with oily skin would enjoy it much mire than dry skin. I Wont buy this anymore.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This First Aid Beauty serum kept my skin feeling soft and smooth. I could always count on it to uplift my skin to make it feel super hydrated. It is a super gentle formula and I would recommend it to any skin type.
Eirin Gruer R.
Lørenskog
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how this serum makes my skin look due and plump, I does what it say and I will definitely buy this again, it is effective and makes my skin look so nice!
Murphy T.
Victoria
I went to Sephora and spoke with a girl there and she recommended this because I have oily skin. Let me tell you this I would not buy this again. It made my skin super oily!
Lucy E.
Maple Ridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this but I found it made my skin more oily at the end of the day. Didn't rebuy as I am an oily girl! Love the brand for skincare though.