First Aid Beauty Uplifting Serum

A firming, sculpting serum with a unique roller bar delivery system that provides instant and long term benefits to the skin. Skin firming polymers deliver instant sculpting while advanced peptides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, humectants and emollients smooth and firm the skin with continued use. The formula is infused with powerful bio marine extracts to scavenge free radicals and to protect the skin against oxidative damage. Uplifting Serum. see more...

Lucy S.
Marietta, GA
I loved this stuff! My face is usually really dry and uncomfortable in he morning and this product hydrated it and gave me comfort.
Susu S.
Didn't see a difference with this serum even after repeated use . I think it's a gimmicky thing and I don't think
Worked for
Tory D.
Got this as a sample in my ipsy bag and I'm in love with it. A little goes a long way with this. Definitely will buy again
Collins E.
SIlverdale, WA
Love this. Love the packaging. Love the scent. I love love love this brand. Always like using this and didn't feel slimy.
Sarah F.
Moscow, ID
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FIRST AID BEAUTY. Highly highly recommend this brand. Great for dry skin! Doesn't leave the skin oily.
Kate M.
Virginia beach
Really nice feels pretty luxurious was a part of an okay package I'm not saying it high as I do prefer my clinque items
I heard great things about this so I decided to try it. It took a while to see results but I think it worked well
Kaitlyn C.
Lompoc, CA
I love the smell and feel of this facial mask. The red clay works wonders on my skin! Would definitely recommend.
Jerralyn H.
I like this product it is becoming hard to found this product locally and I would use is again it worked well
Karen L.
Mount Vernon, NY
A friend gave me this one but I haven't really used yet so, I don't really know my opinion about this product