BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A firming, sculpting serum with a unique roller bar delivery system that provides instant and long term benefits to the skin. Skin firming polymers deliver instant sculpting while advanced peptides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, humectants and emollients smooth and firm the skin with continued use. The formula is infused with powerful bio marine extracts to scavenge free radicals and to protect the skin against oxidative damage. Uplifting Serum. see more...

Tory D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample in my ipsy bag and I'm in love with it. A little goes a long way with this. Definitely will buy again
Sarah F.
Moscow, ID
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FIRST AID BEAUTY. Highly highly recommend this brand. Great for dry skin! Doesn't leave the skin oily.
Collins E.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Love the packaging. Love the scent. I love love love this brand. Always like using this and didn't feel slimy.
Kate M.
Virginia beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice feels pretty luxurious was a part of an okay package I'm not saying it high as I do prefer my clinque items
Kaitlyn C.
Lompoc, CA
I love the smell and feel of this facial mask. The red clay works wonders on my skin! Would definitely recommend.
I heard great things about this so I decided to try it. It took a while to see results but I think it worked well
Karen L.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend gave me this one but I haven't really used yet so, I don't really know my opinion about this product
Jerralyn H.
Marion
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it is becoming hard to found this product locally and I would use is again it worked well
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay, I didn't really notice any firming but it made my skin feel nice. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Anahi H.
Van Nuys
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good for dry skin! Really keeps your moisturizers throughout the whole day , one of my favorites.