BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A firming, sculpting serum with a unique roller bar delivery system that provides instant and long term benefits to the skin. Skin firming polymers deliver instant sculpting while advanced peptides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, humectants and emollients smooth and firm the skin with continued use. The formula is infused with powerful bio marine extracts to scavenge free radicals and to protect the skin against oxidative damage. Uplifting Serum.

Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
This product is great as a light, night time serum. I got a sample of it and loved it! It's a bit on the pricey side, but it will last you a long time since you don't need a lot at all.
Patricia O.
Dale City
I love this serum. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel so nice. Its instantly calming and hydrating once I apply it. I use this under my Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer.
Dawn-Thomas F.
This one is like it says uplifting and refreshing. Did meet my expectations and above. As i have heard online it is very effective and gentle. And it is affordable and i would recommend it to others.
Cielo D.
Bronx
This is a excellent syrum for the face that hydrates the skin and gives a fresh natural illuminating glow. This syrum can even be used as a face primer or moisturizers for dry-normal skin. I have hit pan on mine.
Kathy C.
I use this every night before I go to bed. I like my skin to feel smooth in the morning. I have an everyday routine and a monthly routine and this is part of both. I go a litttle crazy with my skin care.
Kim H.
Jacksonville, NC
I have sensitive skin and fortunately this cleanser is gentle. I never really feel like my skin is cleaner after using it. I prefer other, cheaper brands over this one.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
jeniffer r.
Fontana, CA
Amazing!!! Does what its says and leaves your face feeling Sooooo nice. Definately recommended !! Been using it for about 3 months and will continue with it...
Belle A.
Loved this product! I don't know how much "lifting" this product did, but it left my skin refreshed and feeling tighter. Would repurchase.
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
put this on a clean fresh face right before bed and i woke up feeling nice! my skin was soft and it definitely met my expectations.