BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A firming, sculpting serum with a unique roller bar delivery system that provides instant and long term benefits to the skin. Skin firming polymers deliver instant sculpting while advanced peptides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, humectants and emollients smooth and firm the skin with continued use. The formula is infused with powerful bio marine extracts to scavenge free radicals and to protect the skin against oxidative damage. Uplifting Serum. see more...

Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great as a light, night time serum. I got a sample of it and loved it! It's a bit on the pricey side, but it will last you a long time since you don't need a lot at all.
Patricia O.
Dale City
I love this serum. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel so nice. Its instantly calming and hydrating once I apply it. I use this under my Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer.
Dawn-Thomas F.
This one is like it says uplifting and refreshing. Did meet my expectations and above. As i have heard online it is very effective and gentle. And it is affordable and i would recommend it to others.
Kim H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and fortunately this cleanser is gentle. I never really feel like my skin is cleaner after using it. I prefer other, cheaper brands over this one.
jeniffer r.
Fontana
Amazing!!! Does what its says and leaves your face feeling Sooooo nice. Definately recommended !! Been using it for about 3 months and will continue with it...
Belle A.
Loved this product! I don't know how much "lifting" this product did, but it left my skin refreshed and feeling tighter. Would repurchase.
samantha h.
south bend
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this product. I would definitely buy again. My skin felt great after using it. Definitely a go to product for me.
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
Beauty Junkie Expert
put this on a clean fresh face right before bed and i woke up feeling nice! my skin was soft and it definitely met my expectations.
Jayme P.
Arden, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Greaaaat product!!! Works good for my sensitive skin. I could really tell a difference after using it a week. Good value for the money
Susu S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't see a difference with this serum even after repeated use . I think it's a gimmicky thing and I don't think
It