BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A firming, sculpting serum with a unique roller bar delivery system that provides instant and long term benefits to the skin. Skin firming polymers deliver instant sculpting while advanced peptides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, humectants and emollients smooth and firm the skin with continued use. The formula is infused with powerful bio marine extracts to scavenge free radicals and to protect the skin against oxidative damage. Uplifting Serum. see more...

Hallie Y.
Chicago
This product I believe helped with my under eye circles. It definitely gave a lot of moisture to my face without feeling oily. It was my first time using it and I was impressed! I would buy it again.
Kathy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night before I go to bed. I like my skin to feel smooth in the morning. I have an everyday routine and a monthly routine and this is part of both. I go a litttle crazy with my skin care.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
First Aid is an amazing brand in general. This product produces results after just a week or so of use. The label is no frills, the ingredients are easy to read and the instructions are easy to follow. It has a clean scent that isn't overwhelming and I recommend this product to anyone on a budget but interested in great skincare products.
Berenice R.
Indio
Great product, within a few days I can see the difference in my skin. It feel smoother and more hydrated. Loved the packaging and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I would totally recommend it to all my friends.
Sandya R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to keep your face feeling fresh and amazing! I use it under my primer and it doesn't feel sticky or suffocating! It's a good product for its price and I would definitely make a repeat purchase!
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Cielo D.
Bronx
This is a excellent syrum for the face that hydrates the skin and gives a fresh natural illuminating glow. This syrum can even be used as a face primer or moisturizers for dry-normal skin. I have hit pan on mine.
Abbie C.
Richton
Love this uplifting serum! Smells nice and made my face so soft! I received it as a sample from Glossy Box to try! I would say it was effective! I believe it's pretty good value and I would def buy it again!
Cristín J.
West Deptford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product for after moisturizer and before sunscreen and make up. It helps your makeup
Look gorgeous and you feel how it boosters the moisturizer. I recommend it, however I have tried better options.
Susanna Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
Don't really love the serum. The price is OK, but when you put it on your skin, you feel it sitting on your skin. It's not smooth and not comfortable. I won't be purchasing this or recommend to friends.