BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A souffle-like cream featuring an infusion of bright, zesty orange essential oil layered over comforting natural vanilla notes to leave skin delicately scented, soft, and smooth. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron boasts a rich, emollient texture that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin even eczema. Its powerful formulation includes colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved OTC ingredient to relieve the symptoms of eczema, along with shea butter and ceramide 3 to help moisturize skin and protect the skin barrier, while the botanical-rich FAB antioxidant booster helps combat environmental aggressors. The deeply moisturizing formulation that can be used from head-to-toe by all members of the family, even children and babies. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

• Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is i...2 Answers
  • is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it bu...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Geisel M.
Me gusta porque me trata muy bien la piel en estos tiempos de frío y me mantiene la piel humectada todo el día la recomiendo para todo tipo de piel
angela y.
Super hydrating ans a wonderful light vanilla and citrus scent that isn't too overpowering. My skin feels smooth and velvety.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
I love love this lotion it feels great on the face. Especially right when get out of the shower. It's so gentle on the face
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
I love this stuff, so moisturizing. I have very dry skin and this stuff is great..
Kayla S.
Minot, ND
I love this stuff! I live in a dry climate, and the winter months can be brutal between the cold and the wind sucking the moisture and will to live from my body. This right here makes it look like my face isn't cracking or flaking away like a bad paint job. Try it! You'll just be doing yourself a favor.
Amanda K.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite moisturizers for my face! I deal with dry skin especially on my nose and it gets even worse in the winter - I can load up on this without ever breaking out and I see a huge difference in my skin when I use it. It's thicker than some moisturizers so if you don't like that, it might not be for you, but I LOVE the feeling of it on my skin.
Synthia I.
This it the best moisturizer I have tried. My skin is normal to dry and I always had some dry patches around my nose and on my forehead (between my eyebrows). I have tried a lot of moisturizer before and none of them helped me to get rid of those patches but this one work really well. No dryness anymore! And this version smell so good!
liana w.
montreal, QC
This is an amazing cream that you can use from head to toe! it has a thick consistency but isn't greasy. I also really like the smell of this product. it's like an herbal/natural/medicinal kind of smell mixed with lemon meringue. I do prefer the original scent but the product works just as well. Even with the added smell, it's still great for my sensitive skin and eczema!
Koasalai T.
Hamilton
This instantly relieves dry itchy or flaky skin. Best body cream I have tried. Gentle for sensitive eczema prone skin although I would get the unscented one in the tube next time. Great for the driest winter months. Worth every penny. Makes my skin feel as soft as a baby's every time.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Feels so good on my skin. I just love their ultra repair cream. Definitely does wonders for my dry parched skin!!
Jennifer N.
Does this smell like vanilla?
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is it fragrance free?
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin. Would you recommend this as a moisturizer you can wear before makeup application and as a moisturizing night cream? And does the product last a long time? I bought the laniege moisturizer which i loved but i ran out so quickly (and its more expensive).
brooke b.
is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it but how does it work?