BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A souffle-like cream featuring an infusion of bright, zesty orange essential oil layered over comforting natural vanilla notes to leave skin delicately scented, soft, and smooth. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron boasts a rich, emollient texture that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin even eczema. Its powerful formulation includes colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved OTC ingredient to relieve the symptoms of eczema, along with shea butter and ceramide 3 to help moisturize skin and protect the skin barrier, while the botanical-rich FAB antioxidant booster helps combat environmental aggressors. The deeply moisturizing formulation that can be used from head-to-toe by all members of the family, even children and babies. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

• Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is i...2 Answers
  • is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it bu...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
wendy d.
North Babylon , NY
This lotion has lasted me for months! I got a package during Christmas time that came with this lotion, and some other products from this brand.  It makes my skin feel EXTREMELY hydrated and I feel it thanking me.  It is so nice and creamy and my boyfriend even uses it.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Im going to start with saying that I like all First Aid Beauty products. The smell of this is aaammmaazzziiiing. I was so excited when I saw it. The price point is not bad and it is so moisturizing!!!
Sierra D.
I've been using this product for the past 3 months and I have combination skin, it hydrates thirsty skin without making your face feel oily. It was fairly inexpensive and easily accessible (I purchased at sephora), I would definitely repurchase!
Elizabeth Z.
Newport, MI
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used for my skin. In the winter my face dries out and with this product my face was so smooth. A little bit goes a long way with this moisturizer and I recommend it to anyone that has dry skin.
Kayla S.
Minot, ND
I love this stuff! I live in a dry climate, and the winter months can be brutal between the cold and the wind sucking the moisture and will to live from my body. This right here makes it look like my face isn't cracking or flaking away like a bad paint job. Try it! You'll just be doing yourself a favor.
Andrea K.
Love the formula of this lotion! Non greasy and leaves hands feeling soft. The scent is not overwhelming or overpowering, it has a soft natural scent.
Geisel M.
Me gusta porque me trata muy bien la piel en estos tiempos de frío y me mantiene la piel humectada todo el día la recomiendo para todo tipo de piel
angela y.
Super hydrating ans a wonderful light vanilla and citrus scent that isn't too overpowering. My skin feels smooth and velvety.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
I love love this lotion it feels great on the face. Especially right when get out of the shower. It's so gentle on the face
Kathleen S.
Rome, NY
Works so good. I highly recommend this brand. I don’t know if I will go back to anything else
Jennifer N.
Does this smell like vanilla?
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is it fragrance free?
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin. Would you recommend this as a moisturizer you can wear before makeup application and as a moisturizing night cream? And does the product last a long time? I bought the laniege moisturizer which i loved but i ran out so quickly (and its more expensive).
brooke b.
is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it but how does it work?