BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A souffle-like cream featuring an infusion of bright, zesty orange essential oil layered over comforting natural vanilla notes to leave skin delicately scented, soft, and smooth. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron boasts a rich, emollient texture that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin even eczema. Its powerful formulation includes colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved OTC ingredient to relieve the symptoms of eczema, along with shea butter and ceramide 3 to help moisturize skin and protect the skin barrier, while the botanical-rich FAB antioxidant booster helps combat environmental aggressors. The deeply moisturizing formulation that can be used from head-to-toe by all members of the family, even children and babies. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

• Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is i...2 Answers
  • is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it bu...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Abby J.
Baton Rouge
this product just did not work for me. my skin never really seemed hydrated when I used it and I'm pretty sure I had an allergic reaction to it. I ended up giving it to my mom who fell head over heels for it, she even keeps a tub in her purse! It is a thicker cream so you think it would feel heavier on your skin, but it doesn't. it's actually pretty lightweight and doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a film on it.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
My fiance brought this home for me and I was skeptical at first, probably because of the clinical sounding name. I'm on my 4th tub of this stuff now and use it religiously, both day and night. The scent is subtle and nice. Cream itself feels super luxurious and whipped. Doesn't feel heavy when applied.
wendy d.
north babylon, NY
This lotion has lasted me for months! I got a package during Christmas time that came with this lotion, and some other products from this brand.  It makes my skin feel EXTREMELY hydrated and I feel it thanking me.  It is so nice and creamy and my boyfriend even uses it.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
Love this and its scent! This saved my skin when it was horribly dry and only took a few days to do so. I was afraid the scent would be too strong after having using The unscented version, but that wasn't the case.
Elizabeth Z.
Newport, MI
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used for my skin. In the winter my face dries out and with this product my face was so smooth. A little bit goes a long way with this moisturizer and I recommend it to anyone that has dry skin.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
A dry skin life saver! This moisturizer is very thick, non-greasy, fluffy, and reasonably priced at $6 usd an ounce. When I apply it, it sinks into the skin, but not all at once, which I like. The slower moisturizing process makes the hydration feel deeper, and you can massage it in to the skin. I wake up in the morning without feeling dry. The scent to it is more noticeable after the product has been absorbed into the skin, but it is not strong, and does not irritate the skin. It's an incredible heavy duty moisturizer for anyone who needs one!
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this moisturizer. I use this at night after my shower to rehydrate my face especially after I have used a face exfoliant. It doesn't burn my face (I have sensitive skin) and its not a strong sent its very light un like others I have used. And it has lasted me quite a while to. It leaves my skin soft and smooth all the way up until I put my day moisturizer with SPF in it on. This product is a cream and very light and airy it feels like nothing is on my face.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Im going to start with saying that I like all First Aid Beauty products. The smell of this is aaammmaazzziiiing. I was so excited when I saw it. The price point is not bad and it is so moisturizing!!!
Sierra D.
I've been using this product for the past 3 months and I have combination skin, it hydrates thirsty skin without making your face feel oily. It was fairly inexpensive and easily accessible (I purchased at sephora), I would definitely repurchase!
Andrea K.
Love the formula of this lotion! Non greasy and leaves hands feeling soft. The scent is not overwhelming or overpowering, it has a soft natural scent.
Jennifer N.
Does this smell like vanilla?
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is it fragrance free?
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin. Would you recommend this as a moisturizer you can wear before makeup application and as a moisturizing night cream? And does the product last a long time? I bought the laniege moisturizer which i loved but i ran out so quickly (and its more expensive).
brooke b.
is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it but how does it work?