BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A souffle-like cream featuring an infusion of bright, zesty orange essential oil layered over comforting natural vanilla notes to leave skin delicately scented, soft, and smooth. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron boasts a rich, emollient texture that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin even eczema. Its powerful formulation includes colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved OTC ingredient to relieve the symptoms of eczema, along with shea butter and ceramide 3 to help moisturize skin and protect the skin barrier, while the botanical-rich FAB antioxidant booster helps combat environmental aggressors. The deeply moisturizing formulation that can be used from head-to-toe by all members of the family, even children and babies. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

• Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is i...2 Answers
  • is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it bu...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Madison C.
Missoula, MT
Fantastic for combination to dry skin. I use this product before I go to sleep, and I wake up feeling fully hydrated. Great for people who live in areas with harsh weather conditions. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair(R) Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron 6 oz
Aurora J.
I really enjoy this body lotion. It is a perfect consistency and feels great on my skin. The only drawback is that the tub is kind of deep which makes getting lotion out difficult at times. Especially if you have longer nails, it’ll get underneath them.
Abby J.
Beaumont, TX
this product just did not work for me. my skin never really seemed hydrated when I used it and I'm pretty sure I had an allergic reaction to it. I ended up giving it to my mom who fell head over heels for it, she even keeps a tub in her purse! It is a thicker cream so you think it would feel heavier on your skin, but it doesn't. it's actually pretty lightweight and doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a film on it.
Jenna M.
This product is fabulous. It makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. It is not overly expensive compared to other beauty brands. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate it. I’m glad I purchased this item.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Not only does this smell divine it is the softest most butteriest lotion I have ever applied! It’s amazing on my sensitive skin and has really made a noticeable difference in the healthiness of my skin!
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
A dry skin life saver! This moisturizer is very thick, non-greasy, fluffy, and reasonably priced at $6 usd an ounce. When I apply it, it sinks into the skin, but not all at once, which I like. The slower moisturizing process makes the hydration feel deeper, and you can massage it in to the skin. I wake up in the morning without feeling dry. The scent to it is more noticeable after the product has been absorbed into the skin, but it is not strong, and does not irritate the skin. It's an incredible heavy duty moisturizer for anyone who needs one!
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this moisturizer. I use this at night after my shower to rehydrate my face especially after I have used a face exfoliant. It doesn't burn my face (I have sensitive skin) and its not a strong sent its very light un like others I have used. And it has lasted me quite a while to. It leaves my skin soft and smooth all the way up until I put my day moisturizer with SPF in it on. This product is a cream and very light and airy it feels like nothing is on my face.
Amanda K.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite moisturizers for my face! I deal with dry skin especially on my nose and it gets even worse in the winter - I can load up on this without ever breaking out and I see a huge difference in my skin when I use it. It's thicker than some moisturizers so if you don't like that, it might not be for you, but I LOVE the feeling of it on my skin.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
My fiance brought this home for me and I was skeptical at first, probably because of the clinical sounding name. I'm on my 4th tub of this stuff now and use it religiously, both day and night. The scent is subtle and nice. Cream itself feels super luxurious and whipped. Doesn't feel heavy when applied.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
Love this and its scent! This saved my skin when it was horribly dry and only took a few days to do so. I was afraid the scent would be too strong after having using The unscented version, but that wasn't the case.
Jennifer N.
Does this smell like vanilla?
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is it fragrance free?
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin. Would you recommend this as a moisturizer you can wear before makeup application and as a moisturizing night cream? And does the product last a long time? I bought the laniege moisturizer which i loved but i ran out so quickly (and its more expensive).
brooke b.
is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it but how does it work?