BeautySkinSkin CareFirst Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner

by First Aid Beauty

An alcohol-free, oatmeal-powered toner that hydrates, relieves and soothes skin while supporting overall skin health for a balanced complexion. Use after cleansing to hydrate and balance your skin. Oat milk, colloidal oatmeal and wild oats are combined with Honey and Hyaluronic Acid to help soothe, relieve redness and hydrate. Skin is left plump and prepped to absorb oils, serums or moisturizers. This clean formulation is allergy-tested, fragrance free and safe for sensitive skin. !--split-- {"Ingredients": {"ingredient_name_1":"Colloidal Oatmeal", "ingredient_description_1":"Helps soothe and protect dry or distressed skin.", " ingredient_name_2":"Wild Oats", "ingredient_description_2":"A type of oat that grows in the wild that helps soothe and relieve irritated skin.", " ingredient_name_3":"Propolis Extract", "ingredient_description_3":"A honey derivative that helps nourish and renew skin's appearance.", " ingredient_name_4":"Honey", "ingredient_description_4":"A natural humectant that helps restore and rehydrate parched skin.", " ingredient_name_5":"Hyaluronic Acid", "ingredient_description_5":"A powerful humectant that boosts skin's moisture content, helps skin appear smoother, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.", "all_ingredients":"Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Squalane, Sorbitan Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Colloidal Oatmeal, Mel (Honey, Miel), Saccharomyces/Honey Ferment Filtrate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid."}, "HowToUse": { "list_item_1":"Start with clean, dry skin." , "list_item_2":"Apply toner to a cotton pad and swipe over face or pat directly into skin with fingers." , "list_item_3":"Use daily in the AM and/or PM, and follow with serum and/or moisturizer.", "youtube_id":"Rmd1Q3KN5xA", "media__cover":"wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_WildOatToner.jpg"}}

What is your favourite hydrating toner? First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner ?
I sometimes have sensitive skin and occasional eczema. Does anyone with more sensitive skin (or even eczema) have any experience with this product? Please mention what skin type you have. Thank you!
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner!
Ryan B.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner uploaded by Ryan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite toner. The ingredients are great and it has no fragrance. It helps to soothe and hydrate the skin. I have gone through several bottles of it because I love it so much. It’s great for sensitive skin and skin that gets easily irritated.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner uploaded by Andrea A.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner ok I haven’t been a huge toner person! I know I know! Late in the game but my skin has been so dry! I’m at the beach so that makes it worse. This toner by first Aid Beauty came in my #boxycharm box! Their prices aren’t to bad! But this has made my skin like butter!
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner uploaded by Hope D.
Thank you FIRST AID BEAUTY! I’m in love with this Oat toner. It’s thick and soothing and not sticky. I could literally bathe in this stuff 🤣 great for redness too as it contains Oat, propolis, and 🍯 honey 🍯 and contains no alcohol
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
I received this in my Boxycharm Subscription for August. Makes my skin look and feel nice. I also like that it's very light scented as I can't use heavily scented products.
Anna E.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner uploaded by Anna E.
My favorite toner! It doesn’t strip your natural oils, and it feels refreshing and moisturizing. I pour it in my hands and rub it on my face. No need to use a cotton ball or pad because it’s thicker than most timers. I will keep buying this! So moisturizing under moisturizer!
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner uploaded by Lauren C.
The texture initially threw me off but it was Hydrating, moisturizing, soothing and left a beautiful softness to the skin🥰
Tara G.
Wallingford, CT
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner uploaded by Tara G.
About a month ago I decided to make a switch to a more hydrating, gentle toner. For the longest time, I had been using one with witch hazel and found that it was the cause of my dried out, stripped skin. After much research and reading reviews, I decided to go with this @firstaidbeauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner. This milky toner is so calming on any blemishes and leaves my skin hydrated. I’ve been using this after cleanser and micellar water in my nighttime skincare routine; I just pour it onto my fingertips and swipe onto my skin while gently pressing it in. I will definitely continue using this!
Angelica B.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is sooo good i use it every morning and sometimes night depending on if im skipping my the ordinary dark spot routine. Its like a drink of soothing water for dehydrated angry skin. Im acne prone and this really helps to calm breakouts i use it right after i wash my face then apply my vitamin c moisturizer and then sunscreen. Or i wash my face then use this then apply a gentle moisturizer like the vanicream daily facial moisturizer then vani cream moisturizing cream the thick 1lb tub to seal in the moisture sooo good just such a good toner to really just soothe the skin.
Bethany O.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner uploaded by Bethany O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This made my face feel really nice but I don’t care for the feeling it leaves on my skin after applying. In my opinion it was expensive so Ill have to really love it to purchase it again
Olivia H.
Kewanee, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
So..I know when it comes to toners it’s a hit or miss. And for me I love toners particularly this one! Because I have oily/acne prone skin, and severe eczema that flares up badly in the winter! So I have problematic skin! However, this helps sooth and hydrate my skin nicely I love how quickly it absorbs and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I recommend for all skin types especially to give your skin that extra boost or bit of hydration without greasy, sticky or oily residue! And more affordable compared to other toners or essence. If I could bathe in this I would!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...