FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Wash uploaded by Kelsy R.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Wash uploaded by Nina W.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Wash uploaded by Nina W.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A nourishing, creamy body cleanser that preserves skin’s natural oils and helps improve moisture retention. This effective, yet mild body wash features a rich texture for an ultra-soothing experience that is perfect for sensitive skin.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Glycol Stearate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Chrysanthenmun Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (White Tea) Leaf Extract.

• What is the difference between this and the Pure Skin Fac...1 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Wash
  • "This is a great light body wash. I normally use my Lush ocean scrub but on the day I want something lighter and more sensitive I use this and like the face cleanser and other products is works great leaving me fresh and clean." in 22 reviews
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Great cleanser. Removes any type of makeup easily. Directions are clear on this unique packaging. Gentle on the skin and works excellent for any skin type especially sensitive skin. Removes waterproof makeup. Doesn’t have a harsh smell or smell like anything really. Lathers up well on the face. Packaging is cute and unique. Great presentation. Would recommend to any skin type as a great gentle cleanser. Removes makeup without tugging. Will continue to repurchase from Sephora and very recommend to friends. Love this brand!
Emma N.
This is a very nice, gentle cleanser for those with dry or sensitive skin. It doesn’t dry out or strip skin, and it doesn’t have an fragrances that may be irritating to some. Does a decent job at removing non-waterproof makeup formulas and works great for a
morning cleanse.
Kristina T.
Las Vegas, NV
As somebody with oily skin, I tend to lean towards gel cleansers and this did not disappoint! Fragrance free, non irritating and did everything a cleanser should do. My face didn’t feel tight and dry after using this. I wouldn’t rely on this to remove makeup, but after using makeup wipes/remover, this does a good job at helping to remove whatever is left
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I was going through a break out period and the consultant recommended this brand to me at ulta. Not even worth your time or money. It was my first and last time using it. This product did nothing for me and it dried out my skin. It’s a pass for me
Mary G.
Brooklyn
I mean, meh. It’s just okay. It reminds me of something I would have found in my mom’s stash when I was a little girl in the 80s. For the price I would recommend sticking to Cetaphil or Cerave because you’ll get the exact same effect.Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
I have never once been disappointed by a FirstAid product! They are seriously the best. These face wash helps my face feel rejuvenated and fresh. The price is a little high for the products but you’re paying for very good quality!
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
My fav! This face wash is exactly that I didn’t know I was looking for! It’s gentle but cleanses great! Has little to no smell. I use this with my Clarisonic and feel that my face is always clean and at its best!
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is really great. I put it on par with two of my other favorites, Philosophy Purity Made Simple and Origins Checks and Balances. It does a great job of cleaning your skin without making it dry.
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
First aid beauty has done it again! This cleanser was super gentle and left my sensitive skin feeling clean but not too dry. I received this item from an ipsy bag and may just have to purchase a full size!
Kaitlan A.
Love this! So amazing for sensitive skin. Can be used on the face and body. Super gentle but makes my face feel clean. Very creamy and feels super nice to use. Inexpensive for how much product you actually get.
Maureen N.
Beltsville, MD
What is the difference between this and the Pure Skin Face Cleanser w FAB Antioxidant Booster?