FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream

by First Aid Beauty

First Aid Beauty presents the Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream, an updated formula of the cult-classic skincare treatment with a subtle sweet scent. The rich, emollient-textured face cream works to penetrate skin with a concentrated dosage of hydration to soften and smooth. Fortified with a repairing blend of Collodial Oatmeal, Shea Butter and Eucalyptus Oil, it's ideal for dry, sensitive and damaged skin, including those who suffer from irritation and itching from conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. The Antioxidant Booster helps protect against free radical damage, fighting premature signs of ageing and combating dull tones. Naturally fragranced with zesty notes of Orange Essential Oil layered over comforting Vanilla extract, the lush face cream leaves skin feeling moisturised, calm and replenished. Free from parabens, harsh chemicals and artificial colours.

What blush do you recommend for a no-makeup makeup look?
Start your review of FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream uploaded by Arlet D.
Purchased at: Sephora
this is my favorite cream for emergencies, every time I have an irritation, allergy or see my skin dehydrated I use it without hesitation, I use it mostly in my night routine. something I don't like is the smell of it, the smell is very strong
Ana P.
Camby, IN
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream uploaded by Ana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanto esta crema para cuando está haciendo frío o está el invierno y mantener la piel bien hidratada
Sarah S.
Winter Haven, FL
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
One of my favorite moisturizers! You seriously get your money's worth with this product. If you struggle with dry skin like I do this will be one of your best friends. They also sell mini ones which is perfect when you're traveling!
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is magic in a jar! I swear! I enjoy lathering it everywhere right after I get out of the shower! I swear, it also helps heal wounds...such as mosquito bites, or small cuts!? Plus, it's not very expensive! I will def be a repeat customer!
Kat J.
2,188 reviews
This product is literally magic... I have never used a lotion that is so incredibly moisturizing, my skin absolutely loves it! This is a thick cream, and you only need a little bit for it to be effective... I use this on my dry elbows, my legs, and anytime I get a sunburn. This repair cream actually keeps my skin from peeling, I've never had a product do that for my skin before. I just accepted that if I get red from the sun, I will have to deal with the peeling pieces of skin for weeks after. Until I started using this, that is.... This soaks into my skin quickly and keeps it soft and smooth and moisturized all day. This FAB ultra repair cream really is a miracle worker, if you have any sort of skin issues that need repair, this cream will do it all. I'm constantly buying this for my friends to try. This is also such a great deal considering how long a tub lasts you, and the vanilla citron scent is divinely pleasant without being overly sweet. I would definitely recommend you go try this magical moisturizing miracle today!!!
Claudia Z.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair® Vanilla Citron Cream uploaded by Claudia Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the greatest moisturizer I have used yet! It’s very thick product but feels so soothing to the face, and makes you skin feel so amazing! Definitely recommend this product because it does its job!
Toerika B.
Benton Harbor, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff, it is so thick but not greasy. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and comfortable.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
This cream although a little expensive works wonderfully for my son's scaly exzema. We apply it every night before bedtime and it has helped as a preventative and moisturizer. The citron sent is clean, but I also really enjoy their original scent too. Great to use on the face also, face and body approved
Mads M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Have bought literally 3 full bottles of this thing. It is fragrance free with the one I have and very thick textured. It is just the best and keeps skin very hydrated all the time. I would probably buy this a few more times before I get used to it.
Kara Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is amazing! I have the jar and it looks like a heavy cream. But it goes on so light like a whipped cream. It then absorbs so quickly. And the vanilla smell I love!!! I wish I had a gallon of this. I am using it on my lower legs which seem so dry after a long winter. Silk feels beautifully silky! I will buy this over and over again. Recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...