BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A refreshingly lightweight moisturizer for silky smooth skin. This ultra-light, quick-absorbing lotion is formulated with the same powerful ingredients as the cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream. It is clinically proven to deliver 24 hours of continuous hydration, eliminate flakiness, and condition the skin, leaving it silky, supple, and smooth. It treats the itching and irritation caused by eczema, bug bites, and rashes. The slightly whipped formula slides easily onto skin depositing a cool veil of lasting moisture. Ideal for warmer, more humid weather, after sun, or for anyone who prefers the lighter texture of a lotion, it leaves skin refreshed and hydrated to perfection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a 7-day study of 32 women: - Over a 24-hour span, it was that found that the Ultra Repair Lotion delivers continuous hydration - 100% of subjects noted an improvement in flakiness with twice-daily use for 1 week - 100% of subjects found the lotion helped to condition, moisturize, and improve the texture of their skin with twice-daily use for 1 week

• Is this product better for overnight or under makeup ? :o 1 Answers
  • I have quite sensitized skin that is dry and flaky in som...1 Answers
  • Do you like the Hydration Cream or lotion better? I need ...2 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Lotion
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE First Aid Beauty's ultra repair lotion! It's perfect for soothing the dryness on my face without being overly moisturizing to my T-zone! Will be purchasing a full size very soon! Great job FAB " in 20 reviews
  • "This stuff is an absolutely life saver!!! I suffer from flaky dry skin drying harsh winters or after a deep cleanse. This product is a very light moisture that really helps my skin heal and become moisturizer! Absolutely worth every penny! " in 20 reviews
  • "This is the best face moisturizer I have ever used. It immediately calms my skin when it gets irritated by environmental factors, and soothes my rosacea flare-ups. It has no noticeable fragrance, isn't greasy, and is reasonably priced (I bought mine at #sephora). The colloidal oatmeal as active ingredient must be the secret. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin (it works on hands as well)." in 17 reviews
Giovanna D.
When I first moved to the US it was during winter time (3 years ago, in NY, ir was a really bad winter). Being Brazilian, I had never suffered from skin issues that are generated from cold and dryness. After being here for 2 weeks I had developed eczema, my hands were raw and scratching, my legs and arms too, and my face was flaking off. I started buying every lotion and creme I thought might help me, but noting did the trick until I got this lotion. Right on the first use I felt great relief, and so I kept using it until my skin went back to normal. I absolutely can’t stand the smell, it’s truly bad for me, but the results are so wonderful that I don’t even care!! I totally recommend this lotion, specially if you’re having skin issues.
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? It’s very nice and great for sensitive and dry skin. it leaves the skin feeling smooth and nice, and smells great.

What I would change? Nothing

Would you buy again? Yes
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I must say I was so IMPRESSED with this product. I wasn't expecting much from it, but wow! I have super sensitive face, especially on my face and I have issues with finding products that don't irritate it when I got to moisturizing. This left my skin calm and feeling so smooth and soft. Does not have a scent either in my opinion. I will be repurchasing when I run out, I highly recommend to others!!
Brynn W.
Louisville, KY
Best moisturizer for dry sensitive skin! At the end of summer my face started getting very dry and textured. I picked up a sample of this moisturizer and saw results over night. It has a light, medicinal smell to it that I’ve really grown to love! I know it’s going to help me survive winter this year!
Morgan R.
Round Rock, TX
I would like to start off by saying I have eczema on my face and was in the market for something that would help my redness and bumps. This lotion was amazing. It lasted me a long time and helped so much with redness and calming down irritation and bumps on my skin!
Kayla B.
Middlesex
I received this lotion out of my monthly Ipsy bag subscription. It was very effective at moisturizing my extremely dry hands & feet. It totally exceeded my expectations & I would def recommend to others!
Marissa D.
Carol stream, IL
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. So very very much worth the money. I have extremely dry skin and just a dab of this moisturizer makes a world of difference. I buy from Sephora and you should too!
Javeria A.
This is great for my combination skin, especially the dry patches I have around my mouth. It provides intense hydration without feeling greasy or clogging your pores.
Elizabeth C.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
For someone with extremely sensitive skin prone to redness, this is the best product I have found in years. It applies very smoothly, with no burning sensation or leftover residue left on your skin. I highly suggest this product to anyone who has sensitive, acne prone, or blotchy skin!
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
jane h.
brooklyn, NY
The first time i've heard about this product i've heard amazing things about it. I have sensitive skin and i thought this would be the product to try. the first time i used it i didn't really like it because there was no smell, but i realized how much it actually hydrates my skin. But the down side is when i use it during harsh cold weathers it would leave my skin really red especially on my face
Maureen N.
Beltsville, MD
Do you like the Hydration Cream or lotion better? I need something that hydrates but doesn't feel heavy, gunky.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product better for overnight or under makeup ? :o
Jocelyn N.
Providence , RI
I have quite sensitized skin that is dry and flaky in some areas and oily in others, thanks to some treatments from the dermatologist. I'm looking for a lotion that will be quite hydrating for the dry, irritated parts on my face but not overload the oily bits. I have heard that forst Aod Beauty is great for sensitive skin, but have never tried their products. Would you recommend this product or another one? Thank you for your feedback!