BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A daily essence to hydrate, repair stressed skin, and reduce redness. Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery contains a blend of skin-saving ingredients including red algae, honey proteins, and oat extract in a highly concentrated water-based formula. It deeply hydrates while visibly reducing dry patches, redness, signs of stress, and environmental damage, leaving the complexion looking smoother, less blotchy, and more youthful. For maximum results, it should be applied immediately to the skin after cleansing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

Gitana R.
Gitana R.
I love this mask it is really great if you have sry to normal skin. I have used 5 times before and it is really moisturizing! The only downside is if you have oily skin you might not like this product because it might clog your pores or it might be to intense. But it is a truly great product for those who have drier skin!
Crish_MUA L.
Crish_MUA L.
Los Angeles
I love this product. The price is decent. It doesn't irritate my skin and makes my skin suppled. This was given to me from a friend or else I don't know if I would ever try this product. I would buy this again. I've also tried their hand cream and works well too. Two thumbs up.
After getting really sick with flu and having my monthly troubles due to hormones, my face broke out and got super super dry around my nose, mouth and forehead, with just one use of the liquid repair I saw results right away. Hydrated and repaired overnight!
kylie h.
kylie h.
Austin, TX
My skin was super dry after a vacation in Colorado, so I picked this up at Sephora. It's effective as far as I know, but it was a little more harsh on my skin that I would've liked. I felt like it made me break out, but it definitely moisturized.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Barre
While I was on accutane, a medicine to fix acne, that is known for drying out skin, I used this product to make sure my skin stayed hydrated. This product worked wonders, even on my super dry skin. This really does repair skin and leave skin feeling soft and hydrated.
KLC ..
KLC ..
Bought this today and my lips are 50% healed today! A bit pricey for chapstick, but I've never found anything this effective!! Living in dry Colorado this is a must have! I could see this becoming an all time favorite though.
Leena S.
Leena S.
love all first aid beauty products are amazing definitely worth the money really works I got mine from Sephora it's very gentle on the skin works for sensitive skin and people who have a lots of red patches definitely recommend definitely would buy it again
Erin F.
Erin F.
I purchased this because of a recommendation from a friend and I wasn't expecting it to live up to the hype but boy was I wrong! This product is amazing and did everything it promised to do! I will definitely keep this in my skin care regiment!
Shonna T.
Shonna T.
Lake St Louis, MO
Very nice. It made me feel very hydrated and a little lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this to friends with dry skin. It really works well. It is a thick lotion but it really goes a long way.
tay P.
tay P.
Charlotte, NC
This does a really good job at hydrating my face but I have noticed that it tends to effect the way my foundation looks if I don't wait until it is COMPLETELY dry. Other than that, I have no complaints!