BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A daily essence to hydrate, repair stressed skin, and reduce redness. Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery contains a blend of skin-saving ingredients including red algae, honey proteins, and oat extract in a highly concentrated water-based formula. It deeply hydrates while visibly reducing dry patches, redness, signs of stress, and environmental damage, leaving the complexion looking smoother, less blotchy, and more youthful. For maximum results, it should be applied immediately to the skin after cleansing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

Marlei E.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of this product after receiving it as a sample in an ipsy bag. I'm always on the search for a good moisturizer because my face is very dry, and this product was gentle and effective. I'd say it's moderately priced between drugstore and luxury, but for its price I would definitely purchase it again.
Stephanie Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is mine and my sisters favorite repair! We constantly purchase this product. It smells good and also leaves our skin feeling amazing! Also doesn't leave our skin oily. Very importantly this does not give us acne! i am very happy
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally used this before I went to bed. I started off with the sample size and really enjoyed the product so I decided to purchase the full size version. It left my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe FAB may have stopped making this but if you find it, grab it! It may seem like you're paying for water but it's more than that. I use this as the base step of my facial routine in the winter or when my skin is extra dry and I definitely notice a difference. I like to follow it up with a few drops of a facial oil and a moisturizer to seal it all in.
Gitana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask it is really great if you have sry to normal skin. I have used 5 times before and it is really moisturizing! The only downside is if you have oily skin you might not like this product because it might clog your pores or it might be to intense. But it is a truly great product for those who have drier skin!
Crish_MUA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The price is decent. It doesn't irritate my skin and makes my skin suppled. This was given to me from a friend or else I don't know if I would ever try this product. I would buy this again. I've also tried their hand cream and works well too. Two thumbs up.
maria v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good product and works very well leaves a smooth and soft skinIt worked perfect despite my skin to be fat is a product that does not leave oily skin nor hirritada nor if you have skin sencible believe also works well
After getting really sick with flu and having my monthly troubles due to hormones, my face broke out and got super super dry around my nose, mouth and forehead, with just one use of the liquid repair I saw results right away. Hydrated and repaired overnight!
kylie h.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin was super dry after a vacation in Colorado, so I picked this up at Sephora. It's effective as far as I know, but it was a little more harsh on my skin that I would've liked. I felt like it made me break out, but it definitely moisturized.
Haley L.
Barre
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I was on accutane, a medicine to fix acne, that is known for drying out skin, I used this product to make sure my skin stayed hydrated. This product worked wonders, even on my super dry skin. This really does repair skin and leave skin feeling soft and hydrated.