BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A daily essence to hydrate, repair stressed skin, and reduce redness. Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery contains a blend of skin-saving ingredients including red algae, honey proteins, and oat extract in a highly concentrated water-based formula. It deeply hydrates while visibly reducing dry patches, redness, signs of stress, and environmental damage, leaving the complexion looking smoother, less blotchy, and more youthful. For maximum results, it should be applied immediately to the skin after cleansing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin.

Christina M.
Somerville, MA
I believe FAB may have stopped making this but if you find it, grab it! It may seem like you're paying for water but it's more than that. I use this as the base step of my facial routine in the winter or when my skin is extra dry and I definitely notice a difference. I like to follow it up with a few drops of a facial oil and a moisturizer to seal it all in.
Gitana R.
I love this mask it is really great if you have sry to normal skin. I have used 5 times before and it is really moisturizing! The only downside is if you have oily skin you might not like this product because it might clog your pores or it might be to intense. But it is a truly great product for those who have drier skin!
Marlei E.
Dallas, TX
I am a fan of this product after receiving it as a sample in an ipsy bag. I'm always on the search for a good moisturizer because my face is very dry, and this product was gentle and effective. I'd say it's moderately priced between drugstore and luxury, but for its price I would definitely purchase it again.
Crish_MUA L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product. The price is decent. It doesn't irritate my skin and makes my skin suppled. This was given to me from a friend or else I don't know if I would ever try this product. I would buy this again. I've also tried their hand cream and works well too. Two thumbs up.
After getting really sick with flu and having my monthly troubles due to hormones, my face broke out and got super super dry around my nose, mouth and forehead, with just one use of the liquid repair I saw results right away. Hydrated and repaired overnight!
kylie h.
Austin, TX
My skin was super dry after a vacation in Colorado, so I picked this up at Sephora. It's effective as far as I know, but it was a little more harsh on my skin that I would've liked. I felt like it made me break out, but it definitely moisturized.
Taylor M.
San Antonio, TX
I received this product as a sample in a Sephora order. It was only enough to use a few times and while it left my skin feeling nice I didnt see any true improvements or differences. I probably wouldn't purchase this on my own.
Haley L.
Barre
While I was on accutane, a medicine to fix acne, that is known for drying out skin, I used this product to make sure my skin stayed hydrated. This product worked wonders, even on my super dry skin. This really does repair skin and leave skin feeling soft and hydrated.
KLC ..
Bought this today and my lips are 50% healed today! A bit pricey for chapstick, but I've never found anything this effective!! Living in dry Colorado this is a must have! I could see this becoming an all time favorite though.
Leena S.
love all first aid beauty products are amazing definitely worth the money really works I got mine from Sephora it's very gentle on the skin works for sensitive skin and people who have a lots of red patches definitely recommend definitely would buy it again