First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery, 1.25 oz uploaded by Chantal S.First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery, 1.25 oz uploaded by Nitosha S.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery contains a blend of skin-saving ingredients, including red algae, honey proteins and oat extract, in a concentrated water base. For maximum results, it should be applied immediately to the skin after cleansing. Not only will regular use deliver intense hydration deep into the skin, it will visibly reduce dry patches, redness and signs of stress and environmental damage, leaving the complexion looking smoother, less blotchy and more youthful. Use twice daily to prevent bad skin days. Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery see more...

Steph A.
Steph A.
Serums penetrate deeper into the skin than moisturizers. If you are looking for the next level of hydration for your skin--this is it. The bottle is quite interesting--the nozzle is rubber. You can control how much product you want. A dab? Shake the bottle. A splash? Squeeze the nozzle and get more product. The texture is light, nongreasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. I use the whole product line (see my other reviews) and see remarkable changes in my skin within days!
Annie H.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
I layer this under FAB's hydrating serum and moisturizer when I need to really combat dryness. It may look and feel like plain water, but something in this little bottle is intensely hydrating. A little goes a very long way. All in all a terrific product, but for me, the hydrating serum is the real star.
Charmy C.
Charmy C.
Tampa, FL
Disappointed in this product as I didn't really see any benefits for my skin. I applied after using my clarisonic and it does give a cooling sensation but only for a few seconds at application. I don't think I will be repurchasing this product.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Really like the product, as most moisturizing products break me out it was nice to find a light weight one that didn't. I use it often before I apply my makeup and I've had significantly less dry spots on my face since.
Janine Y.
Janine Y.
After a fairly bad sunburn, this product cooled my skin and seemed to help it repair - so I could enjoy the rest  of  my vacation without foregoing the beach. I have to say that for the price, First Aid Beauty was surprisingly effective. I even bought a bunch of things from their website. They accidentally sent my order to someone else, and sent me someone elses order (weird) and when I informed them, they let me keep some of the full size products as an apology. Issue - they did send the last 4 digits of someone else's credit card number to me in the mail... which means the other person also got mine - that didnt feel great, but they owned up to their mistake.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Rochester, NY
I did love this when I was using it. Super watery formula but I felt it absorbed really well in the skin and did find it to be effective at calming the skin and felt cooling and very gentle. I haven't repurchased but would in the future. A little pricey but worth it to try.
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Edison, NJ
I use this product specifically in the winter when my skin needs some extra hydration. It is nice, but being that I have oily skin I cannot use this as a daily moisturizer became it's too much. It's a little difficult to use as it is very liquidy and runs right through your hands
Kortney D.
Kortney D.
This is kind of useless, in my opinion. It didn't do anything special. It was like adding plain water to your face. This is not something I'd spend money on (I received it as gratis). It's not a serum, and did not add extra hydration in conjunction with moisturizer.
Marian D.
Marian D.
North Chicago
It worked the firs time I used it , but afterwards I didn't really see many changes in my face it was a good impact at first just wished it could have helped me more, but other then that it's a really good product.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Alexandria
I love this band and I need to get get some more love it been some time since I used it. I would recommend this product to anyone at anytime. It most definitely works .