BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #17 in Face Masks

Description:

A deeply hydrating mask that helps nourish, calm and rejuvenate distressed-looking skin. It is the perfect antidote to dry, dehydrated skin. In just 10 minutes, the mask will help restore a rough, tight complexion and achieve soft, supple results.The soothing formula blends a duo of protective oats—Colloidal Oatmeal and Avena Sativa Oat Bran—with Botanical Antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients to help repair the look of and revive your natural beauty.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Colloidal Oatmeal, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Polysorbate 60, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Xan-Than Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanillin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Zingiber, Officinale Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.

• What benefits does this product have on the skin? Does it...3 Answers
  • I have really sensitive skin, and I am wondering if this ...5 Answers
  • Does this help clear up acne?4 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
  • "I love F.A.B as a whole I think they are a great skincare line. This mask is great for sensitive and very skin it hydrates and also kinda exfoliates because of the oatmeal pieces it has in it. You inky have to leave it on for 10 minutes. You'll know when it's time to remove it because it will start to dry. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I'd definitely recommend it. " in 545 reviews
Laura S.
I really like this mask!

I have sensitive skin and my T zone is kinda oily while the rest of my face isn’t. And lately I feel the pores around my nose are kind of “larger”, so I use a serum which is great but also contains acid and makes the skin even more sensitive.

Having that said, it’s not always easy to find a mask that benefits the whole face for a fair price. And First Aid’s Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal does the job very well! Considering the results I got and that my skin is kinda “complicated”, I risk saying that this mask would be great for all skin types.

The only reason I’m not five star rating it: I wish we’d get more product considering the price. That’s it. If you don’t mind investing in skincare I recommend getting one every month/couple months.
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
I love this product!  Along with the entire. Line. It works great for my very dry areas and. Repairs them almost instantly. My boyfriend also uses this for his skin irritation caused from a stomach condition. It helps us both significantly. It's very soothing and works great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin that is suffering from dry skin or just wants to keep their skin smooth and we'll hydrated. You won't be let down by this product I promise. All first aid beauty products are worth the money as they are a bit expensive. The sets when used daily last me about 2-3 months.
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The First Aid Beauty ultra repair mask is great if you have:

Here are some of my favorites about this product:
+ Applies nicely onto skin as it is creamy and moisturizing on the skin.
+ I would say this mask is not exactly for everyone as it can break your skin out like it did with mine.
+ If you have acne, this product does work quite well at keeping your overall complexion even and helps reduce future breakouts.

Overall, I would recommend this product despite the fact that it may break your skin out. I feel you should give it a try as  long-term effects can be seen but don't base immediate judgement after just one use.
Jillian T.
Clarkston
This past winter, I had the most dry, flakey red skin and everything that I put on my skin would burn, even my moisturizer. I searched for a good moisturizing mask and this one was highly recommended so I picked it up and was excited to try it when I got home. To my surprise, it didn’t burn my skin! It felt so soothing and smelled delicious. When I removed it, my skin was so soft and velvety looking, and when i applied my moisturizer it didn’t burn either! I used this 2x a week and was so sad when it ran out, I cut it open and kept scraping the inside of the container.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I can't imagine my daily facial regimen without this little beauty. Not only does it leave my face clean and fresh, but it doesn't dry it out or discolor. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask is by far one of the best oatmeal masks available. Not to mention FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Pure Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 and FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser are amomgst a few of my favs. I would love to try FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Lip Therapy next!! Great brand of products!!
Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
I use this First Aid Beauty Mask when my skin is inflammed, red and angry. Usually if I have picked at my skin in a moment of weakness, I use this mask to nuture and calm down my skin. It is gentle enough to leave on for a long time, and my skin settles and feels soothed. Its not magic and doesn't make all redness disappear immediately, but it will calm down soon after. The mask certainly doesn't make the skin worse. It is a biy chunky, but moments after rubbing it on, you forget the texture because of how relaxed and comforted it makes the skin feel.
Courtney M.
Folsom
Got a small sample of this from Sephora. My face was feeling more dry than usual. Nervously to how my sensitive skin would react, I decided to give this a go... It was amazing! Squeezing it on to my fingers, I knew I would be obsessed. It felt so soft and smooth! I decided to even put it on my elbows and shoulders because they were also dry and irritated. My skin hasn’t been as dry along with my shoulders and elbows after one time use! This is an amazing product for sensitive dry skin!  FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream
Ashli i.
united states
When FAB first launched this moisturizer, I was a bit wary. Safe for sensitive skin with a creamy texture, this moisturizer seemed too simple to actually work wonders. I was fooled, and learned to never judge a book by its cover.

My skin was not irritated by any fragrance and was left feeling baby smooth come morning. Applying it before my foundation helped decrease the settling of my makeup and emphasis on my expression lines.

Would I recommend this product? Absolutely. If you are dry and prone to sensitivity, this is the moisturizer for you. For that price, you might as well buy a tub.

Also, great for eczema!
Madai F.
Colorado Springs, CO
LOVE this! Perfect for all skin types. I noticed a difference on my dry skin after the first use! My friend who has oily skin also loved this. It’s gentle on the skin and there is no redness after. It’s very hydrating and moisturizing without being oily. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time! It’s inexpensive but honestly this is one product I’d be willing to pay more for... that’s how good this is!! I’m excited to try more products from this brand. So far this mask has been life changing!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
When I first tried this productni was amazed at how well it works. It does have a medicine type of smell, yet it leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. I was fascinated by how fast and how well it worked the 1st time. This product is affordable, but the rewards are far greater than you would expect. I would buy this product 10xs over because it works so well. I do recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and anyone who wants to use during the cold winter months.
Hannah M.
Besides calming the skin, what else does this do for the skin?
emily j.
I have really sensitive skin, and I am wondering if this could work nicely and not make my face red and irritated?
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
Is this good on sensitive skin?
Rebecca P.
London
Does this help clear up acne?
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
Does the chunks of oatmeal irritate the skin at all? I have very sensitive dry skin and have found chemical exfoliating is too harsh for my skin. I really enjoy mud mask but, this seems interesting.

back