First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask

by First Aid Beauty

A deeply hydrating mask that helps nourish, calm and rejuvenate distressed-looking skin. It is the perfect antidote to dry, dehydrated skin. In just 10 minutes, the mask will help restore a rough, tight complexion and achieve soft, supple results.The soothing formula blends a duo of protective oats Colloidal Oatmeal and Avena Sativa Oat Bran with Botanical Antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients to help repair the look of and revive your natural beauty. This is a 2015 Allure Best of Beauty Award winner.!--split-- { "Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1": "Colloidal Oatmeal ", "ingredient_description_1": "Helps calm and soothe dry or distressed skin." , "ingredient_name_2": "Bisabolol", "ingredient_description_2": "Helps soothe and calm skin.", "ingredient_name_3": "Shea Butter", "ingredient_description_3": "An emollient rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier.", "ingredient_name_4": "Sea Buckthorn", "ingredient_description_4": "A botanical extract rich in antioxidants, helps calm and condition skin.", "ingredient_name_5": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_5": "Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients":"Water/Aqua/Eau, Colloidal Oatmeal, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Polysorbate 60, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Xan-Than Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanillin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Zingiber, Officinale Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate."}, "HowToUse":{ "list_item_1": "Apply a generous layer over cleansed face. ", "list_item_2": "Wait 10 minutes and rinse off. ", "list_item_3": "Use two to three times per week to restore and replenish dry or distressed skin."}}

Does the skin feel dry when the mask is on??
Anyone tried this ? Is it good ? ❤️
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask!
Product Highlights
I love F.A.B as a whole I think they are a great skincare line. This mask is great for sensitive and very skin it hydrates and also kinda exfoliates because of the oatmeal pieces it has in it. You inky have to leave it on for 10 minutes. You'll know when it's time to remove it because it will start to dry. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I'd definitely recommend it. in reviews
Angeleca E.
Stonewall, LA
I don't feel like this benefitted my skin very much. I broke out the first time wearing it but just jacked it up to my skin not being used to masks. So I left it alone for a week or two and tried it again. Same breakout. I re gifted this product.
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
Doesn't smell very nice but it's oatmeal. I found that it gave me immediate moisturizing results but the results didn't last very long. I still had to apply a large amount of moisturizing oil and lotion to achieve lasting results.
Kalene S.
I absolutely love First Aid Beauty products! I highly recommend all of there products! the oatmeal mask is amazing it leaves your skin so soft. I have sensitive skin and I don't have a reaction to any of there products. They are also well priced for the quality of there products.
Brianna G.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for dry skin. I was given a sample at Sephora from a reliable worker and I knew I had to buy the full sized version. The cream isn't just great for the face, but it is perfect for the rest of your body. I applied to a dry patch on my arm and so far, the redness has reduced and the dryness has not come back. I'd recommend to people with dry, cracking skin.
Brittany F.
Austin, TX
I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. It does smell of oatmeal with a hint of sugar cookie. A little goes a long way, but the consistency makes it hard to spread. From the first use, I felt softer skin and a brighter less red complexion. If my skin is a bit tender from exfoliating, this fixes it right up!
Brianna E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is great for leaving my skin feeling smooth and clean. Its an easy step in my skin care routine or if I'm feeling lazy I will skip the whole routine and just use this. It feels great and smells great, I will definitely buy again!
Lorraine M.
The oatmeal mask calms the skin but it is a bit dry after washing it off from my face making my skin feels tight. But it might be a good product for someone who have rosacea as it calms the skin. You will have to put a hydrating moisturizer after washing with it to keep the skin hydrated. I wouldn't buy again but would recommend it to someone who has rosacea as it calms the skin.
Sarah C.
Toronto, ON
A really great mask for a quick hydration! This masks definitely replenishs the dry areas on my face and refines the dry patches. It makes my face so soft and I love the smell as well! It is at a pretty good value and I would recommend this to anyone who has dry or combo skin!
Shanda H.
Camby, IN
Incredibly soothing for sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend for anyone who wants to benefit from hyrulonic acid without sensitivity.
Brooke H.
Loved it loved it loved it made my face suuupppper soft definiely will use it again. Good for your skin

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayna S.
Severn, MD
il y a 8 mois
Is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask good for super sensitive skin? Also is it pretty hydrating?
Danielle R. il y a 6 mois
It is perfect for super sensitive, dry, and dehydrated skin!
Elena M.
New Bedford, MA
il y a 9 mois
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask Anyone try this with rosacea? Trying to find a nice mask to calm down the redness. Any recommendations?
Shannon C. il y a 9 mois
Haven’t tried this but I just saw ulta is offering 5x points through 1/30 so may be a good time to test! 💕