BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #19 in Face Masks

A deeply hydrating mask that calms, nourishes, and smoothes distressed skin. This 10 minute fix is the perfect antidote to dry, dehydrated skin. Its skin-calming formula blends antioxidant botanicals with a duo of soothing oats, Colloidal Oatmeal and Avena Sativa Oat Bran, to repair and soften the skin.

• I have really sensitive skin, and I am wondering if this could wo...3 Answers
  • What benefits does this product have on the skin? Does it help wi...1 Answers
  • Are this expensive?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love F.A.B as a whole I think they are a great skincare line. This mask is great for sensitive and very skin it hydrates and also kinda exfoliates because of the oatmeal pieces it has in it. You inky have to leave it on for 10 minutes. You'll know when it's time to remove it because it will start to dry. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I'd definitely recommend it. " in 545 reviews
Traci H.
N Hollywood
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
This is a great for that dry dull winter skin that is acting up. When I wake up with dry, red or generally uneven skin, this is my go-to for a quick fix. You only need to leave it on for 10 minutes, so it’s perfect if you are someone toile me who is always running late & doing everything at the very last second. As its name indicates, this is an oatmeal mask, so by its nature it has a calming effect on the skin. It soothes irritated skin and quenches the dry spots. Basically, if you overdid it on the retinol and/or layered the wrong products leading to a total skin meltdown, try this. It calms down any redness or irritation that you may have and adds back the moisture that you might have lost due to the possible acids in your treatment. This product is definitely a staple in my skincare regime! It is a great price too!!!
Hannah N.
Bastrop
I bought this to try and get a cheaper 'dupe' of another really moisturizing and great smelling but horrifyingly expensive mask. This definitely is basically the same thing for like 1/4 of the price. It also is fragrance free and paraben and pthalate free and good for sensitive skin. It works best as a wipe off mask, I found it didn't work as well doing it overnight but I might try again. It has a very very light smell that even reminds me of the other mask! Just not as strong. I love this company and use their facewash and this is great for really dry skin (I can peel mine off in flakes), and it stayed moisturized for four days after using this, even with makeup use and sun and wind exposure! I think the package will also last a really long time because it is very thick and you don't need a lot.
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
I love this product!  Along with the entire. Line. It works great for my very dry areas and. Repairs them almost instantly. My boyfriend also uses this for his skin irritation caused from a stomach condition. It helps us both significantly. It's very soothing and works great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin that is suffering from dry skin or just wants to keep their skin smooth and we'll hydrated. You won't be let down by this product I promise. All first aid beauty products are worth the money as they are a bit expensive. The sets when used daily last me about 2-3 months.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
First Aid Beauty, has some of the best skincare around!! I used this oatmeal mask that I got at Sephora, to fix my skin up! I had redness on my chin and nose and in the creases of my nose were horribly dry. I used this mask and within the first few days my redness subsided and it nourished my dry spots. It also smelt amazing! It’s definitely affordable and can’t be found online and Sephora too. I would most definitely recommend to anyone with redness,dry, or irritated skin! FAB, rocks the skincare world!!😍
Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
I use this First Aid Beauty Mask when my skin is inflammed, red and angry. Usually if I have picked at my skin in a moment of weakness, I use this mask to nuture and calm down my skin. It is gentle enough to leave on for a long time, and my skin settles and feels soothed. Its not magic and doesn't make all redness disappear immediately, but it will calm down soon after. The mask certainly doesn't make the skin worse. It is a biy chunky, but moments after rubbing it on, you forget the texture because of how relaxed and comforted it makes the skin feel.
Courtney M.
Folsom
Got a small sample of this from Sephora. My face was feeling more dry than usual. Nervously to how my sensitive skin would react, I decided to give this a go... It was amazing! Squeezing it on to my fingers, I knew I would be obsessed. It felt so soft and smooth! I decided to even put it on my elbows and shoulders because they were also dry and irritated. My skin hasn’t been as dry along with my shoulders and elbows after one time use! This is an amazing product for sensitive dry skin!  First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
When I first tried this productni was amazed at how well it works. It does have a medicine type of smell, yet it leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. I was fascinated by how fast and how well it worked the 1st time. This product is affordable, but the rewards are far greater than you would expect. I would buy this product 10xs over because it works so well. I do recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and anyone who wants to use during the cold winter months.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is an ultra moisturizing mask that was absolutely perfect for calming my blemishes and adding a mass amount of hydration due to the cold winter months. It’s a creamy mask filled with a ton of skin loving goodies and it made my face super super soft and really helped give my thirsty skin the much needed moisture it needed. It’s not to badly priced, but the fact that it’s all-natural and really is amazing, I’d buy it again when I have money, lol. Highly recommended ❤️
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
This mask is super gentle and soothing on my dry, sensitive skin. I don't know if it provides any long term changes but it definitely feels nice and leaves my skin feeling soft. Actually I wish they would make it into an overnight mask. I feel like my skin could reap more benefits that way and it's always nice to not have to wash a face mask off after applying it. But aside from that, this is a great, simple mask for people with sensitive skin.
Megan B.
This mask is OK. It’s not a miracle working ask. I love FAB. I think some of their skin creams are some of the best on the market but I don’t think that their face mask are very good at all and this is one of them. Yeah the oatmeal’s great but like why who’s face gets that itchy? I have rosacea and dry patches on my face and this did not help me very much at all sure to buy skin feel moisturized afterward yeah did it knock my socks off no.
Hannah M.
Besides calming the skin, what else does this do for the skin?
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
Is this good on sensitive skin?
Shawna Y.
Markham, ON
Does this work for very dry skin? I can't find anything that's deep moisturizing enough :( I have their facial repair cream and it's good but it just doesn't last long enough on the skin
Sammie R.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love this brand but I've heard this can make your skin dry.. And I already have dry skin, is it bad for dry skin?
Raul L.
Rockford, IL
I suffer from really dry skin on my face. I was wondering if this product is good to help hydrate my face.