BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #14 in Face Masks

A deeply hydrating mask that calms, nourishes, and smoothes distressed skin. This 10 minute fix is the perfect antidote to dry, dehydrated skin. Its skin-calming formula blends antioxidant botanicals with a duo of soothing oats, Colloidal Oatmeal and Avena Sativa Oat Bran, to repair and soften the skin.

• I have really sensitive skin, and I am wondering if this could wo...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a mask that helps dry skin ! And does anyone know...1 Answers
  • I have vey dry skin, is this a mask I should invest in? Or do you...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
I love this product!  Along with the entire. Line. It works great for my very dry areas and. Repairs them almost instantly. My boyfriend also uses this for his skin irritation caused from a stomach condition. It helps us both significantly. It's very soothing and works great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin that is suffering from dry skin or just wants to keep their skin smooth and we'll hydrated. You won't be let down by this product I promise. All first aid beauty products are worth the money as they are a bit expensive. The sets when used daily last me about 2-3 months.
Courtney M.
Folsom
Got a small sample of this from Sephora. My face was feeling more dry than usual. Nervously to how my sensitive skin would react, I decided to give this a go... It was amazing! Squeezing it on to my fingers, I knew I would be obsessed. It felt so soft and smooth! I decided to even put it on my elbows and shoulders because they were also dry and irritated. My skin hasn’t been as dry along with my shoulders and elbows after one time use! This is an amazing product for sensitive dry skin!  First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
When I first tried this productni was amazed at how well it works. It does have a medicine type of smell, yet it leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. I was fascinated by how fast and how well it worked the 1st time. This product is affordable, but the rewards are far greater than you would expect. I would buy this product 10xs over because it works so well. I do recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and anyone who wants to use during the cold winter months.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is an ultra moisturizing mask that was absolutely perfect for calming my blemishes and adding a mass amount of hydration due to the cold winter months. It’s a creamy mask filled with a ton of skin loving goodies and it made my face super super soft and really helped give my thirsty skin the much needed moisture it needed. It’s not to badly priced, but the fact that it’s all-natural and really is amazing, I’d buy it again when I have money, lol. Highly recommended ❤️
Valerie M.
Colloidal oatmeal is so, so, so wonderful for irritated, itchy, or dry skin. My husband has skin issues from the military and this mask helps to soothe flare-ups quickly and efficiently. Plus it doesn't have a fruity or perfume-y smell so we can both use it happily. :) This is also great for your face if you have any redness issues, as it calms the redness and preps your face for moisturizer and makeup.
Tara N.
Osceola, IN
Love FAB products! I have very sensitive and reactive skin and FAB products are always able to help! I can’t go without the ultra repair cream, but this oatmeal mask was a godsend when I had a reaction to a face product. I woke up with red patches all over my face. I kept this on for an hour and it really helped improve the irritation. It wasn’t gone, but definitely better. You can’t expect a miracle, but this is pretty damn close!!
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
I live for this product!! I tried the first aid beauty makeup remover along with the red face mask. The combo of both is face perfection! I had a full face of makeup up and with this product, it instantly removed all of my makeup, all of the dirt and residue, and left me feeling smooth like a babies bottom. I love the product and the price is very worth it. You get what you pay for! Smells so good too.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Brittany H.
I heard all these great reviews so I couldn't wait to try this one out. I get really dry skin on my face and this year nothing has consistently worked. So I bought this cream and my skin is doing so much better. It feels like it's being nourished and healed just after one use I saw and felt a difference. And people have noticed how refreshed my face looks. No more dry flaky skin.
Hannah M.
Besides calming the skin, what else does this do for the skin?
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
Is this good on sensitive skin?
Shawna Y.
Toronto, ON
Does this work for very dry skin? I can't find anything that's deep moisturizing enough :( I have their facial repair cream and it's good but it just doesn't last long enough on the skin
Sammie R.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love this brand but I've heard this can make your skin dry.. And I already have dry skin, is it bad for dry skin?
Raul L.
Rockford, IL
I suffer from really dry skin on my face. I was wondering if this product is good to help hydrate my face.