BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A deeply hydrating mask that helps nourish, calm and rejuvenate distressed-looking skin. It is the perfect antidote to dry, dehydrated skin. In just 10 minutes, the mask will help restore a rough, tight complexion and achieve soft, supple results.The soothing formula blends a duo of protective oats—Colloidal Oatmeal and Avena Sativa Oat Bran—with Botanical Antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients to help repair the look of and revive your natural beauty.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Colloidal Oatmeal, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Polysorbate 60, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Xan-Than Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanillin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Zingiber, Officinale Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.

• What benefits does this product have on the skin? Does it...3 Answers
  • I have really sensitive skin, and I am wondering if this ...5 Answers
  • How many times does this have to be used to see results?1 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
  • "I love F.A.B as a whole I think they are a great skincare line. This mask is great for sensitive and very skin it hydrates and also kinda exfoliates because of the oatmeal pieces it has in it. You inky have to leave it on for 10 minutes. You'll know when it's time to remove it because it will start to dry. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I'd definitely recommend it. " in 545 reviews
Laura S.
I really like this mask!

I have sensitive skin and my T zone is kinda oily while the rest of my face isn’t. And lately I feel the pores around my nose are kind of “larger”, so I use a serum which is great but also contains acid and makes the skin even more sensitive.

Having that said, it’s not always easy to find a mask that benefits the whole face for a fair price. And First Aid’s Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal does the job very well! Considering the results I got and that my skin is kinda “complicated”, I risk saying that this mask would be great for all skin types.

The only reason I’m not five star rating it: I wish we’d get more product considering the price. That’s it. If you don’t mind investing in skincare I recommend getting one every month/couple months.
Caroline C.
United states
Magic! Got rid of red bumps on back of arms!

This cream is amazing! I have had those red bumps (KP) on the back of my arms for as long as I can remember. I went so far as to see a dermatologist who told me there was nothing I could do to get rid of them (that was before Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy Cream). This past 6 months I have gotten them all over my stomach and calves too. With health problems, medications, and since menopause, combined with the dry Colorado climate my skin has also gotten unbelievably dry!
I tried the Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy cream and it did help the bumps after about a month. It does nothing for the dry skin though. It works by making your skin peel and slough leaving that skin all over your clothes which feels and looks awful. Once my skin stopped peeling (after a couple weeks) it just felt unnatural and tacky so I stopped using it and within 2-3 days the bumps came back.
I got the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream to have on hand if I needed an extra Xmas gift. Since I didn't need it I decided to try it. It is an awesome, amazing, fantastic cream! Within 10-14 days ALL of my rough, unsightly red bumps were gone! My formally dry, uncomfortable skin is now soft and supple! It does not feel tacky on my skin. It's not thick like body butter and absorbs quickly. It does not stain my clothes. I get the original/unscented. Since I no longer work and do nothing to sweat, during winter I only shower every other day. The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream continues to work keeping my skin soft and bump free without reapplying every day. I do not use on my face so can't speak to that. Another plus, First Aid Beauty Cream is affordable! I cannot give this magic cream enough praise! Just try it, the 30 days you have to try it risk free is more than enough time to see that'll work for your skin needs too!
Thank you First Aid Beauty for such a wonderful product! I beg you do not change the formula of this cream! We do not want or need a "new and improved" version like many products do. This formula cannot be improved it's perfect as it is! Please continue to offer the original/ unscented version. Please continue to keep the price affordable!
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
I love this product!  Along with the entire. Line. It works great for my very dry areas and. Repairs them almost instantly. My boyfriend also uses this for his skin irritation caused from a stomach condition. It helps us both significantly. It's very soothing and works great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin that is suffering from dry skin or just wants to keep their skin smooth and we'll hydrated. You won't be let down by this product I promise. All first aid beauty products are worth the money as they are a bit expensive. The sets when used daily last me about 2-3 months.
Jillian T.
Clarkston, MI
This past winter, I had the most dry, flakey red skin and everything that I put on my skin would burn, even my moisturizer. I searched for a good moisturizing mask and this one was highly recommended so I picked it up and was excited to try it when I got home. To my surprise, it didn’t burn my skin! It felt so soothing and smelled delicious. When I removed it, my skin was so soft and velvety looking, and when i applied my moisturizer it didn’t burn either! I used this 2x a week and was so sad when it ran out, I cut it open and kept scraping the inside of the container.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I can't imagine my daily facial regimen without this little beauty. Not only does it leave my face clean and fresh, but it doesn't dry it out or discolor. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask is by far one of the best oatmeal masks available. Not to mention FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Pure Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 and FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser are amomgst a few of my favs. I would love to try FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Lip Therapy next!! Great brand of products!!
Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
I use this First Aid Beauty Mask when my skin is inflammed, red and angry. Usually if I have picked at my skin in a moment of weakness, I use this mask to nuture and calm down my skin. It is gentle enough to leave on for a long time, and my skin settles and feels soothed. Its not magic and doesn't make all redness disappear immediately, but it will calm down soon after. The mask certainly doesn't make the skin worse. It is a biy chunky, but moments after rubbing it on, you forget the texture because of how relaxed and comforted it makes the skin feel.
Courtney M.
Folsom, CA
Got a small sample of this from Sephora. My face was feeling more dry than usual. Nervously to how my sensitive skin would react, I decided to give this a go... It was amazing! Squeezing it on to my fingers, I knew I would be obsessed. It felt so soft and smooth! I decided to even put it on my elbows and shoulders because they were also dry and irritated. My skin hasn’t been as dry along with my shoulders and elbows after one time use! This is an amazing product for sensitive dry skin!  FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream
Ashli i.
united states
When FAB first launched this moisturizer, I was a bit wary. Safe for sensitive skin with a creamy texture, this moisturizer seemed too simple to actually work wonders. I was fooled, and learned to never judge a book by its cover.

My skin was not irritated by any fragrance and was left feeling baby smooth come morning. Applying it before my foundation helped decrease the settling of my makeup and emphasis on my expression lines.

Would I recommend this product? Absolutely. If you are dry and prone to sensitivity, this is the moisturizer for you. For that price, you might as well buy a tub.

Also, great for eczema!
Celeste C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
rrently more dry) and sensitive.

I was excited to use this mask because I have been experiencing some slight texture on my forehead (which I think is probably a reaction to another product). When I first opened the 2 oz tube, I had to squeeze a lot and expel a good amount of air from the tube before the product dispensed. I'm not too happy about that, as that means I did not get a full 2 oz. However, since at approx. $11 an ounce, this mask is a lot cheaper than many other brands at Sephora, so the air in the tube isn't a deal breaker.

I've used the mask according to the directions weekly for the past 3 weeks, and each time I have noticed smoother, softer skin immediately after use. The texture on my forehead was reduced, but not gone. The effects of the mask haven't lasted longer than 1 day, so I don't believe it is contributing much to long-term skin improvement.

For me, this mask is good, but not remarkable. I think it's worth the price and is a fun indulgence, but it does not have the magical effects I always hope for.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
When I first tried this productni was amazed at how well it works. It does have a medicine type of smell, yet it leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. I was fascinated by how fast and how well it worked the 1st time. This product is affordable, but the rewards are far greater than you would expect. I would buy this product 10xs over because it works so well. I do recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and anyone who wants to use during the cold winter months.
emily j.
I have really sensitive skin, and I am wondering if this could work nicely and not make my face red and irritated?
Hannah M.
Besides calming the skin, what else does this do for the skin?
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
Is this good on sensitive skin?
Rebecca P.
London
Does this help clear up acne?
Amanda R.
Woodstock, GA
Does the chunks of oatmeal irritate the skin at all? I have very sensitive dry skin and have found chemical exfoliating is too harsh for my skin. I really enjoy mud mask but, this seems interesting.