BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product

• Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?3 Answers
  • FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum has anyone...1 Answers
  • I just received this product as a gift. Did you find it w...1 Answers
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
So far I like this serum. My skin is looking less dull. I’ve also been drinking more water. I think the price is right. Not super expensive or cheap. Definitely worth a try. I really like the FAB line. Would repurchase.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
This serum works really good! I have dry skin and it helps my skin to feel more hydrated. I have felt that my skin has not been as dry as it normally is when I use this serum. It has helped my skin to look healthier.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and this hydrating serum helped me when my skin was super dry and flaky. This product is super lightweight absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling. I was very impressed with this serum.
Heather B.
LINCOLN
This is a hydrating serum that is perfect for under foundation. It is colorless and without luminosity. I enjoy a more airbrushed demi matte finish to my foundation and this does not alter the finish of my foundation!
Kelsey F.
Glen Mills, PA
I haven't noticed the biggest difference since implementing this product into my daily routine. I have extremely dry skin. I regularly wash, tone, apply this serum in conjunction with my Drunk Elephant serums, and follow up with a good moisturizer. I feel that for the price of this serum, you could find something similar else where. Although, this has been great for my sensitive skin and it's very calm and cooling to put on my skin.
GlowingAlways S.
Love this serum!! Works perfect with my water based moisturizers to help add a little extra hydration for the summertime! Met my expectations! Only reason it’s not 5 stars is a feel that it’s a little expensive for what it is...
Heather R.
Great for skin that is red or sunburned. I’ve just recently got into the brand and have found it to be amazing on my sensitive skin! Definitely love it! Can’t wait to try more of the products!!
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Made my face really sticky. Kinda felt like I was supposed to wash it off afterwards. Tried it for a few days didn’t really do anything not even really hydrating. Like I said it was sticky and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Danielle E.
Houston
I don’t think I personally noticed a significant enough difference in my skin to repurchase this product. That being said, it didn’t make me break out, wasn’t harsh, and it might just not be for my skin type.
Danielle D.
I loveeeeeee this serum!! One of my favorites! Feels very moisturizing and also a little cooling. Love the clear serum, seems more natural and smells like nothing. $36 is a great price and I would buy again!
Irina V.
Newark
What are serums actually used for?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued ): Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? What difference in your skin have you noticed?
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?