BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Face Serums

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product see more...

• How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discon...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydra...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Serena P.
I love this product. My skin is complicated to say the least. Its combination, reactionary, sensitive, full of blackheads...but this stuff has done wonders. After I wash my face morning and night I put this stuff on. I don't have to use a moisturizer anymore. I used to have so many things piled on my face to combat my dryness that they would start to pill if rubbed my face. There were just layers of goop on my face that would never settle in and makeup would just slide off. Now that I've started using this stuff, all of that is over. Just this and some sunscreen and I'm good to go. If I'm going to wear makeup I put the coconut smoothie primer by Fab over this and then put on my makeup - they work great in combination as well. I love how fresh, clean and simple this makes my skin feel. It soaks right in and leaves it feeling hydrated with no residue left behind.
Catherine R.
I am in love with this serum.  I have oily skin but it gets dehydrated because of my prescription acne medication and the retinol I use at night so I like to layer a light weight hyaluronic acid serum under my moisturizer.  This really works!

This was my first First Aid Beauty purchase and I have since bought the retinol serum as well.  The brand is great because it includes soothing ingredients when something could potentially be irritating to the skin.  It is also reasonably priced in the world of prestige skin care.  This serum was under $40.00 after tax which is VERY reasonable for a good quality hyaluronic acid serum.

I bought mine at Ulta but it is also available at Sephora and a lot of other online retailers.  I highly recommend you check it out.
Emily S.
Allston, MA
I purchased this First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum about two weeks ago from Ulta and I absolutely love it. Although this product is pricey ($39.99, I believe) a small amount goes a long way. I use this product both morning and night, and have seen a noticeable difference in my skin. My skin is more hydrated and moisturized, and it takes away any redness and really does smooth my skin. I use this after my toner and before my moisturizer. I've used many other serums from high end brands and this tops them all. I will absolutely be purchasing this again!
Jessica Q.
I'm a beauty & skin care junkie. I love using different brands & trying out new products. I can tell you that this serum is going to stay consistent in my skincare regiment. It's light, very hydrating & I noticed a huge difference in my skin. Someone even told me me recently I had amazing skin & I had to think what I was using that was different & it was this serum! This serum doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out. In fact, it has cleared my skin & made it look more even & hydrated!
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I will admit, rather reluctantly, I totally purchased this after seeing a post on Keiko Lynn's blog about affordable skincare. I have tried a few of her recommendations before and we seem to have similar skin types. Wow. This stuff is incredible! IDK about how affordable this really is but I can feel comfortable splurging on this at it's price point. I have chronically dehydrated skin. The first few days I used this I felt maybe I had fallen for a gimmick. After a few weeks I could really see an improvement in my skin's plumpness and felt it looked less drab. I like to use this at night before layering acids and Differin. Love this brand.
Bethany W.
I got this as a free sample from Sephora. It's out of stock right now, and I can't wait for it to come in. My skin is so dry, but most things just feel greasy on my face. Almost like my skin won't absorb it. This absorbed right away, and was not greasy. My skin felt cooler and less tight. I used it after my derma roller and it did not sting at all. It made the fine lines around my eyes less visible because my skin plumped up, instead of being shriveled up and dry. I love that there's zero scent to it too.
Mariam I.
I finally found my go to winter moisturizer!!! I have very dry skin and every winter I have on the haunt for a product that moisturizes my skin without causing any irritations or being too greasy. And I found everything I need in this product. It is light weighed and it is not greasy at all. I noticed a difference after using just one pump of a sample I got from sephora that I went and bought the whole size!! Definitely recommend it for very dry skin!!
Alondra F.
Tulare
I LOVE this serum!!!! I have very sensitive skin that doesn't like moisturizers I've tried, and shea butter, and when it is dry or even for under makeup it is PERFECT! It's a bit pricey, but I do think it's worth it. If you have sensitive skin and you're looking for a sort of serum/moisturizer in one, this ones the way to go. I love to massage it into my skin right after having it washed. It leaves your skin super soft and with the perfect enough of moisture. I only use one pump for my whole face, so for me it does last a while. It is, of course, an investment. I love it :')
Sheela V.
Really like this. Hydrating, yet much lighter than a cream or lotion. Didn’t irritate my skin, played very nicely with my suncreen, primer and foundation. Was sufficient for night time in a humid climate. Does leave a sticky film, but that rubbed away with my sunscreen, so it wasn’t a dealbreaker for me. Will likely purchase in the future, especially for use in the humid summertime.
Leah C.
Prattville, AL
I often find myself STRUGGLING with dry spots! NOW this brand is incredible and great for delicate AND sensitive skin! I would not recommend this for an oily client, but I would for a dry to normal! A serum has a higher concentration therefore it is more potent and will really do its job! This one doesn't create a film on the skin and absorbs well and is an awesome add on to a nighttime routine ESPECIALLY if you hate the idea of a heavier night cream so you can do a lighter cream and add in this wonderful serum!!!!
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Bekah T.
I got a sample of this at Ulta. Any thoughts about it helping/hurting if you have acne prone skin?
Camellia M.
I'm searching specifically for a serum that's beneficial for someone in their 20s to help preserve youthful skin benefits. Has anyone else in their 20s used this serum and liked it?