BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #68 in Face Serums

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product see more...

• How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discon...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydra...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have normal to dry, sensitive skin. This isn’t a bad product but for the price, I didn’t find it to be super effective. I didn’t find that it added enough hydration. It wasn’t drying at all and it didn’t irritate but I would prefer some more hydrating. I think I will be trying the Neutrogena Hydro Boost serum next to save some cash.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I have no idea why I decided to try this serum. I have never had any luck with anything from this company aside from lip balm. It wasn't too pricey which is the main reason that picked it up. Also, I was trying find something cruelty free to replace another product. Now, I find out that they may not even be cruelty free. It has not done anything for me. It is just a run of the mill moisturizing product.
Cat F.
Wilmette, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Can’t say it enough. I have the driest skin of anyone I know and it was so gentle and moisturizing. If you have dry skin, I highly suggest you try it out. My skin literally transformed!
mikaela a.
Mukwonago, WI
This serum is astonishingly moisturizing for the amount you have to use and how light on the skin it is! I love that you can layer it with your moisturizer to really lock in the hydration. It is fragrance free and does not clog my pores at all!
Jackie H.
Hopkins
My fav hydration serum. I have dry and dehydrated skin, and this helps so much, more than moisturizer alone. It comes out as a gel, and absorbs well. I’ve worn it under makeup with no issue. I’ve tried to find substitutes due to the price and the only one I’ve found that comes close is Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz, but FAB doesn’t test on animals.
Manni S.
Absolutely worth the cost! My skin feels instantly hydrated and fresh after using this serum. It helps when I have dry patches or scabs. It moisturizes and fixes my skins condition instantly.
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Made my face really sticky. Kinda felt like I was supposed to wash it off afterwards. Tried it for a few days didn’t really do anything not even really hydrating. Like I said it was sticky and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I recieved this from ipsy as a sample and now I have to have it I'm trying to justify the price but I really think it will be worth it isn't heavy or greasy and works amazingly and doesn't break me out I highly recommend.
Danielle D.
I loveeeeeee this serum!! One of my favorites! Feels very moisturizing and also a little cooling. Love the clear serum, seems more natural and smells like nothing. $36 is a great price and I would buy again!
Selina O.
Pawtucket, RI
I picked up this product at ulta, I had heard good reviews so I wanted to try it out myself. I was disappointed in the product. I found it was pretty expensive for a moisturizer and i felt it didn’t have much effect on my skin. The product just sat on top of my skin instead of soaking in and did little to hydrate me
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Bekah T.
I got a sample of this at Ulta. Any thoughts about it helping/hurting if you have acne prone skin?
Camellia M.
I'm searching specifically for a serum that's beneficial for someone in their 20s to help preserve youthful skin benefits. Has anyone else in their 20s used this serum and liked it?