BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product

• Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?3 Answers
  • How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discon...3 Answers
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I love this product, it feels very nice on the face and isn’t too sticky. I also like that it doesn’t have any strong fragrance, I love to wear it at night while I am sleeping. My face always feels fantastic in the morning!
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
First Aid Beauty is one of my favorite brands. All of their products are formulated for sensitive skin, which is great for me because I have a lot of skin problems. This serum fits perfectly into my nighttime skin care routine. It gives me more moisture than other serums that soaks in over night. The only critique I have is that it is a heavier serum, so it can make your skin appear greasy. This is why I use it at night instead of during the day.
Cat F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Can’t say it enough. I have the driest skin of anyone I know and it was so gentle and moisturizing. If you have dry skin, I highly suggest you try it out. My skin literally transformed!
Amanda C.
Texas
This is a stable in my skin care routine I love it. It kind of tingls a little around the corners of my nose but I think that is because my skin gets so dry. This helps with my desert like skin tremendously. Recommend this product for sure!
Jackie H.
Hopkins
My fav hydration serum. I have dry and dehydrated skin, and this helps so much, more than moisturizer alone. It comes out as a gel, and absorbs well. I’ve worn it under makeup with no issue. I’ve tried to find substitutes due to the price and the only one I’ve found that comes close is Clinique Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, but FAB doesn’t test on animals.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
I got this in a holiday limited edition bundle. I love this stuff! It really helps boost more moisture and softness into my skin. It also amplifies the effectiveness of my sunscreen, and the longevity of my makeup due to it layering so well with other products. My only two issues with it is when you initially put it on, it feels very sticky. Also, I think the price of $36 is very steep.
Holly S.
Las Vegas
Not gentle enough for my sensitive skin!! I'm sure for normal skin it works wonders but some areas of my face are extra dry and peeling and when I applied this serum it felt like my face was on fire!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I don’t want anyone’s decision to purchase this to be based off my review because, in the product’s defense, I had some kind of allergic reaction it. Not sure what ingredient is in it that caused that but I got red patches on my face that broke out. It was not cute. Disappointing too, because it had potential and FAB is usually very gentle. Just wanted to share my experience.
Natasha D.
This is a really nice, lightweight serum. I often used it as a moisturizer alone especially in the warmer months. It did a great job of keeping my skin hydrated and didn't leave it feeling sticky or heavy
Rylie M.
Beavercreek, OH
I use this every morning and night and absolutely love it, couldn't get through the day without it. I went from using vasceline every night before bed, to using this miracle product. 10/10 would recommend.
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued ): Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? What difference in your skin have you noticed?
Irina V.
Newark
What are serums actually used for?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.