Michelle L.
Westland, MI

I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued ): Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? What difference in your skin have you noticed?

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I love this serum! It absorbs into my skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling or anything. I have very sensitive skin, the kind that gets blotchy and red just from me touching it, and this serum doesn't cause me any trouble at all.
VALERIE W.
VALERIE W.
1 year, 3 months ago
I love this stuff. It's leaves my face feeling fresh and is not heavy at all on the skin. I have combo skin and it works great. I use it before I prime my face and it makes a difference in the makeup and my skin is soft after removal of make up.