Jessie S.
Greenville
I have really enjoyed incorporating FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum into my skin care routine. It is non-comedogenic and really great for my sometimes sensitive skin. It is also fragrance free which is kind of nice. It is a typical serum, gel-like, and it contains Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and peptides that are really hydrating and smoothing. It is really lightweight, goes on really easily, and absorbs pretty quickly. You only need 1 pump and that is enough for your whole face and neck. It is really gentle, and has definitely helped hydrate my face and made my skin look smooth and even. And it didn't make my face feel greasy or oily at all.  In fact, it feels like it helps to keep oil to a minimum.  It is a bit expensive, $36, but the bottle will last a long time, so it is worth it in my opinion. I highly recommend!