BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #68 in Face Serums

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product see more...

• How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and com...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued )...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jenna T.
This is the best serum for really dry skin. My skin is usually normal-dry but lately it has been super dry. I ran out of this and decided to use some samples I had lying around before reordering. In the meantime my skin got super dry due to a medication and the cold weather. I decided to go ahead and reorder this since I knew it was super moisturizing. I used this one night. ONE NIGHT. And my skin is pretty much back to normal. I highly recommend this serum for anyone with normal, dry, extremely dry skin. I can’t say how to work for oily skin because I do not have that skin type. I cleanse my face, use an exfoliating toner, apply this serum, and follow with my moisturizer or night cream. I️ use it day and night. It also works well under makeup. I love the ingredients. There’s no drying alcohols, etc. I can always trust first aid beauty to have great products for my sensitive dry skin. I also break out in hives on the side of my face occasionally and I find that if I apply this serum they are soothed and go away. This retails for $38 at ulta and sephora. That’s a great price compared to most serums. Ulta sometimes has a 20% off coupon you can use too. This is less expensive than other brands and does a way better job.
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
First Aid Beauty is one of my favorite brands. All of their products are formulated for sensitive skin, which is great for me because I have a lot of skin problems. This serum fits perfectly into my nighttime skin care routine. It gives me more moisture than other serums that soaks in over night. The only critique I have is that it is a heavier serum, so it can make your skin appear greasy. This is why I use it at night instead of during the day.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I bought this serum to aid my combo skin and add hydration to it. Everyone, hydrating is not the same as moisturizing!!! Hydrating is adding water to quench parched skin. Moisturizing adds oils to skin for protectant and aid in elasticity, etc. This serum is an extra care step before my moisturizer and it has done its job well. The gel consistency is so soft and transforms just like water when you pat it into your skin. No fragrance either, which is great! On the other hand, I feel as if I can get better results with a different product. Maybe an essence could do a better job.
Alondra F.
Tulare
I LOVE this serum!!!! I have very sensitive skin that doesn't like moisturizers I've tried, and shea butter, and when it is dry or even for under makeup it is PERFECT! It's a bit pricey, but I do think it's worth it. If you have sensitive skin and you're looking for a sort of serum/moisturizer in one, this ones the way to go. I love to massage it into my skin right after having it washed. It leaves your skin super soft and with the perfect enough of moisture. I only use one pump for my whole face, so for me it does last a while. It is, of course, an investment. I love it :')
Krysta K.
Let me start off by saying I am a repeat buyer of all things FAB and their Ultra Repair line, and this product measures up perfectly to the rest! Just started using it the past few weeks with the very cold and dry winter air it has kept my face moisturized and feeling good!
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
I got this as a sample from First Aid Beauty’s website a while ago, and recently started using it. I love the watery texture of the product and how my skin seems to soak it all in very well. It has not done any negatives to my skin and hoping it doesn’t. I always use another moisturizer after this, and I wake up with non-dry skin.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I love all of their products I tried so far. This absorbs quickly into the skin and it does a great job hydrating and adding that extra boost that my skin needs. I wish they would
Come out with a skin brightening serum also and I will be all over that. Love this line !
Michaela C.
Issaquah , WA
I really do like this serum it’s is very hydrating however it dries very tacky and sticky so I only tend to use it at night. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels very soft and I haven’t had any dry patches ever since I started using this so that is a bonus
Sheela V.
Really like this. Hydrating, yet much lighter than a cream or lotion. Didn’t irritate my skin, played very nicely with my suncreen, primer and foundation. Was sufficient for night time in a humid climate. Does leave a sticky film, but that rubbed away with my sunscreen, so it wasn’t a dealbreaker for me. Will likely purchase in the future, especially for use in the humid summertime.
Claire R.
Using the whole FAB line has really changed my skin for the better! It has helped ease some redness and breakouts. Adding this in before my moisturizer definitely helped my dry winter skin as well. Much less dry skin around my skin and nose now!
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Bekah T.
I got a sample of this at Ulta. Any thoughts about it helping/hurting if you have acne prone skin?
Camellia M.
I'm searching specifically for a serum that's beneficial for someone in their 20s to help preserve youthful skin benefits. Has anyone else in their 20s used this serum and liked it?