BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product

• Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?3 Answers
  • FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum has anyone...1 Answers
  • I just received this product as a gift. Did you find it w...1 Answers
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I wasn’t sure how I felt about this serum at first because it almost reminded me slightly of a primer or something . Initially it starts out smooth but turns tacky as you work it in. It absorbs very quickly though and instantly begins to plump your skin with hydration . I follow this product up with the cream during my nighttime routine and the combination of the two leaves my skin so well hydrated and supple by morning. It has not caused any breakouts and I find my makeup application to be flawless because my skin is just so balanced now .
Melissa M.
Ann Arbor
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great wintertime serum for sensitive skin! I couldn’t give it 5 stars, only because I don’t see any noticeable differences in my skin when I use it, but it does definitely help with hydrating my skin without any reactions and without making my acne or mild rosacea any worse so if that’s all you’re really looking for, this will be perfect! Love how gentle it is.
Jenna T.
This is the best serum for really dry skin. My skin is usually normal-dry but lately it has been super dry. I ran out of this and decided to use some samples I had lying around before reordering. In the meantime my skin got super dry due to a medication and the cold weather. I decided to go ahead and reorder this since I knew it was super moisturizing. I used this one night. ONE NIGHT. And my skin is pretty much back to normal. I highly recommend this serum for anyone with normal, dry, extremely dry skin. I can’t say how to work for oily skin because I do not have that skin type. I cleanse my face, use an exfoliating toner, apply this serum, and follow with my moisturizer or night cream. I️ use it day and night. It also works well under makeup. I love the ingredients. There’s no drying alcohols, etc. I can always trust first aid beauty to have great products for my sensitive dry skin. I also break out in hives on the side of my face occasionally and I find that if I apply this serum they are soothed and go away. This retails for $38 at ulta and sephora. That’s a great price compared to most serums. Ulta sometimes has a 20% off coupon you can use too. This is less expensive than other brands and does a way better job.
Kaycee M.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Really great for sensitive and dry skin. It’s starts off as a gel like serum and absorbs into the skin really fast. It provides good moisture and makes my skin feel really smooth. The only reason it’s not five stars is that it does feel a bit tacky after its first applied.
Denisse R.
Purchased at: eBay
I recently purchased the travel size (2x) to try for the first time, and I actually love it! I have dry skin and redness due to eczema, which is sooooo much worse in the winter, and so far, I’m impressed. My skin is a little finicky though, and sometimes products that are too rich or heavy tend to make me oily, but not this one. I do tend to only use at night before bed though, since nighttime is when skin dries out the most. I put this on before my ultra repair cream and even on the nights I use my differin gel. It makes a HUGE difference. I wake up with no redness, more even toned, healthy looking skin. I don’t experience the irritation or dryness from my retinoid anymore since starting this! A lot of reviews will say it feels tacky or sticky, but that’s only if you put too much, and rub it in until it tries - that’s a no-no! The serum is super Hydrating so you literally only need a pearl sized amount to dab on with fingertips and rub in. I advise massaging in slightly until skin is covered, but still wet from product, and then let it sink in on its own. It will dry down with no texture or residue, but only if you apply and let it be. If you rub too much or too long, you will get the tacky, sticky feeling from pilling, which means your just rubbing it back off and it’s not doing anything to your skin. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Stephanie G.
23 E springfield street
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this enough to want to buy more. I find in the winter it makes a big difference to pair this with the moisturizer. I do think it is a little pricey for what it is, I think some of my other serums do more of what I’m personally looking for which is hydration.
Sarah Z.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a must-have for me, especially in the winter. Soothing and super-hydrating. Great for irritated skin (like all products in the Ultra Repair line are). Disappears into the skin almost instantly. No sticky, tacky feeling. Gives me soft, calm skin. Recommend.
Gloria P.
Cabot
I have only been using this product for about 6 months but I love it! My face is really dry and this product does an excellent job of keeping it hydrated. I have noticed that my fine lines are not as noticeable as before. I highly recommend it!!
Jessie S.
Greenville
I have really enjoyed incorporating FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum into my skin care routine. It is non-comedogenic and really great for my sometimes sensitive skin. It is also fragrance free which is kind of nice. It is a typical serum, gel-like, and it contains Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and peptides that are really hydrating and smoothing. It is really lightweight, goes on really easily, and absorbs pretty quickly. You only need 1 pump and that is enough for your whole face and neck. It is really gentle, and has definitely helped hydrate my face and made my skin look smooth and even. And it didn't make my face feel greasy or oily at all.  In fact, it feels like it helps to keep oil to a minimum.  It is a bit expensive, $36, but the bottle will last a long time, so it is worth it in my opinion. I highly recommend!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I received this sample in my May ipsy bag and haven’t been able to put it down since!
It is a really cooling and moisturizing serum that feels amazing on my face after cleansing and toning. Its also very lightweight and doesn’t feel tight or sticky and works great with my night moisturizer!
Will be buying this full size!
Irina V.
Newark
What are serums actually used for?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued ): Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? What difference in your skin have you noticed?
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?