BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #17 in Serums

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product see more...

• How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued ): ...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your fa...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
This serum helps give you an extra boost of hydration. I was getting frustrated with my dry skin on my face and was especially frustrated when I put my foundation over my dry skin. No matter what kind of cream I used, my skin was always flaky! Basically this serum adds a boost of extra moisture. Put it on your face and it locks in the moisture right in beginning, and right after - you can add on your regular moisturizers. Within about a week or two, my face was already showing visible differences. I highly recommend this product if you are having the utmost trouble repairing your dry skin.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Durango, CO
Moisturizing serum is an interesting concept. I never know quite how to use it. Do I use it in place of regular cream moisturizer? Do I wear with with my regular cream? Apply before or after? Because I'm out of my regular day cream, I've been using this as a standalone. Believe it or not, my face has been adequately moisturized! I was afraid it wouldn't be enough, as my skin is prone to dry patches. But, this product has definitely worked. I will add that I have found First Aid Beauty products to typically be nice and hydrating.
Mariam I.
Mariam I.
I finally found my go to winter moisturizer!!! I have very dry skin and every winter I have on the haunt for a product that moisturizes my skin without causing any irritations or being too greasy. And I found everything I need in this product. It is light weighed and it is not greasy at all. I noticed a difference after using just one pump of a sample I got from sephora that I went and bought the whole size!! Definitely recommend it for very dry skin!!
Annie H.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
This is an absolute holy grail item for me. I got it in my very first ipsy bag. (Thank you, ipsy!) I will keep purchasing this every time I run out. I went from having weird dry flaky crispy combo skin to having soft, smooth skin after just a week or two of use. After just one night I could already tell a difference. I also love that it is fragrance free.

For me, this is the best product in FAB's line.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
My absolute go to in the wintertime! This keeps my skin moist and soft. I apply at night and by the time I wake up my skin feels amazing. Would not recommend however to apply during the day to your face, it's very thick and can feel heavy on the skin, but it's perfect for nighttime! It is on the pricey side, but I always buy the travel size for 13$ and it lasts me for quite a while!
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
I am giving this 4 stars because I'm not exactly sure what a serum is supposed to do. Another reviewer mentioned that it should be used in tandem with a moisturizer, which I am going to try. My skin always feels super thirsty after I wash it & this seemed to quench some of that thirst, but my skin remained tight and definitely needs a moisturizer.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
I received this product as a sample in my Ipsy bag. I was very excited because I've heard great things about the First Aid Beauty brand. I used my sample and saw a difference in my skin. My skin is hydrated and smooth! I went and bought the full size from Sephora when my sample ran out. It's a wonderful product, expensive, but worth it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I've been using this product for about a week now and I honestly am not sure if this product is doing much for my skin. Is my skin more moisturized? Maybe a little but nothing super noticeable. I got this product in a Sephora Favorites set so I will continue to use until I run out but I doubt I will be purchasing a full size.
Nidhi S.
Nidhi S.
Marietta , GA
This saved my skin! I had horrible dry patches and used to get really dry itchy skin around the mouth. Once i started using this it was gone! The best way to use this product is to exfoliate. then put the serum on the fry patches. wait for 3 mins and then use your face moisturizer. You will be set for the rest of the day.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Other than keeping my face hydrated, I don't see much more benefit with this product. It does have a decent amount of niacin which helps aid in redness but as far as anti aging benefits this isn't the product to use. I wouldn't say I see a difference in my face. Plus it's very expensive for what little product you do get.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Bekah T.
Bekah T.
I got a sample of this at Ulta. Any thoughts about it helping/hurting if you have acne prone skin?
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
What is the consistency of this serum?