BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #69 in Face Serums

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product

• Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?3 Answers
  • How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discon...3 Answers
Jenna T.
This is the best serum for really dry skin. My skin is usually normal-dry but lately it has been super dry. I ran out of this and decided to use some samples I had lying around before reordering. In the meantime my skin got super dry due to a medication and the cold weather. I decided to go ahead and reorder this since I knew it was super moisturizing. I used this one night. ONE NIGHT. And my skin is pretty much back to normal. I highly recommend this serum for anyone with normal, dry, extremely dry skin. I can’t say how to work for oily skin because I do not have that skin type. I cleanse my face, use an exfoliating toner, apply this serum, and follow with my moisturizer or night cream. I️ use it day and night. It also works well under makeup. I love the ingredients. There’s no drying alcohols, etc. I can always trust first aid beauty to have great products for my sensitive dry skin. I also break out in hives on the side of my face occasionally and I find that if I apply this serum they are soothed and go away. This retails for $38 at ulta and sephora. That’s a great price compared to most serums. Ulta sometimes has a 20% off coupon you can use too. This is less expensive than other brands and does a way better job.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I have really enjoyed incorporating FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum into my skin care routine. It is non-comedogenic and really great for my sometimes sensitive skin. It is also fragrance free which is kind of nice. It is a typical serum, gel-like, and it contains Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and peptides that are really hydrating and smoothing. It is really lightweight, goes on really easily, and absorbs pretty quickly. You only need 1 pump and that is enough for your whole face and neck. It is really gentle, and has definitely helped hydrate my face and made my skin look smooth and even. And it didn't make my face feel greasy or oily at all.  In fact, it feels like it helps to keep oil to a minimum.  It is a bit expensive, $36, but the bottle will last a long time, so it is worth it in my opinion. I highly recommend!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I received this sample in my May ipsy bag and haven’t been able to put it down since!
It is a really cooling and moisturizing serum that feels amazing on my face after cleansing and toning. Its also very lightweight and doesn’t feel tight or sticky and works great with my night moisturizer!
Will be buying this full size!
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
I like face serums, but this one was a little to pricey for me because it didn’t really do any difference to my face. The packaging was simple. It didn’t meet my expectations because I thought it would ultra repair my face skin but I didn’t see any difference. I don’t know if I would try again. I haven’t in a while, but maybe maybe I’ll give it another try in the future.
Shaynie C.
Cleveland, OK
I’ve been a fan of first aid beauty for a while now. Their ultra repair line is one of my favorites! I held off on buying the serum in this line but finally decided to splurge after Christmas and see what all the fuss was about. I rated this one 3 stars because while it works well, it’s not mind-blowing for the $36 price tag, & it didn’t last me very long at all. If you are thinking about trying this one, I would suggest trying out The Ordinary’s “buffet” serum. I consider it to be almost an exact dupe for less than half the price at around $14.50. It’s fantastic & and is more doable at that price point. I don’t plan on repurchasing the FAB serum unless they reformulate or bring the price down.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I bought this serum to aid my combo skin and add hydration to it. Everyone, hydrating is not the same as moisturizing!!! Hydrating is adding water to quench parched skin. Moisturizing adds oils to skin for protectant and aid in elasticity, etc. This serum is an extra care step before my moisturizer and it has done its job well. The gel consistency is so soft and transforms just like water when you pat it into your skin. No fragrance either, which is great! On the other hand, I feel as if I can get better results with a different product. Maybe an essence could do a better job.
Jenna M.
Orange Park, FL
I love this serum! It keeps me feeling fresh and moisturized all day long without being too heavy. I will say it can get a bit tacky in texture if you use too much but one pump is all you need! I use morning and night after my cleanser and I've noticed a great improvement in the overall hydration and luminosity of my skin in the past two weeks of use.
Janki B.
This is such a nice, simple serum that really locks in the hydration! It soaks into my skin so quickly, doesn’t make me feel greasy, and it leaves me radiant the next morning! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because for the price, I feel as though more product should be included in the bottle! Nevertheless, it’s an amazing product!
Caroline K.
Boston
This is a good option for someone with really really dry skin. But it’s expensive and I’m going through the bottle fast because personally I need more than one or two pumps to cover my face. I bought this and other parts of the first aid ultra repair line (cleanser and radiance pads) from Sephora in hope in would clear up my acne, but it’s been a 4 weeks with no difference except now I’m not dry
KYLEE P.
Long Beach
this serum is not the best but it does the job...it’s very refreshing to the skin but leaves it quite oily. It’s really gentle on the skin. I got mine as a sample size and a little goes a long way! FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued ): Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? What difference in your skin have you noticed?
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Irina V.
Newark
What are serums actually used for?
Bekah T.
I got a sample of this at Ulta. Any thoughts about it helping/hurting if you have acne prone skin?

back