BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #66 in Serums

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product see more...

• How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and com...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued )...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this serum to aid my combo skin and add hydration to it. Everyone, hydrating is not the same as moisturizing!!! Hydrating is adding water to quench parched skin. Moisturizing adds oils to skin for protectant and aid in elasticity, etc. This serum is an extra care step before my moisturizer and it has done its job well. The gel consistency is so soft and transforms just like water when you pat it into your skin. No fragrance either, which is great! On the other hand, I feel as if I can get better results with a different product. Maybe an essence could do a better job.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will admit, rather reluctantly, I totally purchased this after seeing a post on Keiko Lynn's blog about affordable skincare. I have tried a few of her recommendations before and we seem to have similar skin types. Wow. This stuff is incredible! IDK about how affordable this really is but I can feel comfortable splurging on this at it's price point. I have chronically dehydrated skin. The first few days I used this I felt maybe I had fallen for a gimmick. After a few weeks I could really see an improvement in my skin's plumpness and felt it looked less drab. I like to use this at night before layering acids and Differin. Love this brand.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea why I decided to try this serum. I have never had any luck with anything from this company aside from lip balm. It wasn't too pricey which is the main reason that picked it up. Also, I was trying find something cruelty free to replace another product. Now, I find out that they may not even be cruelty free. It has not done anything for me. It is just a run of the mill moisturizing product.
Selina O.
Pawtucket
I picked up this product at ulta, I had heard good reviews so I wanted to try it out myself. I was disappointed in the product. I found it was pretty expensive for a moisturizer and i felt it didn’t have much effect on my skin. The product just sat on top of my skin instead of soaking in and did little to hydrate me
Courtney L.
spring hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It absorbs well into the skin which is the perk of it being in gel however I don't feel like it really made a difference as far as using it and seeing any results because I still needed to put on a moisturizer it was hypoallergenic and didn't cause any sensitive skin to break out but I feel like if you just use one of the moisturizers you don't need this
April M.
This serum is one of my favorites! I have very dry and sensitive skin so when i use this either in the am or pm my skin always feels so hydrated and fresh ! The best part of this product is its gel consistency and how easily it melts into the skin and doesnt feel too thick!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum feels so amazing on my skin. It dries fairly fast and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. It's almost feels similar to putting aloe on you face. A quarter sized amount should cover your face and neck.
Shawna H.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Really like this serum. Using this morning & night. Very hydrating and absorbs quickly . It has a gel consistency. I've used other great products that I like also so this didn't disappoint. I love this brand as well and recommend trying out their products.
Lauren B.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
DEFINITELY, recommend, leaves my skin moisturize and flawless. I suffer from  extremely dry skin during the whole year and this has kept my skin moisturized and glowing. Use sparingly a little goes a long way with this serum. Also smells like nothing.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this before I use my moisturizer. It's light, soft, and fragrance free. It gives Me that added extra bit of hydration that my dry skin really needs. I would not use this alone defelty pair of with tour fav moisturizer.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Bekah T.
I got a sample of this at Ulta. Any thoughts about it helping/hurting if you have acne prone skin?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Vicky L.
What is the consistency of this serum?