BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #93 in Face Serums

A universal serum that gives skin its daily dose of pure moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water helps hydrate, hydrate, plump, and nourish. Antiaging peptides help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin. Ultra Repair's signature ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, along with aloe leaf juice calm and soothe irritated skin for an allover healthy-looking complexion. This water-based gel penetrates immediately into the skin leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration. Its lightweight texture makes it perfect for layering under your favorite AM and PM moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer perception test after 4 weeks of continued use:- 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in areas prone to dryness - 94.1% of panelists reported that their skin appeared smoother - 94.1% of panelists reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin Instrumental evaluations: - 178% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 100% of test subjects exhibited an increase in skin moisture after using the product see more...

• How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and com...3 Answers
  • I had the FAB Facial Radiance Serum, but it's been discontinued )...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessie S.
Greenville
I have really enjoyed incorporating First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum into my skin care routine. It is non-comedogenic and really great for my sometimes sensitive skin. It is also fragrance free which is kind of nice. It is a typical serum, gel-like, and it contains Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and peptides that are really hydrating and smoothing. It is really lightweight, goes on really easily, and absorbs pretty quickly. You only need 1 pump and that is enough for your whole face and neck. It is really gentle, and has definitely helped hydrate my face and made my skin look smooth and even. And it didn't make my face feel greasy or oily at all.  In fact, it feels like it helps to keep oil to a minimum.  It is a bit expensive, $36, but the bottle will last a long time, so it is worth it in my opinion. I highly recommend!
Jenna T.
This is the best serum for really dry skin. My skin is usually normal-dry but lately it has been super dry. I ran out of this and decided to use some samples I had lying around before reordering. In the meantime my skin got super dry due to a medication and the cold weather. I decided to go ahead and reorder this since I knew it was super moisturizing. I used this one night. ONE NIGHT. And my skin is pretty much back to normal. I highly recommend this serum for anyone with normal, dry, extremely dry skin. I can’t say how to work for oily skin because I do not have that skin type. I cleanse my face, use an exfoliating toner, apply this serum, and follow with my moisturizer or night cream. I️ use it day and night. It also works well under makeup. I love the ingredients. There’s no drying alcohols, etc. I can always trust first aid beauty to have great products for my sensitive dry skin. I also break out in hives on the side of my face occasionally and I find that if I apply this serum they are soothed and go away. This retails for $38 at ulta and sephora. That’s a great price compared to most serums. Ulta sometimes has a 20% off coupon you can use too. This is less expensive than other brands and does a way better job.
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
First Aid Beauty is one of my favorite brands. All of their products are formulated for sensitive skin, which is great for me because I have a lot of skin problems. This serum fits perfectly into my nighttime skin care routine. It gives me more moisture than other serums that soaks in over night. The only critique I have is that it is a heavier serum, so it can make your skin appear greasy. This is why I use it at night instead of during the day.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I got this in a holiday limited edition bundle. I love this stuff! It really helps boost more moisture and softness into my skin. It also amplifies the effectiveness of my sunscreen, and the longevity of my makeup due to it layering so well with other products. My only two issues with it is when you initially put it on, it feels very sticky. Also, I think the price of $36 is very steep.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I don’t want anyone’s decision to purchase this to be based off my review because, in the product’s defense, I had some kind of allergic reaction it. Not sure what ingredient is in it that caused that but I got red patches on my face that broke out. It was not cute. Disappointing too, because it had potential and FAB is usually very gentle. Just wanted to share my experience.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I bought this serum to aid my combo skin and add hydration to it. Everyone, hydrating is not the same as moisturizing!!! Hydrating is adding water to quench parched skin. Moisturizing adds oils to skin for protectant and aid in elasticity, etc. This serum is an extra care step before my moisturizer and it has done its job well. The gel consistency is so soft and transforms just like water when you pat it into your skin. No fragrance either, which is great! On the other hand, I feel as if I can get better results with a different product. Maybe an essence could do a better job.
Caroline K.
Boston
This is a good option for someone with really really dry skin. But it’s expensive and I’m going through the bottle fast because personally I need more than one or two pumps to cover my face. I bought this and other parts of the first aid ultra repair line (cleanser and radiance pads) from Sephora in hope in would clear up my acne, but it’s been a 4 weeks with no difference except now I’m not dry
Janki B.
This is such a nice, simple serum that really locks in the hydration! It soaks into my skin so quickly, doesn’t make me feel greasy, and it leaves me radiant the next morning! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because for the price, I feel as though more product should be included in the bottle! Nevertheless, it’s an amazing product!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got this product as a sample with an order from Sephora. It is very hydrating to the skin which was great, but it left my skin feeling a bit tacky. There was also something about the smell that I didn’t like. This is not a product I will be purchasing. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Mary R.
Boise, ID
I am very surprised by the serum. It is a great step in my hydrating skincare routine. I often find myself reaching for this at night and it really helps the rest of my products to absorb into my skin. It is a gel-like formula that dries down to a semi-matte texture. It feels very nice on the skin.
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How is this serum for oily skin? I'm combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter.
Hayley L.
Is this product worth it? Does it work and actually hydrate your face?
Lauren Y.
Do you still apply a moisturizer on top of this?
Bekah T.
I got a sample of this at Ulta. Any thoughts about it helping/hurting if you have acne prone skin?
Camellia M.
I'm searching specifically for a serum that's beneficial for someone in their 20s to help preserve youthful skin benefits. Has anyone else in their 20s used this serum and liked it?