BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #15 in Night Cream

Description:

A rich, buttery night cream that helps moisturize for smoother-looking, hydrated skin. This super-charged blend helps visibly combat the appearance of key signs of aging during skin’s nightly repair phase.The unique formula includes a powerful Peptide Blend to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Glutaline-In-Tense to improve the appearance of skin’s firmness, and Niacinamide to help skin appear more bouncy and healthy in tone and texture. Sodium Hyaluronate, Colloidal Oatmeal, and conditioning Butters and Waxes help hydrate for healthy-looking skin. Apply nightly before bedtime to wake up to a moisturized complexion with a firmer and smoother appearance.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera (Wax), Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera (Wax), Algae Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-75 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Polyglycerin-3, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

• I just ordered this cream and have very sensitive skin. M...4 Answers
  • My skin is sensitive & dehydrated. So along with drinking...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the normal ultra repair cream?1 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream
  • "This is a skin miracle. It's so hydrating. I love the texture. Since it is so thick, when you wake up you don't even need to moisturize. I use so many of first aid beauty products." in 32 reviews
  • "Let me just begin to say this stuff is ahhmmmazing ! I have really dry skin all over my face. I love the slight tingly feeling on my eyes . A necessary item in anyone night time routine." in 27 reviews
  • "I really love the first aid beauty brand. I have very sensitive and eczema prone skin, so this product does wonders for me. I put on a layer after cleansing my face at night and wake up to super soft skin! " in 22 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Sometimes I just need to get back to basics. After applying serums/tx and night oils that target aging and dull skin, I want a night cream that feels good, hydrates and keeps my face smooth and young appearing. I love this night cream. It feels thick when pulling it out of the jar, but it applies lightly and melts into your skin quickly leaving my face hydrated and ready to continue through the night. I wake up and my skin is soft, smooth and healthy. It has no scent. I can't explain how velvety this cream feels while applying it to my face but it's my favorite part. Applying it feels luxurious and silky as it absorbs and I find it relaxing and ready for bed when I apply this. If you are looking for a night cream that does more then this isn't it but if you treat your skin with serums and/or night oils, this cream compliments that by nourishing your skin with hydration to keep it healthy and supple. I've used this cream for about a year now and even though I am getting older, I will keep this simple night cream as part of my routine. I like the simple and effective way this cream helps keep my skin looking
Maria R.
Townsend
I'm actually obsessed with this product. I received a sample size of this product after making a purchase at Sephora. The beauty consultant I checked out with told me that it was really good for dry skin. So I tried it the next few nights and boy, was she right!! I couldn't believe the instant difference in my skin's hydration. My skin is usually dry, sometimes to the point of flakiness, and this product did wonders for the flakes and dry, rough patches. I went and bought a full size right away. I've been a fan of the FAB brand as a whole ever since. I have used this cream for just over a year now and I still haven't found anything I like better. Shortly after trying this product, I went back to Sephora to not only get the full size, but also to check out more products from the brand. One of the consultants gave me a sample of the FAB Ultra Repair Cream to try out as well and it too is one of my favorites. It's worth the money and has lasted me forever. These two products are my holy grail for dry, irritated skin. I never thought I'd see the day when I could call a moisturizer a holy grail product!!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
This is one of the first night creams I tried years ago when my skin first started freaking out and getting super sensitive and reactive. I love how gentle and soothing it is. It's also very hydrating but never too heavy or greasy. There's no noticeable scent and it feels good on the skin. I've since moved on to other products since I'm looking for more benefits than just soothing and moisturizing but this is a great night cream to try if you're just trying to balance your troubled skin.
Lea N.
New York, New York
I just started using this product about a week ago, and I AM IN LOVE! It has sort of a medicine-like scent, but after you apply it you can't even smell it. I use this every night before sleep, and it doesn't feel sticky or heavy and it doesn't just sit on the skin. When I wake up in the morning and I wash my face, it doesn't feel greasy; it feels like I already cleansed my face! I have oily/combination skin so I love how it doesn't feel heavy even though it's such a thick cream. I also have sensitive skin and my skin hasn't been reacting!
Julia R.
I wish i could rate this 10+ stars! This is my holy grail!! I’ve recommended this product to everyone i know and now each of my friends and family members own this too. It’s soft, dries matte, lasts forever (I’ve used it twice a day for almost 8 months and my jar is 1/3 empty) and smells like a spa! It’s completely transformed my dry, textured, chapped skin especially during the winter! You really can’t beat this moisturizer, if you’re oily or dry it works like a deeam!!
Alyssa d.
Clawson
I love the formula of this product it feels super luxurious. I can't see myself using this product all over my face because it is a very heavy formula however if I do have more dry spots on my skin I will spot treat with this lotion. I also use this lotion on my tattoo during recovery. So with the delivery of this product I don't think the price is worth it however I do enjoy having it in my skin care collection. I probably will not repurchased it for the same price.
Christina L.
Brockton, MA
Just repurchased this for probably the fourth time? It’s not that cheap considering how much you get but it’s been so worth it for me. I have extremely sensitive skin and rosacea and a lot of moisturizers break me out or give me the rosacea bumps which I get really self conscious of. If I wash my face at night with the FAB face wash and my skin gets irritated and bumpy (doesn’t take much), I put this on and by morning it’s calmed down so much. It takes away a lot of the redness and moisturizers without making me oily. I just make sure I rinse my face off in the morning though to avoid any issues
Claire R.
At first I saw how small the tub was and was afraid I’d spent a ton of money on something I’d have to repurchase in a month. But when I used for the first time, I applied a small amount to my face and it just melted into my skin. A little absolutely goes a long way. It was so hydrating and when I woke up in the morning I could still feel it on my skin. I have dry skin so usually if I use a night cream it gets sucked up into my skin in 5 minutes and then my face feels dry all night. Very happy with this purchase!
Natalie H.
Provo
I have extremely dry skin and was looking for something thick and heavy. I've been using this for a couple weeks. This cream did not break me out which is a plus but I put it on at night and it felt good and moisturizing when applying however I woke up with dry flaky skin on my cheeks. I read a ton of reviews before purchasing and even tested it by applying it to only one side of my face and the side where I put the cream was flakier.
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
This is a really awesome, hydrating cream for nighttime that did not make me break out as some do. The only reason I discontinued it is because I’m trying to stop using things with dimethicone, as I think that ingredient does (usually) make me breakout. If silicones don’t bother your skin, I would definitely recommend this night cream as a way to get your skin soft and bright, and for a great price.
Jessa T.
Chicago , IL
I just ordered this cream and have very sensitive skin. My skin has broken out with the last 3 night creams I've used. Has anyone had an issue with this one?
Claire V.
My skin is sensitive & dehydrated. So along with drinking more water, I'm looking into thicker moisturizers. Will this break me out?
Chelsea M.
How does this compare to basic moisturizers? I am just getting into the night cream game and I am really looking for something to majorly combat dry skin.
Shannon S.
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone else had any skin/acne improvements with this product? I’ve been using a sample of this for the past 3 days and it seems to be calming my acne!! I’m hoping it continues to do that since I just bought a whole tub of it.. lol
Taylor H.
How does this compare to the normal ultra repair cream?

back