BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Megan W.
I really like this moisturizer. It's lightweight and feels very smooth on the skin. I also like the packaging of this product. I have it in a pump. It's compact and easy for travel. The only thing I don't like is that you can't tell how much product you have left and there isn't a way to remove the top. Good product overall but you could probably find cheaper alternatives if you are on a budget.
Vy H.
This is an awesome product that the friendly gals at Sephora recommended to me. Especially if you're super sensitive with dry skin prone to eczema. They offered me free samples just to be sure before I buy and I loved it. Great for dry skin and non-irritating. It's a thick cream so you don't need a lot because a little goes a long way. Great all over body product!
Angelica M.
Great face moisturizer, I have combination skin so this is the perfect balance of hydrating but not too oily. I have continued using this, the only con about it for me is the price point, I'm fairly frugal so I don't tend to buy a lot of high end products.
Amber G.
Sylva, NC
This is the best moisturizer I have ever use. I use this every morning before I put my make up on and sometimes at night when I take my make up off. I received this as a sample size in my ipsy and it still hasn't run out. A little goes a long way. When it does run out I will definitely buy the full sized one because I need it in my life. Recommend for sure.
Marie R.
San diego, CA
I like this moisturizer as a good basic every day moisturizer. I liked the packagiing, and it's very light weight and works well under makeup. It is also a great value for the amount of product you get. However, I was living in a very dry climate and I felt like it just didn't provide enough moisture so I had to switch to something else. But for people living in less dry areas, I feel like this would be a great choice.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've heard great things about this brand, and every time I'm in Sephora someone recommends I check out their products. So a few days ago while searching for a new moisturizer I decided to buy this. I have only used it twice so far, but it has caused my chin to break out and I had to stop using it. If you have acne prone skin, beware of this product.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
This moisturizer is fantastic for dry skin it's very effective and light, it doesn't feel heavy at all I bought it at Sephora for around $28 it's very good for sensitive skin there's multiple sizes you can buy I got the 50 mL with the pump because it's more sanitary but that's just personal preference definitely recommend for my fellow dry skin ladies worth every penny
Chase V.
Austin, TX
In the winter, there is is no better moisturizer. It's non-greasy, soaks in well, and can be used on any part of your body. I found it worked best in conjunction with the whole Ultra Repair line but it can stand on its own as well. I have pretty dry skin so I'm always on the look out for new products but this is my go to when the weather turns harsh.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I love this product. I use this in the morning before my make up and at night after my skin routine. I have combo skin with an oily t zone and dry patches. There is not really a scent and its gently enough to use anytime! This product works great following other FAB products. (Radiance pads and cleanser) I have fallen in love with First Aid Beauty.
Kathleen D.
This is my go to lotion for the winter! My skin gets so dry and this seems to be the only moisturizer that saves my skin! The packaging is great with the pump and it dispenses the perfect amount of product. It makes my skin feel so hydrated even just after one use! It's not greasy at all it feels so smooth when applied. If you're looking for a product for dry skin I definitely recommend this one!!
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?