BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I adore this moisturizer. I get really dry skin during cold months, so this has been a savior the past winter. It's super light, so my skin doesn't feel heavy or greasy when I put this on like other moisturizers can. I've had issues with other moisturizers where they seem to work when I put them on, but after a while my skin is worse than before, so I have to keep applying more. This doesn't do that. It really hydrates my skin so I can see and feel an improvement that isn't a trick.
Ashley B.
Currently I am on accutane which dries your skin out quite a bit. I naturally have extremely oily skin so thankfully its not drying mine out to the point where it flakes. I tried this moisturizer to see how well it would help moisturize my skin during this time period. In my opinion its an ok moisturizer, but it's not the best one out there. It is formulated for sensitive skin which is nice. However, the formula itself feels thinner and more runny to me. I do not feel like it deeply moisturizes like I would expect a product named "Ultra Repair" to do.
Janina B.
1st step: honesty - I don't use this moisturizer anymore. However, this is because my skin has drastically changed.

If you have dry or sensitive skin, or if you just want a nice heavy-duty moisturizer for the winter, I would highly recommend it. I have super oily skin now so I've switched to something specifically formulated for oily skin.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I got this on my ipsy march glam bag and I'm already obsessed with it!.
I'm always in the search for good moisturizers, my skin is the worst in cold weathers. So this ones is a live saver, it makes toys face so humectaded and soft, no sings of dry skin or anything. I'm already gonna get me the real size version. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
Maria S.
I love this moisturizer. I first got a sample from sephora to try and it felt so good on my skin. I was unsure by the size of the product, but it's so worth it. I normally use hydro boost type moisturizers, but this was a nice change. I have tried First Aid beauty before, but this is the first product I actually purchased.
Alison M.
W Lafayette, IN
I received a sample of this in my March 2017 Ipsy Glambag and immediately purchased a full size bottle after two days of using this day and night. I have very oily, acne prone skin and the ingredients in this product have done WONDERS for my skin and I have only been using it for 4 days. It is not greasy, soaks into the skin well, and doesn't have any strong odor. I will definitely be repurchasing this item regularly. Highly reccomend!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this moisturizer, especially when my face is feeling dry! It's great for after washing your face in the morning, before doing makeup and after doing face mask. It really gives back to your skin. Very smooth and smells good! It's kind of pricey for the size, but a little goes a long way. I'd recommend it!
Maddy S.
I needed to buy a new moisturizer for the winter because my skin gets really dry. I really liked First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer because of the consistency (almost gel like), and how my skin soaked it all up without leaving behind any film. It has definitely helped my skin get through this winter!
Kim C.
I love this moisturizer. I use it daily and during touch ups. Even on the weekends, I put it on alone and my tone perks up. I had a lot of sun damage while growing up and this is the first moisturizer I have stuck with for longer than 6 months. I buy in bulk from Sephora. So good. Highly recommend this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin.
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
This did not work for me. It was recommended to me at Sephora and it is the only product I have ever returned there. I have combination skin, but it really tends to be quite dry outside of my T zone. This was just not moisturizing for me. I would put on several layers trying to make my skin moisturized, but even in the immediate aftermath my skin did not feel moisturized. My skin became much drier and I developed dry patches across my cheeks and around my nose. Clearly this product works for a lot of people, but if you are someone with skin like mine, I would not recommend it.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.