BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Mandy C.
Richmond , WY
It's amazing how light this cream is but is super moisturizing. I love using this after the shower or the day. All you need is a little bit and it'll spread throughout your face! Definitely in my skincare routine!
Alex M.
Oshawa, ON
I switch between this and Neutrogena moisturizer, and I love how light and absorbable First Aid Ultra Repair cream is. So far it's been effective and I'm excited to try more of the brands products!
Nicole K.
Adelaide
Was alright, but have fount cheaper ones that work the same if not better. Does the job though, leaves my skin feeling great so i can't complain just wouldn't be my go to
Justine D.
The most moisturizing cream I have ever use loving it!!!! The formula without parabens provide a quick penetration of the product. Gentle, without powerfull sents and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Perfect for all skins types.
Alex W.
Waterloo, ON
Used a sample of this, and found it OK. It kept me moisturized overnight, but found that I woke up.quite oily! Wont be purchasing once my sample size is gone.
Jamie H.
Cobourg , ON
What Is there to say I don't think it gets any better than this , it was worth every dollar. This is my first time buying this but I will be buying more 100%
Clare M.
This cooling moisturiser has been a fantastic addition to my winter skin care this season. I use it in combination with other products to stay moisturised.
Dee L.
Rockford
This stuff it's awesome. I live up north and in the winter my face really needs the moisture. This feels so great and it's a bandage for the skin. Kudos
Cierra W.
Bellevue, NL
It moisturized my face well, and it smells so good. It feels light on my face, and is only oily for a few seconds, than dries completely.
Heather B.
Calgary, AB
Absolutely love this serum. I really think that it's made my skin so happy. It's clear and hydrated and smooth and even. Thank you FAB.
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?