BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
The only reason why I bought this was because the brand caters to sensitive skin and I loved that it was fragrance free. It was also extremely cheap compared to other high end facial moisturizers I'd been using in the past (found at Sephora). This turned out to be an amazing product - I use it in the day under my make up and it provides the perfect protection and benefits to my skin while providing a canvas for my beauty products. It absorbs immediately and feels extremely lightweight !
Chaishna P.
Hong Kong, Flat A, 16/F, Dan 6, 2-6 Fui You Street, Tsuen Wan, NT.
This is such  a good product and this is a very good moisturizer! I used this everyday and it is so good for my skin. My skin remains moisturized through out the day!
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I took a gamble with this, when I was recommended this before a recent trip and I needed something for my crazy dry face. I will say I am amazed. My face is less dry, it doesn't peel as much and feels so much softer than it did before. I put this on before bed and in the morning before applying my makeup and I cannot believe the difference. I am so happy I trusted them and went with this product! I did have a little bit of breakout, but that could be due to climate change or hormonal change so I am not going to count it out just yet, we will see.
Laura M.
Ashburton , Devon
It was just ok for me. I have dry skin and it did hydrate some but wasn't as emollient as I like. It was just very middle of the road and nothing stood out about it.
Celina P.
Oakville , ON
I have super dry skin so its always hard for me to find something that's really hydrating and not thick so i can wear it after makeup. I really love this moisturizer. I found it such a perfect balance of hydrating but nice and thin formula. I also LOVE that there is a pump so u can control how much product you want to use. A little goes a long way so the pump is super important. The price point is also AMAZING ($30 CAD) and it lasts forever Would definitely recommend!
Nicole N.
I bought this as a cheaper alternative after using several serums that cost a fortune . Literally feels like water on your skin . My skin feels so hydrated everytime and it's a super light formula so it's easy to work into the skin . I'm on my second bottle and I'll keep using this cream!
Tess G.
Ottawa, ON
One of the only moisturizers that keeps my face moisturized in Ottawa winters! No flaky skin or stinging cheeks for me. I find it hard to keep my dry skin moisturized because it's so sensitive and tends to react badly to a lot of products. Powerful moisturizer and not too expensive either
Michelle A.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Agree with others that a little goes a long way! Been using this product daily after buying it recently and love it. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation on my skin and doesn't have a strong scent which I love about it.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
This has been my favorite facial moisturizer this year! It has cleared up my skin and left it super moisturizer. I moved to a dry climate this year and it really made my skin dry, then someone recommended this moisturizer and it saved my skin!
Rebecca A.
Brossard , QC
I really enjoy this product. I use it in the morning and at night after washing my face. I like it because it doesn't cause me to feel overly oily when I put it on. It really soaks into my skin quickly. I will continue to repurchase!
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back