BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Némesis V.
I have this and I love it. It doesn't leave your face oily, it actually get to the point it looks moisturized but looking fresh at the same time. I don't know if I am making any sense but, the fact that your face absorbs it is good to me because my face is oily.
Wilder M.
Ottawa
It was actually pretty good! It was smooth and it smelled good and acted fast! The packaging was normal, they could do better. It was very gentle and soft on the face and whenever i put it on a dry spot it would instantly be better! I would reccomend!
Megan V.
I really felt like my face was hydrated. It was perfect for me as a morning cream. The only down side is that since it is really hydrating it gives a very dewy finish to do the skin so it's good for dry skin but I do not recommand for oily skin
Deborah S.
Honestly one of the best moisturizers I've used. I love the pump action on the bottle, super hygienic. The formula glides on my face and sinks in perfectly. I'm in love with how this makes my face feel so soft. Absolutely amazed and will keep purchasing.
Molly T.
so incredibly kind to my dry, sensitive skin. Left me feeling hydrated and brand new. Perfect consistency, not too thick and lovely underneath foundation. A good price for it's quality. sinks in very quickly and feels weightless on the skin.
Angela T.
Ottawa
I got this moisturizer in a value set from sephora. Ive been using this for a few weeks now and its pretty good. My skin doesn't feel as dry as it used to and it doesn't make my skin oily. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't affect it.
jayme b.
I use this product day and night and even though I have really oily stoking it doesn't leave my face with a oily feel, it is very gentile and great for sensitive skin. The full sized product comes with lots of product an would repurchase.
Taylor P.
Edmonton
Love love love this. Super calming and soothing, and not too heavy at all. Just a very all around good product to use for every day. I used it when my skin was quite calm but I'm sure it would do the trick during problem times as well!
Loren A.
Falkland View , Kirkcaldy
I love this brand they are great for all skin types. Good price, long lasting. Skinks into the skin with no horrible smell. Packaging is great, I feel this does a great job for everyday moisturising and sits well under make up.
Sheyma A.
I would recommend this product purely because i remember using a friends when I forgot my own moisturizer. I liked how it felt in my skin whilst applying, very gentle to skin. I used it under Make up which didn't bother me at all. A day later I went back and asked my friend what it was and where do I buy it.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back