BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this brand! The moisturizer works very well. it isn't too thick, and does a great job under makeup! I typically use this in the morning before priming my face and putting on makeup. I would not recommend if you have EXTREMELY dry skin and need a thicker moisturizer but for me (combo/oily skin) this works great!
Oscar S.
Toronto
My tride and true.
This is the product that i always go back to when my skin is feeling angry at me for trying too many things.
My first brand at Sephora and i've always gone back to it when I need to simplify my routine or give my skin a break.
I like how its non-comedogenic as well as it being just simple and good.
Whiniffer F.
Delaware
I got this in my Ipsy bag and used it for a couple nights after using a gel cleanser. It is a very lightweight product but i feel like it leaves my face a little greasy. I will keep trying to see how my skin reacts to it, but the combination of the cleanser and this product reduced some of the little pimples I had on my forehead.
Sarah J.
I want to love this product but I don't. That being said I have quite dry skin and this product would be better for someone with slightly dry or normal skin. I ended up giving it to my husband and he loves it because there is no scent whatsoever. I love that too because I am scent sensitive. I like that this brand is on the natural side too.
Veronica R.
Kelowna, BC
This product is more if you have dry or sensitive skin. But I have oily skin so it was too Camry for me. It has sort of a gel texture. It is a heavy moisturizer. For 30$ it's a reasonable price. But like I said before if you have oily skin, you might want to consider a different skin care product.
Emma S.
Ive only been using this for a few days, but I love that none of the ingredients with clog my pores. It has aloe in it (fairly high up on the ingredient list) which I've been looking for in a serum, so really hoping it continues to impress me in keeping my skin moisturized into the Canadian winter!
Kaltrina I.
Landstuhl
Its a good product for problematic skin , works pretty fast and its not to pricey for that big of a jar i think it worths yhe hype , the packing is. Not something speacial , i would repeat using it im just trying other stuff which one works the best for me but i would buy it again why not
Kaona D.
Hamilton, ON
This moisturizer is absolutely perfect. It moisturizes so well without leaving you all oily/greasy which is my main issue with many face moisturizers. It also seems to help when I have little eczema patches crop up on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all.
Alida D.
Torreon, COAH
I love FAB beauty! This is a brand that I keep coming back to over and over again because they have amazing skin care for sensitive skin. This moisturizer does its job without being greasy. It absorbs really quickly into the skin and helps with my sensitivity! It's the best!
Hannah G.
First got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag, and I loved it so much that I had to go buy a full sized version from Ulta! This moisturizer moisturizes your face without leaving it oily (which is a problem for people with combo skin like me) and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?