BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Olivia C.
This product is great! I have such dry, sensitive skin and could not find any skin products that would help my skin. I tried this and my skin went back to normal! I love this product, I’d definitely buy it again and again!
Mui L.
I cannot praise this product enough -- I simply cannot live without this! This is my one and only moisturizer I use now, as I have very sensitive skin with pretty bad ezcema flares in the winter.  Anyone with ezcema knows it's really hard to find a moisturizer that isn't irritating and will keep your face moisturized all day (or most of the day). For me, this is it. I use it all year round, both winter and summer. It's non-irritating and does not have a greasy or thick feel to it. Also great price/value for the size of bottle you get.
🥃Ginger i.
I do like this product a lot, although for my combo/oily skin is to heavy for daily wear. It's my night cream and it feels lovely to apply and has made a noticeable difference in the hydration of my skin. Used to only use lighter gels and was always dehydrated until I incorporated more hydration (like this) into my skin. I don't use it every night (not on nights I'm masking) so I'd say I use it about three or four times a week. sometimes I'll layer it over a night mask if I've had some sun exposure or hoisted a few that day.
Jackie B.
Calgary
This product makes my pores sweat, and I don't like that. Something in the list of ingredients is not conducive with my skin. I don't like the layer of film on my skin. It may be light and gentle and make my skin soft, but I can feel a filmy residue, and my skin can't breathe hence my pores sweat. It's like an invisible, unknown entity on my face which I would prefer if it had a scent to it but Alas! It doesn't, and that is just too bad.
Rebecca R.
York Street, Runcorn
I was skeptic so as to whether this product would work well for my skin as my skin is quite oily, but I'd heard a lot of good things about this brand so decided to try it. I absolutely love it! The texture of the cream is like having a splash of water on your face every time you apply it, it's so refreshing and a little goes a long way. Amazing value for money, only just finished it but would definitely repurchase!
Sasha A.
Montreal
This is without a doubt the best moisturizer I have ever used! I picked it up at Sephora and was happy to see it wasn't too pricy. It surpassed my expectations and I have continued using it for almost a year. It is a very light moisturizer but is highly effective (a little goes a long way). I have dry and sensitive skin and it met my needs. I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Gizem D.
Sanger, TX
I love First Aid Beauty products especially the cleanser, I heard the rave about the Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer and that is why I bought it. I think it may be perfect for dry skin but it is not good if you have combination or oily skin. It is really heavy and can cause breakouts if you already have a combination or oily skin. Do not buy it before testing it out a couple of times.
Pranita I.
I have super acne-prone, oily but dehydrated skin - I thought  heavy moisturizer would make my skin oily but this one from first aid beauty did the opposite! I used it while travelling and it did wonders for my dehydrated and parched skin (especially good after long-haul flights). I used up the travel size and definitely intending to purchase the full size. It doesn't have any strong fragrance which is a plus when you have acne prone skin.
Danielle F.
Whitby, ON
This was recommended to me by a staff member at Sephora after I had moved to a much colder/drier climate and when the winter started my face was flaking like crazy. This moisturizer did nothing for me then, but when I picked it up in the summer when my skin is more combination, it worked as a great daily moisturizer. Nice and light, perfect for wearing under makeup.
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this brand! The moisturizer works very well. it isn't too thick, and does a great job under makeup! I typically use this in the morning before priming my face and putting on makeup. I would not recommend if you have EXTREMELY dry skin and need a thicker moisturizer but for me (combo/oily skin) this works great!
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back