BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Lucy F.
It nice like the face cleanser though it is very it's very sticky formula and it doesn't smell too nice but it does pay off and makes your skin look flawless
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has changed my skin so much. I got it in a kit and it’s fantastic. I have very dry skin so finding something i like is rare. This is great for dry skin.
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
I liked this except for the fact my face seemed to be extra oily after using it. it turned out to be perfect as my night-time moisturizer beyond that point!
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
My favorite moisturizer. I don't feel nasty and greasy after use. It has no scent and makes my skin feel bomb. It really helps out when I pack on the makeup.
Meagan G.
Emmett, ID
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It made my skin feel so hydrated, and it wasn't too greasy to wear under makeup. I would definitely like to repurchase!
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Such a wonderful moisturizer! Makes my skin so soft and smooth! Great buy! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice daily moisturizer!
Gladys B.
my skin felt really oily after use of this product. I have combination skin but my breakout was so bad I stopped using it and went back to my old products.
Cathy L.
This moisturizer worked pretty well for me.  It is lighweight and did not make my skin feel oily after a few hours.  I definitely would purchase this again.
Heather D.
Got this in an Ipsy bag and I really enjoy it, so much that I am wanting to try other things from this brand... it leaves my face feeling moisturized...
Katie D.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love this moisturizer! It really keeps my skin looking smooth and prevent dryness and flakeyness. I wish it kept my skin hydrated for longer though.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?