BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Shae W.
Astoria, OR
I'm not super big on moisturizers so don't base anything off of my opinion, and I used a Sephora sample, it wasn't anything extravagant but it got the job done.
BARBARA J.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I have tried different moisturizers and this one is by far my favorite.
It is not hard on the skin or too greasy. Easy application and a little goes a long way
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
I use this in the winter time. I get such dry skin that break out into a rash. It's so gentle and it's nice and thick that it gives my skin the love it needs!
Regan C.
Bay St Louis, MS
This is a must have for summer! It's a lightweight moisturizer with SPF 40! It doesn't leave my skin oily, yet it moisturizes great! Will definitely buy again!
Desirae M.
Great moisturizer! I've used this product nightly for a couple months now and I can defiantly see a difference. My skin feels so hydrated, vibrant and smooth.
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
I liked this except for the fact my face seemed to be extra oily after using it. it turned out to be perfect as my night-time moisturizer beyond that point!
Lucy F.
It nice like the face cleanser though it is very it's very sticky formula and it doesn't smell too nice but it does pay off and makes your skin look flawless
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has changed my skin so much. I got it in a kit and it’s fantastic. I have very dry skin so finding something i like is rare. This is great for dry skin.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Such a wonderful moisturizer! Makes my skin so soft and smooth! Great buy! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice daily moisturizer!
Gladys B.
my skin felt really oily after use of this product. I have combination skin but my breakout was so bad I stopped using it and went back to my old products.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.