BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Jamie B.
I have dry skin and this is is my daily face moisturizer for the morning. I wear this under makeup after giving it time to dry. I love this lotion. It dries down very quickly so I don't have to wait very long in between moisturizing and makeup.
Amber D.
Midland, MI
Not the biggest fan of this moisturizer... honestly it's too thick and I don't love the smell. It does moisturize decent but it's just not my favorite. The pump top gets clogged after sitting for a few days.
Melinda S.
Katy, Tx
I love that this stuff is fragrance free! So many moisturizers have such a strong smell that they are hard to use. I got this in my Sephora Play! subscription box and it really has been a great moisturizer.
Victoria B.
Delaware City, DE
With spring here and the sun shining, dry skin is right around the corner! This product is amazing! Helps with dry skin and leaving you feeling refreshed! Is a little pricey though but, so worth it!!! Love love love!!!
Katelyn W.
By far my most favorite moisturizer! Keeps my skin very moisturizer whithout weighing it down. The smell is also pleasant in my opinion and it is in a pump form so it is very hygienic. Highly recommend!
Estela G.
Suisun City , CA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers! I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer was perfect, left my skin feeling deeply hydrated and very soft. Hope this helps:) -Estela
Kelli W.
Really great line of products. as a whole. I love this moisturizer, when I feel too dried out, it makes all of the difference. I have sensitive skin, that leans toward redness if at all irritated, this product keeps that at bay.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
I love this moisturizer. The consistency isn't all that rich feeling but it has done wonders to my dry, very sensitive, eczema prone skin. I'm on my 3rd bottle ;)
Brittany I.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is an AMAZING facial moisturizer. I used it as a person with eczema on her face and I had absolutely no problem with it throughout the winter. I would recommend it 100%!
Sarah G.
Headland
This product is hands down the best!! It is a little pricey, but so worth it! A little goes a long way. The packaging is pretty normal but good quality. It's very gentle on my skin and I can't tell a difference immediately. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back