BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
RAFAELA K.
This works miracles and it helps with my dry skin, especially now that winter is just around the corner. Just a little to pricey for me, but I enjoy getting the free samples and use it sparingly.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have oily skin but it's been dryer just recently. This moisturizer doesn't clog my pores. It's great for added moisture at night. It's not too thick either.
stephanie c.
I really love this brand,their moisturizers really work,i save them for winter when my hands and elbows get dry,because f.a.b really works and i conider it the good stuff,and my "go to" product
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
This brand as a whole is one of the best, around in the beauty community. This product itself is amazing. Does exactly what it claims, and I will always repurchase! Great for sensitive skin as well!
Maggie J.
pittsfield
Love this! This is my winter skin must have! Totally meets my expectations and then some! Keeps me hydrated and is so gentle when the winter weather trashes my skin! I will buy this again and again as long as I live in the northeast and it snows in the winter!!!
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Ladies on social media was raving so much about this product so I was excited to receive it as a freebie for making an Ulta purchase. I used it but personally I didn't see anything different or see anything special in it. Didn't feel thick and creamy,more like real thin. I wasn't too impressed with this
Jamie B.
I have dry skin and this is is my daily face moisturizer for the morning. I wear this under makeup after giving it time to dry. I love this lotion. It dries down very quickly so I don't have to wait very long in between moisturizing and makeup.
Melinda S.
Katy, Tx
I love that this stuff is fragrance free! So many moisturizers have such a strong smell that they are hard to use. I got this in my Sephora Play! subscription box and it really has been a great moisturizer.
Amber D.
Midland, MI
Not the biggest fan of this moisturizer... honestly it's too thick and I don't love the smell. It does moisturize decent but it's just not my favorite. The pump top gets clogged after sitting for a few days.
Victoria B.
Delaware City, DE
With spring here and the sun shining, dry skin is right around the corner! This product is amazing! Helps with dry skin and leaving you feeling refreshed! Is a little pricey though but, so worth it!!! Love love love!!!
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.