BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
I have very sensitive skin it's a curse to me because you can barely find good products with a decent smell well this one is one of the great products I've been using for about 2 months my skin loves it and if my skin is happy so am I
Dawn S.
Smyrna, TN
I have chronic dry skin, even though I drink tons of water all day! This moisturizer is pricey, but so worth the tag. You don't need much for full coverage and the moisture lasts all day. Love it!
Melissa T.
The one thing I really like about this moisturizer is that is lightweight on my skin but still makes me feel nice and moisturized! On the other hand, my skin would sometimes feel a little sticky after using it, so I'm not 100% sure if I will repurchase.
sonia v.
I se this as part of my am skincare routine and I love how it feels like the moisture just sinks into my skin. It is reasonably priced and I have had mine for almost 5 months and still going strong. I wish this came with a visual of how much product is inside so I can now when to run and get another face moisturizer!
Beatriz J.
Reading, PA
I got a sample size of this in my ipsy glam bag and I love it I have oily skin with patches of dry skin and it moisturizers without making my skin oily and I love it. I always would have trouble with finding a happy median
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
First Aid Beauty has the best moisturizer. I could use the whole bottle in a day. Not that i would need to, i just love it that much. Outstanding product, for a FAB price. The texture is one  of a kind, It is indescribable.
I love this product. I usually use it before I apply my makeup so I can have a barrier between the makeup and my face. I first received a sample from sephora and then bought the product. I have pretty dry skin and this is amazing for my skin. A definite rebut!
Katelyn O.
Can't even express how much I love this product! It's a very thin formula so it's great for applying under makeup or at night! I personally use it for both! So in love with this! Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or cakey.
Katrina S.
A good basic moisturizer that hydrates well without being too greasy but I wouldn't use it in the summer. One of my go to moisturizers during the colder months as it gets rid of any dry spots and a little goes a long way.
Erin H.
Holley, NY
One of my favorite face moisturizers, especially in the winter. It would get rid of any dry, flakey patches, but would do so without casing me to get oily. Made my skin feel smooth and I love that they are cruelty feee!
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?