BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Liceth R.
Joliet, IL
I bought this product at Sephora and I absolutely love it. It is worth the money and they hype. I have some eczema breakouts, especially during the really hot weather and this helps my face soothe and maintain moisturized. I love this and will continue to purchase their items.
Emilee P.
I love this moisturizer so much, it is great for really dry spots and just to moisturize your skin or a regular day. It is gentle but very effective. I also love the packaging, it is super cute. I don't know about the price because I got it in a sample size in an Ipsy.
Alea H.
Elk Grove, CA
Love!! I try not to use new products because I know my skin will either love me or hate me for it. My skin loved me for this purchase. Its easy to use, not oily or dries out my face and does what it says it does. I recommend this to my Mom and she's in love now too!
Alicia G.
Dacula, GA
Perfect for summer and sensitive skin. Cute packaging and cute name. I've been using this for over a year and my skin has never felt better. No breakouts and the perfect amount of moisturization.
Kate G.
While this is a nice, non comedogenic moisturizer I wasn't wow'ed by it. It has nice packaging. It is scentless. But I found no real improvement in the softness of my skin or quality of it after using the product. I really like other FAB products but this one wasn't worth the money.
Natali N.
I love this product so much ! I have oily skin and it doesn't make my face feel super oily after . The product does cost a lot but I think it is worth it. For it being my first time I loved it and I think that I would buy it again and would recommend it ! It is worth it
Yadira O.
I love this so much! I get an instant moisture surge and I feel like it helps keep my skin free from break outs. I received a small size on my Ipsy this month but I am definitely looking to repurchase. I have been very faithful to cliniques but this is amazing.
Frankie A.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bought this because I wanted a "lightweight" moisturizer, it definitely moisturized but it felt super greasy going on. I did like the pump for it though. This would be a great moisturizer for someone with normal skin. It did not work well with my combo skin.
Alex M.
I use this day and night, it is the most effective moisturizer I have in my arsenal and I'm so thankful I found it. I purchased it at Sephora after being in a serious moisture rut through the winter, I'll keep buying it and recommend it to all of my bunnies !
Raven M.
I received this product in my ipsy bag. I was happy with it. It's gentle and I don't think it had any strong perfume to it. It is effective and definitely not for oily skin. It's not over priced but I wouldn't say cheap. I would recommend this for dry or combo skin.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back